Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice (54765 Views)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by CSTRR: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayomi90:
But that yam legged Igbo girl will tell us that Laycon is trending because of her.
Because una win now, you don dey isult igbo.

If igbos had won it back to back to back, you would have started talking about how it is big brother igbo.

Clown.

4 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Taiwolee1: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
yeah
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Okuda(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Iamicekid:
It was just Laycon time to shine, Grace found him

grace grace. na so una go dey talk but man dem don dey work hard years bck bfre he reach this stage
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Coldie(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
deepwater:

Not to sound hard, truth is that most people couldn't afford to keep on with show, it is expensive watching a reality TV show for 71 days non stop.

It's a Nigerian thing to hate what u cant afford.

By begging on Go Fund Me

E better to beg for gogo fund me than say u go bbnaija house come out be com celebrity dae broke
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Tupacx: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
Prince no dey week one?

He had immunity
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yet one mumurica from abia said Laycon was using her to trend ! You stood no chance girl !

6 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by mascot87(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
jericco1:
Wow Erica truly has fans ooo
Well despite that, Laycon still pulled through cool

The reason why Erica was second position in the weekly votes is because of her closeness to Laycon the child of grace. If she wasn't the head of house in round 6 and she was nominated for possible eviction that week & if she wasn't disqualified, she would have been amount the bottom 4 for that week because a lot of ICON that like her because of her closeness to Laycon wouldn't have voted for her with her attitude towards Laycon that week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Princessbettyj(f): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

She wasn't close, laycon beat her hands down , she Could have been runner up

Its well
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Ayomi90: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
CSTRR:

Because una win now, you don dey isult igbo.

If igbos had won it back to back to back, you would have started talking about how it is big brother igbo.

Clown.
Na Igbo ppl own Big Brother abi what d fxxc ar u yarning from ur smelly mouth? grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by RosyIsBlessed: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Clearly Ozo spoilt Nengis game.

5 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Otunski: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arrant nonsense!
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Xclusiveme: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
hadaydhollarpo:
Why won't they thank you, after they don cash out on poor and managing Nigerians. When I heard they got over 900m votes I was like are you kidding me? Multiply the SMS charges by 900m and tell me Nigerians are poor again. No wonder Bubu hike the fuel and electricity tarrif during the show. Niergians your mumu never reach!

The 900m votes includes dstv,gotv,SMS,web and mobile votes. So don't do that multiplication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Xclusiveme: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexis11:
Erica was lucky. She wouldn't have won if she wasn't disqualified. cool

Her disqualification just opened bigger doors for her.

Ah swear

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by eyinjuege: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
koyyes:
Laycon was already picked as the winner before he got into the house.

Even before he opened his mouth in that house, I was reading hyping comments at the bottom of the screen. The same thing happened with miracle.

The day ozo revealed he is a 1st class graduate. I read the next day online by laycon's team that he also had a first class.

People don't know the power of social influencing and the pychological tricks behind it.

Laycon showed his bad sides when Erica chose kidwaya over him. But Erica's emotional instability got people's attention more to her own detriment...and it was used against her.

It was a win well deserved.
From the way he handled tasks in the house, his intelligent discussions with housemates. He also showed a lot of emotional maturity and even liking Erica didnt take away from his appeal. It's not about his first class or 2.1 in school ( we all know many cannot defend their certificates hence the term Nigerian graduates are unemployable). He was actually able to demonstrate that he was knowledgeable. Not by looks, no fake oyibo accent. Just a typical Joe .
The fact that he already even had his music in the air space despite no money bag support is enough for me to give him kudos. The streets are not smiling.
I liked him mainly because of his talent, I wasn't concerned about any of their antics in the house. And to then find out he is quite intelligent was the cherry on top.
Strategic way to sell his talent btw. Imagine the DJs played his different music at least twice in the house ( for almost the whole of Africa) during their parties and it was music one could groove to.
Bisola did same with her acting and singing skills and it has helped her a lot after the house. Efemoney, I'm not so sure about his own music though. Not as talented, but not the worst possible.
Other housemates in Bisola's set didn't have the talent and even doggedness to make proper use of their fame.
With regards to the entanglement situation, its not a crime to like the opposite gender, and it is normal for 'the generations of men to like generations of women', so there was never really anything special about the whole Erica situation tbh or even the Ozomena situation. No be today women dey prefer fine boys, who their papa come get money on top, and no be today men dey wail ontop women matter. Naso life be.

