Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104572 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you missed. They're a gift to every home. Boys are even more dangerous than gals. Gals can take caution and change quickly or by force. But you can't force or handle a boy same way. You can imagine asking a boy who had had sexx just once in his life to stop. You're just wasting your time because the experience in indescribable. Who chases more...a gal or a boy? By instilling fears in a girl, or advising her , she could stop all the nasty habits but boys...naaah! All you need as a parent is keep praying for them.
No sir, boys are not more dangerous than girls. I have studied both genders well. I grew up attending mixed schools from primary all the way to Uni. I never attended boarding school in my life. So I'm quite familiar with females. I remember when I was in JSS 2, one of my classmates got pregnant, she was like the oldest girl and oldest student in my class then, probably like 13 or so, while we were like 10 or 11. They expelled her from school. The thing is, as per puberty period, take for example, a 14 year old girl and a 14 year old boy, the girls will always be more exposed to negative sexual vices than boys, more than 95% of the time. But it's just that because they are covered with the cloak of weaker gender and look innocent, many people don't usually suspect them when they start to stray. Girls stray early, more earlier than boys. They want to explore their sexuality. But they do it codedly. The average female teenager is in her blossoming years, starting to develop her external sexual organs, starting to ooze off sexual pheromones that scents around her as she goes from place to place, and starting to attract males with her youthful glow, and most times, it is older males that catch and latch on to that scent. They start toasting her. Before you know it, she probably has 20 toasters, but she is INEXPERIENCED AND NAIVE, and if you know the quote that says CATCH THEM YOUNG, well it's a reality with females, they are easier to sway when young and because they are always trying to maintain that public "innocent perception", when all that sexual interactions are going on with the older males (who are more experienced in the wooing game), she keeps it to herself and hides it. Maybe a few of her friends will know, when they share their experiences to themselves in secret. The parent is busy chasing money, has little time to spare to monitor all her social activities, and then plus female children are quite cunning, they lie innocently and easily fool their parents who still think, My daughter is an innocent angel that knows nothing. Before you know it, out of 15 or 20 toasters, she will get sexually involved secretly with 3 or 4 or....7. And because the toasters are usually close by, or familiar faces, everything will be hidden. Her parents won't know. She will hide it. Drivers, teachers, guys in the neighborhood, family friends, senior students in school, uncles, relatives, friends in Church etc, that's the pool from where her first set of sexual exploration will come from. One day I was speaking to someone, a man around 47yrs, and a girl came to meet us, he told her to wait. This girl can't be more than 15 years old. I thought she was his daughter. Later they left. Then I heard the other guys around they were just laughing and talking about them. Out of curiosity, I inquired wassup, the person's daughter looks like him. They were like which daughter? In a very sarcastic way. They said she was his girlfriend. That anytime he comes around to Surulere, that's the girl that he rolls with. That he's taking her to hotel... There was a time i met a small girl in Lekki, she's 16, SS2 or so. Later we would chat on phone once in a while. One day, jokingly she asked me what's the craziest thing I ever done. I thought a bit and sha told her something. Then I asked her she should tell me her own. She said HEAD. I was like Head how? Cuz i didn't want to believe it was the head I was thinking she was thinking. She said head na, you know down there. Oh boy, I just dey shake my head. At 16 she's already getting head. She said her school mate gives her head in his father's car before going home. This na big man pikin oh, attending a very expensive school in Lekki. That was the day I cut her off, before someone will say i'm part of those that corrupted their child, my hands are clean and I prefer it that way. I cannot be explaining something I don't know about... Go to town and see what small small girls are doing, your heart go shake. Go to clubs etc. Teenagers oh, not even young ladies. When I say i don't want a daughter, I'm speaking about current reality in our society. Social media has even made it worse in terms of accessibility. Boys will always be boys, yes. I know how it was for me growing up, I was the stubborn headstrong type, I was 100% naughty, I was part of those they label "bad boys" in school etc and I know how strong hand and discipline from my 1st born and school principal set me straight. Boys just need discipline to keep them on the right path. Girls are complex. At the early stages, boys are actually more "innocent" than girls.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Organs:

At least it will stop. Who knows maybe she will be your future wife and the mother is helping you out.
Real niggas like me don't date whores talkless of marriage. cool
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by EASYGURU(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example

Exactly. From the looks of the mom, its evident that she's a hardcore prostitute
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Lilgabby(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Make una buy better phone..una no go hear word...I no see her face nd shape well... If e be person wey I know like that ....
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Doradorwa:
There is nothing wrong with the cloth oga
If u don't see anything wrong, those dat something wrong will see..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
EASYGURU:

Exactly. From the looks of the mom, its evident that she's a hardcore prostitute
But some don't understand ... #Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
naetocemmy:
h

The 26k+ is the money left in your account... Bank don remove their own today being 1st.

