Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigeria @60: Watin We Gain Self? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @60: Watin We Gain Self? (175 Views)

Reno Omokri Don Suffer For Obedients Hand.see Watin Dem Do Him Head / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / And What Have We Gain Since 1914 Except Ruins (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria @60: Watin We Gain Self? by Derrylatei: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Am pouring this out as it's comes to my mind, abeg, make una ignore my grammatical error. In fact, I no dey edit any stuff.

What's there in Nigeria independence that worth it's celebration. Is it the nation wide hunger, hike in price of essential commodities. Do you even take a second to reflect on how much you bought litre of fuel, bag of rice, garri, beans to common Agege bread(common man food), do you even think about how much you will pay for power(light) at the end of this your "happy month" even spending most of your day without light, do you even think about the number of people both civilians and the military Boko Haram, bandits or Fulani herdsmen have killed just last night not to talk of this year. Don't you know people are dying as you are in your false illusion. Don't you think about the number in millions of graduates without job roaming the street of Lagos, sokoto, Enugu...to all over the nation,. Most of them have lost their diginity and left with nothing but at the mercy petty petty job like riding okada, bricklaying, carrying pompom, frying akara in various bus stop, doing conductor etc. Is that what they aught to be doing after years in the university, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education. Do you even think about the future of our unborn generations, watin them one come face for 9ja. Do you consider the state of the economy where $1 is almost equal to N500. Don't you think about how bad how road network is. Seeing our self called 'Messiah' politician constructing our roads for years. A road that can be completed within 1 or 2 yrs being extended to cover their prospective 8 yrs in office. Do you know that it took the military few years to construct the major roads and railway lines from Lagos to Kano, most airports, universities, hospitals, states etc

Have you have think that the major news or headline in Nigeria newspaper and TV stations is how billions of dollars and niara are embezzled.

You are here wishing me happy Independent day. Happy for what, that Nigeria is 60 years old. Do you know we have been exploring crude oil in Nigeria for 62 years now. What do we have to show for it? Go and see common Rwanda that has has only coffee and tourist as resources coupled with decade of war and Angola nko, abeg make I no mention countries jare. Go see for yourself how well developed they are. And they say we are giant of Africa.

Please, stop wishing me happy independence day. When we became independent, make una wish me if I go never old or die by that time.
Re: Nigeria @60: Watin We Gain Self? by Derrylatei: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Let reflect on reality on ground.

Trump Don Get CORONAVIRUS / Aksg To Partner Trinidad & Tobago On Aviation, Ors / Third Time’s A Charm – The Journey To Change By Omobola E.