Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) (61667 Views)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / 60th Independence Speech: Buhari Makes U-Turn, To Deliver Address Via Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Yujin(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

U r so quick to pull people down.
Pride cometh before fall...
Intelligence doesnt come from education Alone, it can be inherited.
Was teasing u but I believe u don't have knowledge to know how teasing work.
So it means u r far from intelligent.
Admit your ignorance. I'm far from being proud and for you to say I'm proud and yet 'far from intelligence' confirms my earlier assertion. It is contradictory in this context. My advice to you is to put your mouth in what you know.
Finally, whether by education or by inheritance, endeavour to get intelligence. It's good you're literate and I can say educated. Try and go beyond both.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by yaki84: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Yujin:

Admit your ignorance. I'm far from being proud and for you to say I'm proud and yet 'far from intelligence' confirms my earlier assertion. It is contradictory in this context. My advice to you is to put your mouth in what you know.
Finally, whether by education or by inheritance, endeavour to get intelligence. It's good you're literate and I can say educated. Try and go beyond both.
Jos is a State depending on the context u r referring it.
So next time when u see people make comment and ur intellectual capacity isn't able to process it, just pass.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Yujin:

Lies... Tuaregs are never part of Nigeria but soon they will be added. No British historical record mentioned them. We know though that you desire to bring all of them into the north if that will give you the overwhelming edge you need. This is why I pity foolish Southerners who can't see the pattern. They're so short sighted. God forbid!

Your former president Yar'adua is a tuareg from katsina. In Arewa we don't call them tuareg, we call them buzu (p. Buzaye) maybe you are more familiar with that.

They are not mention in nigerian tribes because they are minority and widely mistaken for fulani. Likewise, we also have Zarma (songhai) in kebbi but they are always mistaken for hausa
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Yujin:

Lies... Tuaregs are never part of Nigeria but soon they will be added. No British historical record mentioned them. We know though that you desire to bring all of them into the north if that will give you the overwhelming edge you need. This is why I pity foolish Southerners who can't see the pattern. They're so short sighted. God forbid!

Your former president Yar'adua is a tuareg from katsina. In Arewa we don't call them tuareg, we call them buzu (p. Buzaye) maybe you are more familiar with that.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You that thinks where did it take you to?
Ignorance is when any fool believes Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world....
You accepted that due to hatred....
Go and do your findings on Yeman and somalia before you begin spitting rubbish....
Yes we celebrated Nigeria not it leaders....it is all we av got....if you can't celebrate it shut the Bleep off...morever them celebrating it doesn't mean they are poor....you can clearly see that they are doing well...sooooo?

If a reputable international organisations said so why the hell should I believe you? Who the Bleep are you? You're even worse than an ignorant. You're are deluded.

Yeah I haven't done anything but i will continue to speak the truth even though it is individual like you that constitute 90% of Nigeria and your blind support for a system that doesn't work makes Nigeria the way it is today.

Non sense and ingredients
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

Jos is a State depending on the context u r referring it.
So next time when u see people make comment and ur intellectual capacity isn't able to process it, just pass.
Lol. Just give it up. Jos is not a state. You know next to nothing about Jos so shut up. Face your sharia states.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Yujin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Niceman12:

Another lies... Tuaregs are not buzaye. There are millions of buzaye in Nigeria but they know they're not from Nigeria. The few tuaregs that managed to enter Nigeria are still not even visible... they still remain in the extreme arid region of the far north. Yar'adua is not a Tuareg. Chai, you want to deceive the ignorant lots of people here on nairaland simple because majority of them don't know much about the far north. I only pity southerners who think they have a country.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
leisuretym:
Jos is not Arewa Land, Jos is know as the Promise Land , Plateau State.

Berom
Anagutas
Naragutas
Shedam
Kanke
etc
Mangu

the new Jerusalem

Jos was represented by Fulani girls in the picture posted. I guess Fulani has taken over Plateau too.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by yaki84: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Just give it up. Jos is not a state. You know next to nothing about Jos so shut up. Face your sharia states.
What do u understand by this sentence THE STATE OF JOS?
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Whoube99(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yaronkirki:
Arewa Twitter were not left out in the celebration of Nigeria's 60 years independent.

They should enjoy it while it last undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fash20:

This Nigeria is not what they should have they deserve better.

Think

No one has what they deserve. People just make do.

Since they've nothing else, they'll celebrate it, warts and all.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yujin:

Another lies... Tuaregs are not buzaye. There are millions of buzaye in Nigeria but they know they're not from Nigeria. The few tuaregs that managed to enter Nigeria are still not even visible... they still remain in the extreme arid region of the far north. Yar'adua is not a Tuareg. Chai, you want to deceive the ignorant lots of people here on nairaland simple because majority of them don't know much about the far north. I only pity southerners who think they have a country.

This clearly shows how little you know about the north. Hausa people have the habit of giving tribes another name which may be much popular than the original one eg Kanuri (barebari), gbagyi (gwari), fulbe (fulani), Igbos (inyamiri) etc. Same applies to tuareg (buzu) you can go and research about that.

