Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104562 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Peppysco:

Could you please explain what is wrong with the mother's dressing?
By the way, after checking your name, I realised you're from Edo, and probably from Auchi, so I nor need the explanation again cos I now understand the way you reasoned the matter
Sorry am from kogi state and we don't support indecent dressing...
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
But but male child nko ... You better be ready to raise them against Colorado, Sisha, Alomo and Arizona .... Guys of nowadays are as worst of the girls ...

Peers influence is quite negative except a Thorough breed!
I am ok with taking my chances raising only boys. I'm very happy so far and hopefully will be happy till the end. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate girls, I don't hate female children. My philosophy is that children are a blessing from God, whether male or female. But, as a personal preference, I prefer to have only boys. That's what works for me and that's what I like. All girls might work for someone else and some people prefer mix. No problem, everything is good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hian! Gals nowadays sef na God go fit atop them.from all these nonese.. Naxo my bros daughter come back for holiday culminating the lockdown early this year. He caught her playing with her pusie several times. She's a border oo and their school is so strict, one of the best in lagos and Nigeria in general. She's barely 13 but her features were all revealing. He had to call the attention of her mum to it before she stopped the act. Who knows what girls do to themselves in their hostels?

Recently I visited my bro in lagos and he asked me to accompany him to his clinic. On getting there, we met a woman and her pretty daughter. Wetin hapen, the woman talk say, the girl bin dey complain say her bombom dey pain am. She no fit waka well, though she was 19 but hardy goes out. The mum said, she confessed to her after much grill that, she had sex with a guy, who happened to be her bf. In short, my brother after examining her said the gal was OK just that the boy's joystick was very big hence the pain and discomfort. The boy was invited and both of them were tested for all manners of STIs. The result showed they were both clean and she received a stern warning of her life not to see him again The woman came back and said they said she was seen in the guy's house again lol. I don't get it.

Who in her clear eyes will like to miss that kind of stick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DonroxyII: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
It works both ways. The girl may remember the harsh words and public humiliation and refrain from doing such in the future.
Public Humiliation might not help especially a girl child ... if it's a guy child it might work ....

Girl child need to be shown love and discipline not Humiliation ... when you are harsh to them , they will run out to another madam who might take advantage and sell them into prostitution or a waiting konjified dude who will take advantage of her emotional duress and keep her for sex !!
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Offpoint1:
Did anyone hear the "Obo" and "ma fi ata si" [ part? Lie he la I he la la!

Iya ejo, I know she's wrong, but ejo e ma fi ata ni'nu obo omo yin ejo. Ko right, Ko necessary.

What is this one saying? Speak English or are you olamide?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by naetocemmy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=94511168]
I knew it'll be UBA... Mine was N950 for SMS charges o. I asked them to explain how many SMS I received from them in a month that results to deducting N950 from my account. SMS charges is N4 per SMS, N950 be around 234 SMS... They can't explain. Urs is sms my is nothing .i tryin them but no avail
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:

Real niggas like me don't date whores talkless of marriage. cool

Talk is cheap, later folks like you will cry, weap and beg to be married to one.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by DonroxyII: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

grin sorry for the missedup..i thought u are "ma" ... Some of the "sir's" here no get joy oo
Don't mind them, they are bunch of poor fathers in the making grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Earnonline9: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Really
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Peppysco: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry am from kogi state and we don't support indecent dressing...

There's nothing indecent about the dressing, except you're the all hijab wearing advocate
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
one tatafo aka Ndi asiri,,Amebo gist her
lolz I think so, or maybe her own baba alaye brought her into the hotel too
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.
grin grin

That's if many rounds of bleep were not given already before her mom burst her..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by ejanla077: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good
Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west
Lol funny... Most yorubas don't kno dia real father
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Openbusiness: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

E painam grin grin
Go for paternity test
Your IQ is too low.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
Power of the Gbola .... Holy spirit ...

Girls should be given sex education from the age of 10 and let them tell you their parent if they are hot and walk the walk together ........

A girl/Guy child that has confidence in you their parent won't hesitate to share with you whatever they are feeling in their system especially the years of raging sex hormones, the teen years ....!!

My teen bro masturbated in the exam hall when he couldn't concentrate immediately he login into CBT ... 200L 20yo dude .... He told me when he came home ...

Egbon, Mo release ninu exam hall ooo ... when my eye and brain clear ... I started clicking ooo ... We laugh it off together grin ... No sh.it .... That's the confidence ... A girl should also have same confidence to discuss with her mother or elder aunty ....

But Africa, always condemned them and calling them ashawo/Slut .... You can't help raging hormone ...... You can teach them self control and how to manage the hotness..... Earlier Marriage too thus Earlier education, Earlier Skills and Earlier Source of Income !!

Capitalism turned this world to a War Zone !!

My hormone has been raging since 3years old when my mama dey bath me cheesy
grin grin
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by midolian(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

That's if many rounds of bleep were not given already before her mom burst her..

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What am saying is dat the mother puting on trouser is a sign of lazy upbringing on the girl side...
When the girl was wearing trouser seducing some boys, do u think the mother will rebuke her ? .. The mother was even supporting the girl somehow .. She was punishing her in public for formality sake..
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....I will not argue on this matter again
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Hardgun: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dalby:

Wetin the mother go find there

undecided undecided undecided
She might trace her
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
naetocemmy:
n
Mine was nothing too until I went to the banking hall to make complaints.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

What is this one saying? Speak English or are you olamide?
Koleye e Ko need explanation
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Emyogalanya: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example
Your eyes still dey work well well i think say na only me see am o
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Dalby(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hardgun:

She might trace her

If true why did she not tell her husband to go there

Now the video is viral, and people are asking questions and talking, all of which are not very obvious now.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Hardgun: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dalby:

If true why did she not tell her husband to go there

Now the video is viral, and people are asking questions and talking, all of which are not very obvious now.
According to the yoruba the woman said,saying she was locked because of her
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sweet 16

9ja good oh grin

Even though she has not taken any shot b4 the hot hotel called her mum, this not her first time shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

And u think i have ur time abi ?...

It's not because you don't have my time it's because you are ignorant and clueless.

You have been Replying with insults. The time and length you would have use to explain the correlation between trouser and bad parenting.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Liposure: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example
like mother like daughter
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Liposure:
like mother like daughter
U got it..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Liposure: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Offpoint1:
Did anyone hear the "Obo" and "ma fi ata si" part? Lie he la I he la la!

Iya ejo, I know she's wrong, but ejo e ma fi ata si ni'nu obo omo yin ejo. Ko right, Ko necessary.
talofe do obo alata
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adakintroy:

It's not because you don't have my time it's because you are ignorant and clueless.

You have been Replying with insults. The time and length you would have use to explain the correlation between trouser and bad parenting.
Sorry if i insult u .. But please don't support indecent..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Your eyes still dey work well well i think say na only me see am o
Thank god

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.