Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104570 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DebbieBianca(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
A video which has gone viral on social media, captured moment a Nigerian mother disgraced her daughter after catching her in a hotel room with a man.

The angry mother who spoke Yoruba, was seen dragging her daughter out of the facility while hitting her intermittently. Where the incident occurred is still unclear at the time of filing this report.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OnLeaOcbw

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by midolian(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.

523 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Slawoomir: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Daamn Niggarr

Issoriat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Won ti do e pa grin

See her leg like toothpick

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Hardgun: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good mother

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
imagine small girl.... I tire oooo

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.
Thats a unique mother..many moms these days unfortunately are the ones who even prostitute their dauthers.They act as p!mps for their dauthers

385 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
She's gone already... She must have done 2 rounds b4 the catching took place.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hardgun:
Good mother
Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Edyice: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Beating won't stop her , she knows the road already cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
bukky1994:
imagine small girl.... I tire oooo
Sorry there is nothing like 'small girl' in nigeria nowadays ..
Those u think were small were big down there

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Sorry there is nothing like 'small girl' in nigeria nowadays .. Those u think were small were big down there
d matter tire me oooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

d matter tire me oooo my brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by nuddle: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lilmax(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
HOE

Most girls these days are nothing to write about

So disgusting

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
shocked

Kongi no get father & mother shocked

I pity the priçk wey go fúck this stinking Mosquito

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
she disgraced both herself and her daughter
Maybe ... just maybe dem wan to acts mum calm down...parts two shocked

Bad parenting grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Meat wey don done don done. No amount of beating can unfuck her because she has already been fu.cked. cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by allthingsgood: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omg
All these girls sef. Smh
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Asad6ixty9: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is a sacroscant result of a failed government. If things were averagely working, her parents would have excess funds to give her from time to time. But since the condition of nigeria is hotter than mercury, her parents cant sponsor her deemed frivolous expenditures. Thus she tried using what she has to get what she wants.
But, why do most ladies consider their body a trade centre.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by karkinase(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

No small girl oo.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
This generation weak me. Gals don turn olosho finish

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Adrian9(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
She shares her genes,there is no smoke without fire. Unless you be Merlin!
There is nothing new under the sun. Their generation been dey do am low key for lack of adequate facilities.
Make she leave the beating,she maybe did not give her any form of sex education. She discovered it her own way and this is the result.
Sex is not evil! Every good thing can be abused. Let us start realizing that our children are growing and so,let us help their minds grow so that their bodies won't outgrow their minds!
If you don't teach them in the way they understand, if you don't inculcate values in them,if you use terror as a tool,they will rebel!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by hakym619(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Things dey happen Sha
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by AFULA(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
okay
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ajbf: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Where are the fake woman's rights groups?
How dare the woman beating an adult female like that?
Imagine if it were a man whether he is her father or not, the various right groups would have been screaming to sky.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by RaptObserver: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
I see. It looks like a madam and her apprentice to me. No responsible mother will dress in that manner to go and reprimand her daughter who is in an unholy place. That location could be Ibadan or somewhere in Ogun state.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
I LIKE D MOMS BRAVERY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by chiedonedoor(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmm, too late, train up a child in the way he/she should go and will not depart from it.
Acts 3:19 KJV
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Christ is coming soon.
Repent

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.