As for Yar'adua, many people are mistaking him for fulani but he is tuareg. I know that from member of his family who is my colleague. And also check it from this

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/02/true-ethnic-origins-of-nigerias-past.html?m=1
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
BotherMleeper:

No one has what they deserve. People just make do.

Since they've nothing else, they'll celebrate it, warts and all.

We should strive for better things. The country is not in good shape they shouldn't be celebrating it. They are passing the wrong message to the leaders.

I bet they to see it that way. E go better na him they go dey talk till terrorists and criminals overrun the nation
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fash20:

We should strive for better things. The country is not in good shape they shouldn't be celebrating it. They are passing the wrong message to the leaders.

I bet they to see it that way. E go better na him they go dey talk till terrorists and criminals overrun the nation

You keep missing the point.

Things are bad, sure, but they could be worse

Even people in Sudan and Somalia celebrate their own national days.

Patriotism and love of one's fatherland goes beyond the rot of politics.

Like I said, bad as things are, Nigeria is all they have.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by obstead200(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Coronabirus:
U're hypocrites for failing to tell the truth. All Nigerians strongly believed in its unification untill when Igbos killed most Northern Politicians in 1966 coup. Arewa took revenge and realised that Igbos are hypocrites disaster, thy took us to marriage of deception. Igbos were in control of 80% of Federal structure; the army, top offices bt the greedy fools were neva satisfied and go ahead and killed only Northern Muslims. Now the idiot are crying nonsense, do u think we'll forget all ur sinister?
Igbos originated arm robbery, prostitution, kidnapping, baby factory, human trafficking, drugs dealing, scam business, immorality and poor governance there by later spreading it to the whole nation. Yes I concede that arewa has security challenges bt remember all regions have their challenges in one time or the other and we'll overcome it.
If u're accusing North of ur failure, why Northern states are developing their region with infrastructure than any otha region in Nigeria, why can't ur ppl build ur states?
Accusing other regions of ur failure. You're in every nooks and crannies of this nation searching for livelihood bt still u've the guts to abuse thm. There are more than 1 million Igbos in Kano state talkless of other states. Not only Kano in Niger Republic there are hundred thousands of Igbos.
Believe me u'll keep crying, ur dream can neva be accomplished untill u live normal life like other Nigerians.
U can call Northerners leeches bt let me tell u North has all the potentials to grow with enough farmlands, solid minerals, oil and gas deposit potential, human resources with bunch of power stations to survive.
80% of Northern states depend on Agriculture, and local businesses. You only envy the few polithiefians who everyone hates even here.
Better learn to accommodate than hate.
all these ranting is not necessary. Let us just go out separate ways in peace. Why is it so difficult for u northerners to accept this?

If u guys agree to this, Nigeria would have been divided long ago.

Just agree to let us go. Even the Yorubas are now seriously agitating. Everyone is tired of u guys and Ur antics
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
obstead200:
all these ranting is not necessary. Let us just go out separate ways in peace. Why is it so difficult for u northerners to accept this?

If u guys agree to this, Nigeria would have been divided long ago.

Just agree to let us go. Even the Yorubas are now seriously agitating. Everyone is tired of u guys and Ur antics
If u're tired of Nigeria just move to Island. Good bye....
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Yujin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

What do u understand by this sentence THE STATE OF JOS?
Try semantics with those in your level. You lost it already.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fash20:

If a reputable international organisations said so why the hell should I believe you? Who the Bleep are you? You're even worse than an ignorance. You're are deluded.

Yeah I haven't done anything but i will continue to speak the truth even though it is individual like you that constitute 90% of Nigeria and your blind support for a system that doesn't work makes Nigeria the way it is today.

Non sense and ingredients
Which reputable international organisation?...
Some weeks back one of those organizations ranked Syria as a safe country to live ahead of Nigeria...i believe you agreed to that too...aren't you deluded for that...
Ignorance again is when you dont know how the international communities see African countries...
you always claim of speaking the truth....hatred is what is consuming you...foolish bastard....
Get the Fvck outa here...bastard

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Which reputable international organisation?...
Some weeks back one of those organizations ranked Syria as a safe country to live ahead of Nigeria...i believe you agreed to that too...aren't you deluded for that...
Ignorance again is when you dont know how the international communities see African countries...
you always claim of speaking the truth....hatred is what is consuming you...foolish bastard....
Get the Fvck outa here...bastard

Don't worry... You'll get your own fair share of the terrorism.

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fash20:

Don't worry... You'll get your own fair share of the terrorism.

Stfu it isn't funny....take corrections...learn new things and move on...
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Belmot(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
debola27:
Is that picture for real?
Yes it is
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Belmot(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
debola27:
Is that picture for real?
Yes it is
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by choblak(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
just2endowed:

Jos is not part of it na

Tell him oo
My Jo's can't be from north
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by choblak(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why jos among ur list?

Na by force we jos to join arewas?

Kai kamayar da hankalin ka fa.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by frainc(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:
our ladies don't bleach... Our ladies are naturally beautiful
i

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.