Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo (58516 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
African number one female Dj Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy took to her social media to celebrate Nigeria at 60.

She wrote:
Happy Independence Day, may Naija never carry last IJN! �� #NigeriaAt60

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFy3HDjJm46/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Naijaarchive(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmn.. She is gorgeously endowed

Fuckingmallam45:
FTC grin

Try again later

34 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DenreleDave(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
cheesy cuppy na u dey enjoy naija @60 ooo.. Person like me no enjoy am at all..

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Dorathy BBN: 20%, put knife on my neck, I wunt suck it at all..

See as boobs dey ample and succulent.. Chai,

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
FTC grin
Nigeria is currently 60 years old.

Nigeria gained independence on October first 1960. 60 years of civilian slavery if you ask me because all we’ve been doing is recycling thesame corrupt people over and over again because we’re either too poor,too naive,too divided or distracted,too helpless or too greedy,too scared to actually do anything about it. For 6 decades now all we’ve been doing is praying,singing e go better,suffering and smiling living in denial of the fact that some cabals hold up to ransom.

The worse part is an average Nigerian is almost clueless about this or what to do about it.the other part are living in denial or hypocrites because they are benefiting from the suffering of the slavers so they sing the praises of their masters calling them honorable,chiefs,General overseers,commissioner etc

What a pity

Before you slander me for not being patriotic let me just tell you this is me being patriotic, I love my father land so much I’ll tell her the bitter truth because I believe admitting the problem is the first step to solving it,thank you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by dave0450(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Uyi168: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Aside her wack musics,
This babygirl is such a damsel kiss, not forgetting her two hefty boobs.. kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Mohayemi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fine girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Digitalstarlite: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mumu girl

Aferall na ppl like u...ur fada dey exploit us wit d useless power establishment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by tamdun: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
She don dey old fa, abi my eyes dey deceive me ni

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Mowsid(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
No blame her, everywhere stew for her

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by WandaNara: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
She dey enjoy from the national cake now

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Kingpele(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good move ,we should celebrate our country and condemned the criminals we have as leaders..we shouldn't allow the few crooks In government to kill patriotism of the citizenry,they want us to despair and give up on our country,so that they will continue to kill our economy through their greed and selfishness...if we meditate on what this corrupt leaders across political parties and since independence could have built with the money we made as a nation ,we will see the need to shame them all ,but we allow them to divide us across tribal,religion and ethnic lines ,we couldn't see the need to challenge them..let the spirit of love for God and humanity rise within us ,so that we can contribute our quota to the progress of our nation and still hold our leaders accountable to the citizenry ..God bless our country and patriotic Nigerians and may the same God punish the enemies of our common good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Owaincouncil: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
God bless nigeria
God bless me too

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DmpauISr: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
W
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Princessbettyj(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
This breast eh,lemme reserve my comment

11 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
With all due respect to her ooo

But the way are boobs are positioned eehhnnn,

You'll think she don born before.

Abi na the malians feeding on it

19 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Amen, Cuppy.. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Let's pray for its growth, and not its fall..

As for our prodigal sons and daughters, we appeal to you to have a rethink and come back home.

The loving arms of President Mohammadu Buhari and other well-meaning Nigerians are wide open to receive you.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by SpicyMimi(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Ewuhausa01: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Her chest is the only thing i like in her

13 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
But DJ Cuppy is really growing big o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by BanMeAndFaceDWr: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Enjoy jo

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DeckeyLyrical(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
This girl get breassssst ooo.

Vaseline crew will soon turn up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by youngvikthor(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
this girl chest ehn opo grin

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by emsco91(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yoruba girls and big bress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by honeyway(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by jydeskill1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria favour this one na..... that’s why she dey snap green white green upandan

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Ayoswit(f): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ferrari gal cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo / Beyonce And Jay Z $90Million Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.