Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104558 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

Are you sterile?
Sorry you can't father a child, Healings fall on you.
Mr Jam Talking, nice to meet you. I'm already a father. If you have fertility issues that makes you run from one crusade to another or one fertility clinic to another looking for healing, doesn't mean everyone else is like that. Some of us were born sharpshooters with 100% sterility, once we shoot the shot we don't know how to miss, it is heading straight to the fallopian tube and the egg is moving straight to the uterus. So use your sterility prayers for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adakintroy:

You are fool for suggesting she is a bad mother . You can boastfull tell what? .an idiot like you.

Someone sees her own dauther in a hotel at that age with a man and you are saying you can boastfull say blah..blah. If she taught her that which she is doing why is she not proud and congratulating her for the man catch like a good teacher.

Mumu person like you.
U are also a fool when u think a woman wearing trouser to correct her daugter is the right thing..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mr Jam Talking, nice to meet you. I'm already a father. If you have fertility issues that makes you run from one crusade to another or one fertility clinic to another looking for healing, doesn't mean everyone else is like that. Some of us were born sharpshooters with 100% sterility, once we shoot the shot we don't know how to miss, it is heading straight to the fallopian tube and the egg is moving straight to the uterus. So use your sterility prayers for yourself.
Be sure the children are yours though
You might need d Crusade more
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yinkagbo:

You expect her to where jalamia or tie rapper to look like old portugalese........? You don't know if she was at home when her attention was called to it and she rushed down thr..
Don't support evil please..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by BIGGESThead6: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
If to say NA my people from the Yeast, the mother for Dey praise the Girl as she see her for Hotel.

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
lefulefu:
Thats a unique mother..many moms these days unfortunately are the ones who even prostitute their dauthers.They act as p!mps for their dauthers
Daughters
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
enemyofprogress:
it was not an insult, it was just an answer to you question tongue tongue
Even ur moniker says it all..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by austinleo78(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Damn
Bad market for her..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DJInfluence: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
before you know it, she go run comot for house.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Galaticos444: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
lefulefu:
Thats a unique mother..many moms these days unfortunately are the ones who even prostitute their dauthers.They act as p!mps for their dauthers
I know of a mother that calls her daughter's boyfriend telling him hope he's fu**king her daughter very well cos d guy's very rich

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
lexy2014:

What should d mother have worn?
Some decent cloth
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Segunbabba(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
[s]
YorubaAmaka:
Yoruba tiny waist at it again cry
ass they no get the small ass they get is misused for wrong things embarassed
yoruba ajoka embarassed
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by feedthenation(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
An apple abi na orange doesn't fall very far from the tree

Someone must have ratted on the girl to her mother
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:

From the manner with which the woman is talking, the daughter got the habit from her. Inherited whoreism
I dont think so.
If she learnt from her mum, she'll have guts to talk back at her.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Asad6ixty9:
This is a sacroscant result of a failed government. If things were averagely working, her parents would have excess funds to give her from time to time. But since the condition of nigeria is hotter than mercury, her parents cant sponsor her deemed frivolous expenditures. Thus she tried using what she has to get what she wants.
But, why do most ladies consider their body a trade centre.
What about prostitutes in working governments like UK, US and Canada? undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Minjim:

Coming to that place to retrieve her daughter by fire by force, you want her to tie wrapper, right?
Do you think you can force the horse to drink water?

I can tell you don't have children.To male a child listen takes the grace of God
U may not understand..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
God bless u for seeing her dress too ... she was even uncouth !!
Thank u ma..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Galaticos444:
I know of a mother that calls her daughter's boyfriend telling him hope he's fu**king her daughter very well cos d guy's very rich
dat one dey happen normally sef.at least that one daughter get boyfwend. grin.even though the mother na gold digging mom.I am talking of moms who arrange with different men to meet their daughter.There moms who give out their daughters to different rich old men to nack for cash cheesy.end time moms full dis world abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example

Haba, what is wrong with her cloth? She wore leggings and wore a tshirt.