It happens to me alot, if go to the bank to make complaints... They'll tell you it's SMS charges.

Which bank?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

If u don't see anything wrong, those dat something wrong will see..
what is your point exactly sir.... Is it the fact that the mother was putting on a trouser or what... Because a modest way a woman should put on a trouser is by making sure it covers her bum and that's exactly what the woman did.... So?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adakintroy:

You mumu. What's the correlation between trouser and bad parenting.
I think u have sence... All this while
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by kumulus(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Won ti do e pa grin

See her leg like ijebu toothpick
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Arijude(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry there is nothing like 'small girl' in nigeria nowadays ..
Those u think were small were big down there
big as in big hole or fat pvssy? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
lastclaire4:

I dont see anything wrong with that dress. Is it her fault that she has big bum bum which she covered as much as possible?
I hope u can see why i said the dressing is not good ..... Why do u notice her bum bum?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arijude:
big as in big hole or fat pvssy? grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
What sort of hotel is that?

Where a guest visitor's info is made available to anyone is not a hotel that knows its ethics.

It's not about how big the structure is, if the manager lacks intelligence, they can't manage anything.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Adakintroy: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I think u have sence... All this while

answer the question. " Mr" I can boastfully tell.

What's the correlation. Where is the intersection.

Bad parenting and trouser wearing. Educate me since you know to the point of boasting.

You never deal with ignorance but you done add pride join.

Dundee!
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.

Kikikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
wetin person no go see for Nairaland. the babe that after all these the man go still call her Make she come different hotel

pls let her enjoy vitamin D very well oo ....... grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

Be sure the children are yours though
You might need d Crusade more
Not interested in your low IQ conversations. Check the next window
[img]https://media1./images/fa628734c1c1bc7127c741e8e6056297/tenor.gif?itemid=5264896[/img]
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Moral decadence and sexual escapades are alarming.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
pls anybody help a broda with any amount oo am broke 7107003014 FCMB. acct name :Olawale oluwatobi
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by naetocemmy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Offpoint1:

The 26k+ is the money left in your account... Bank don remove their own today being 1st.

It happens to me alot, if go to the bank to make complaints... They'll tell you it's SMS charges.

Which bank?
uba,but is 29th september sef, #1877 for sms.my statement as at today shows 27kplus
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by sonizzyroyalz(f): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
RaptObserver:
I see. It looks like a madam and her apprentice to me. No responsible mother will dress in that manner to go and reprimand her daughter who is in an unholy place. That location could be Ibadan or somewhere in Ogun state.

How did she dress please. Could she have tied wrapper? For goodness sake she wore a leggings and even a long gown top. It was dark already. Shuuuuu sef. Lemme b going
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

But na Yoruba rape minors pass in Nigeria just like India in the world
Yoruba amaka
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Doradorwa:
what is your point exactly sir.... Is it the fact that the mother was putting on a trouser or what... Because a modest way a woman should put on a trouser is by making sure it covers her bum and that's exactly what the woman did.... So?
What am saying is dat the mother puting on trouser is a sign of lazy upbringing on the girl side...
When the girl was wearing trouser seducing some boys, do u think the mother will rebuke her ? .. The mother was even supporting the girl somehow .. She was punishing her in public for formality sake..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
Not interested in your low IQ conversations. Check the next window
[img]https://media1./images/fa628734c1c1bc7127c741e8e6056297/tenor.gif?itemid=5264896[/img]
E painam grin grin
Go for paternity test
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adakintroy:

answer the question. " Mr" I can boastfully tell.

What's the correlation. Where is the intersection.

Bad parenting and trouser wearing. Educate me since you know to the point of boasting.

You never deal with ignorance but you done add pride join.

Dundee!
And u think i have ur time abi ?...
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
mattmogan88:
SHAKING MY HEAD

This slim girls Dy sweet die, tested and confirmed cheesy...
Camel toe guaranteed tongue

Chai
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Peppysco: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example

Could you please explain what is wrong with the mother's dressing?
By the way, after checking your name, I realised you're from Edo, and probably from Auchi, so I nor need the explanation again cos I now understand the way you reasoned the matter
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hardgun:
Good mother

Wetin the mother go find there

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
naetocemmy:
uba,but is 29th september sef, #1877 for sms.my statement as at today shows 27kplus
I knew it'll be UBA... Mine was N950 for SMS charges o. I asked them to explain how many SMS I received from them in a month that results to deducting N950 from my account. SMS charges is N4 per SMS, N950 be around 234 SMS... They can't explain.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Paromarc: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
She don already chop like 4 rounds before the bust

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.