14 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by CSTRR: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayomi90:

Na Igbo ppl own Big Brother abi what d fxxc ar u yarning from ur smelly mouth? grin
Go and sit down.

We know una.

Bigoted people.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by TemmyT002(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
fatymore:
Lagos went with a full PR on ground....

All these twitter influencers with their trending hashtag

Lmaooo
Does that mean the others are foolish?
Nahhh. This narrative ain't it
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by meobizy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
So, truly Erica was the only competition to Laycon and at the same time not a full competition. How did Nengi move from constantly second and third position to being second runner up? This life, ehn. If Ozo was around he won’t change Nengi’s position, no different from what happened to Tobi during Double Wahala.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Pillar12: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
meobizy:
So, truly Erica was the only competition to Laycon and at the same time not a full competition. How did Nengi move from constantly second and third position to being second runner up? This life, ehn. If Ozo was around he won’t change Nengi’s position, no different from what happened to Tobi during Double Wahala.

Laycon no get competition for that house

Smoothly and Flawless victory...Nobody dey near the guy for poll

8 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by pvirus: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
Prince no dey week one?
Round 1 is not week 1....Instead it is week 2.
Mind you Prince was DHOH in week 2
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by OffsahBoye(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
garfield1:

Gbam.laycon was destined to win.cc froshloaded,brownsun,offsahboye,majamatic,munzy
Am happy for him
Our effort no waste

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
psucc:
The op want gather likes thinking na independent day rice.

He mistake likes for rice be that na! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Iamicekid(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okuda:

grace grace. na so una go dey talk but man dem don dey work hard years bck bfre he reach this stage

You funny ooo, u think se grace just come all of a sudden, hell no e go don see ur effort before God send am to you now
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dr4dre: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Going by week one's results, ka3na and praise are the last 2 undecided and yet the organisers went on to evict ka3na and Lilo shocked

Also judging by these results, the competition was clearly between laycon and Erica grin but Erica used her hands to destroy herself cheesy
then, 4 housemates will lowest vote will stand up while the rest housemates each of them will nominate one among 4 will the lowest vote, that was why lilo got evicted.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Going thru all these results and numbers, I think I can confidently say that the Biggest Loser in this Season's Big Brother in undoubtedly no one else but ERICA.

The bitch could have easily made it to the finals but just because of the mad spirit inside her, she lost it all and got booted out.

Once again, Congratulations to Laycon.

5 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by MAHJOG(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
instead of watching bbnaija, go and read ur bible
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Hoojay(f): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
MENTAL SUMS

900 MILLION * 100 =?? grin
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by xenoo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
koyyes:
Laycon was already picked as the winner before he got into the house.

Even before he opened his mouth in that house, I was reading hyping comments at the bottom of the screen. The same thing happened with miracle.

The day ozo revealed he is a 1st class graduate. I read the next day online by laycon's team that he also had a first class.

People don't know the power of social influencing and the pychological tricks behind it.

Laycon showed his bad sides when Erica chose kidwaya over him. But Erica's emotional instability got people's attention more to her own detriment...and it was used against her.
You no get sense I swear. You see facts you still dey argue like mumu

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by nanauju(f): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayomi90:
But that yam legged Igbo girl will tell us that Laycon is trending because of her.

Ur tribe just won their first bbn ever and nobody will hear word again.. Lousy lots
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by JBoss25(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:
BBNaija is a waste of time and real niggas don't watch that shit.

Congrats to the contestants, organisers and Investors who cashed out from the show and shame on those Nigerians who wasted their precious time watching that shit and spending their hard earned cash on voting and data. cool
shut ur stinking mouth up

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Elxandre(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
deepwater:

Not to sound hard, truth is that most people couldn't afford to keep on with show, it is expensive watching a reality TV show for 71 days non stop.

It's a Nigerian thing to hate what u cant afford.

By begging on Go Fund Me

Expensive in what way? Is gotv sub that unaffordable?
Unless you mean time is expensive.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Hallabee1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Xixtie:
Laycon is my baby daddy. grin
ProudlyIcon
come again before I do watin dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.