It is no fault of hers she blessed in all sides. Must everybody wear iro and buba?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hian! Gals nowadays sef na God go fit atop them.from all these nonese.. Naxo my bros daughter come back for holiday culminating the lockdown early this year. He caught her playing with her pusie several times. She's a border oo and their school is so strict, one of the best in lagos and Nigeria in general. She's barely 13 but her features were all revealing. He had to call the attention of her mum to it before she stopped the act. Who knows what girls do to themselves in their hostels?

Recently I visited my bro in lagos and he asked me to accompany him to his clinic. On getting there, we met a woman and her pretty daughter. Wetin hapen, the woman talk say, the girl bin dey complain say her bombom dey pain am. She no fit waka well, though she was 19 but hardy goes out. The mum said, she confessed to her after much grill that, she had sex with a guy, who happened to be her bf. In short, my brother after examining her said the gal was OK just that the boy's joystick was very big hence the pain and discomfort. The boy was invited and both of them were tested for all manners of STIs. The result showed they were both clean and she received a stern warning of her life not to see him again The woman came back and said they said she was seen in the guy's house again lol. I don't get it.
Power of the Gbola .... Holy spirit ...

Girls should be given sex education from the age of 10 and let them tell you their parent if they are hot and walk the walk together ........

A girl/Guy child that has confidence in you their parent won't hesitate to share with you whatever they are feeling in their system especially the years of raging sex hormones, the teen years ....!!

My teen bro masturbated in the exam hall when he couldn't concentrate immediately he login into CBT ... 200L 20yo dude .... He told me when he came home ...

Egbon, Mo release ninu exam hall ooo ... when my eye and brain clear ... I started clicking ooo ... We laugh it off together grin ... No sh.it .... That's the confidence ... A girl should also have same confidence to discuss with her mother or elder aunty ....

But Africa, always condemned them and calling them ashawo/Slut .... You can't help raging hormone ...... You can teach them self control and how to manage the hotness..... Earlier Marriage too thus Earlier education, Earlier Skills and Earlier Source of Income !!

Capitalism turned this world to a War Zone !!

My hormone has been raging since 3years old when my mama dey bath me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Decryptor(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

Shaaaatap!

SW is the headquarters of every act of immorality you can think of!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Asad6ixty9: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
4dor:

This is totally wrong. Family is the unit of society, society is a bottom to top thing, that's why they say charity begins at home. If your point was correct, we won't be seeing Babcock Universities in different clubs and 1004 on weekends misbehaving. Yes, our government is shitty but raising is a right balance of money, love and discipline so parents too have to be blamed.
seriously....is it only babcock? I attended a private uni too. Most kids there are from goods homes with parents who really want the best for them. But some of these kids have very sharp and extremely sensitive taste buds when it comes to life. Besides most of them are adults. This girl we are talking about is underage. If not poverty what will make a young girl go to a hotel with a man?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
RedAlert08:

is it that you can't spell DAUGHTER or what?
it was a typo ..get over it

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
feedthenation:
An apple abi na orange doesn't fall very far from the tree

Someone must have ratted on the girl to her mother

Environment where the apple is planted can make it fall far from the tree.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Thank u ma..
I be Sir ooo ... Mummy's Pikin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
EmekaA125:

This is not a Yoruba forum. Meaning

When you call out to your sister and she replies that she is coming but have to finish first in other words she is being shagged
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Sunflawa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm a bomber pls can I get your number or email so we can discuss
Slawoomir:
Daamn Niggarr

Issoriat
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
naetocemmy:
Guys,pls i have issue my bank statement is showing bal #27915 and d alert is showing #26036...what would dat be
exactly what happened to me something ago
Check my thread.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
lastclaire4:

Haba, what is wrong with her cloth? She wore leggings and wore a tshirt.

It is no fault of hers she blessed in all sides. Must everybody wear iro and buba?
Yes na... Don't u think what she wear is a turn-on to some rapist ?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Asad6ixty9: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
What about prostitutes in working governments like UK, US and Canada? undecided
are you guys sane? The girl is underage. She is not a prostitute. Though she is threading that path.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stainlesssteel:
like iya Jenifer in Ojodu Berger.
lol never watched such a movie.the lady dey love-vendor her daughter for the film bah? cheesy anyway nothing surprises me anymore cheesy.when a mother during her youth does runz and prostitution its natural to teach her daughter to follow her step grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.