Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice (54811 Views)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by deepwater(f): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Elxandre:

Expensive in what way? Is gotv sub that unaffordable?
Unless you mean time is expensive.

Charlie
Time is expensive
For you to watch that show 247 for 71 days and your money still keeps coming it means you are no average Nigerian

Just think about this...
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dadavivo: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayomi90:
But that yam legged Igbo girl will tell us that Laycon is trending because of her.

How are we sure that Igbo girl face is not like una own.

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dadavivo: 1:32am On Oct 02, 2020
mascot87:

The reason why Erica was second position in the weekly votes is because of her closeness to Laycon the child of grace. If she wasn't the head of house in round 6 and she was nominated for possible eviction that week & if she wasn't disqualified, she would have been amount the bottom 4 for that week because a lot of ICON that like her because of her closeness to Laycon wouldn't have voted for her with her attitude towards Laycon that week.

Shut up that your stinky mouth. Which useless icorn voted for Erica?

Elites are strong and they supported Erica till she was disqualified. I thank God she got herself disqualified, now we don raise ₦35m + for her. At least she's now obviously our winner
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by seunfly: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2020
ok
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by mascot87(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2020
dadavivo:

Shut up that your stinky mouth. Which useless icorn voted for Erica?

Elites are strong and they supported Erica till she was disqualified. I thank God she got herself disqualified, now we don raise ₦35m + for her. At least she's now obviously our winner

I made my comment without insulting anyone and I expect people that quote me to make comment without comment. This is the typical attitude of people that support Erica. Very irrational fools that supports evil and make the society be what it is today. Since you are happy with the attitude of your queen, I pray for you that all your children will have the attitude of Erica in Jesus name. At least you are proud of her

2 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by femi4: 5:27am On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
This year's BBNaija will always be a season to remember due to the activities, planning and how it all went, from the audition to the diverse set of housemates, money spent and profit, and also the effect of the pandemic.
And the transparency is topnotch.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Jdbrasco2: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayomi90:

Na Igbo ppl own Big Brother abi what d fxxc ar u yarning from ur smelly mouth? grin
This guy you are fool of hatred. I hope you choke on it.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Laycon won by God's grace
God's grace on immoral show? I've said it, all Nigerians are crazy.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Ezemarcel(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
God's grace on immoral show? I've said it, all Nigerians are crazy.
including ur dad
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Ezemarcel:
including ur dad
everyone remember your dad is not only crazy, he's dump too
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Ayomi90: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
This guy you are fool of hatred. I hope you choke on it.
Same for u bro grin
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dadavivo: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2020
mascot87:

I made my comment without insulting anyone and I expect people that quote me to make comment without comment. This is the typical attitude of people that support Erica. Very irrational fools that supports evil and make the society be what it is today. Since you are happy with the attitude of your queen, I pray for you that all your children will have the attitude of Erica in Jesus name. At least you are proud of her

Amen, I want my children to also have her beauty as well. Your Lay corn is fade'n away gradually. He thinks he can use Juju ring to win Big Brother and get away with it. Thank God he's into rap that no one cares about. He should stop doing Juju

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by mascot87(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2020
dadavivo:

Amen, I want my children to also have her beauty as well. Your Lay corn is fade'n away gradually. He thinks he can use Juju ring to win Big Brother and get away with it. Thank God he's into rap that no one cares about. He should stop doing Juju

K
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Elxandre(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
deepwater:

Charlie
Time is expensive
For you to watch that show 247 for 71 days and your money still keeps coming it means you are no average Nigerian

Just think about this...
well, I don't think anyone watched it that frequently unless jobless people and housewives.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dadavivo: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2020
mascot87:

K

May all your children be like Laycon, say amen to that if you're not a Coward
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by egobetatoday: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Thank God my ten kobo no enter bbn. They don cash out in billions grin
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by mascot87(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2020
dadavivo:

May all your children be like Laycon, say amen to that if you're not a Coward

K
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by dadavivo: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
mascot87:

K

I thought as much, Coward.

That's what you losers wish for someone else daughter

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by mascot87(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2020
dadavivo:

I thought as much, Coward.

That's what you losers wish for someone else daughter

K
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by tomdon(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayomi90:
But that yam legged Igbo girl will tell us that Laycon is trending because of her.

She really sincerely thought and believed so.
Sure she'll feel awkward after realizing that the dude is way above her.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by deepwater(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Elxandre:

well, I don't think anyone watched it that frequently unless jobless people and housewives.

the point exactly!
not everyone who is idle is jobless.
people have gotten to that level where their money is still being made (by others) while they sleep / watch TV / or tour the globe....
the "others" making this money for people are the salary earners!
the same people who later turn around to insult / mock their bosses (without knowing) how jobless they could be by watching BB9JA grin grin grin grin
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Elxandre(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
deepwater:

the point exactly!
not everyone who is idle is jobless.
people have gotten to that level where their money is still being made (by others) while they sleep / watch TV / or tour the globe....
the "others" making this money for people are the salary earners!
the same people who later turn around to insult / mock their bosses (without knowing) how jobless they could be by watching BB9JA grin grin grin grin
I don't believe a business leader is idle enough to spend all day watching bbnaija.
Such a lazy mind would rarely get to that level.
The most loyal watchers are often young girls and women with no responsibilities.
You can deduce this from their so called Elites and Titans movements.
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by adeife16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
How much do they charge per vote? I want to calculate something
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by adeife16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
How much do they charge per vote? I want to calculate something
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
xenoo:

You no get sense I swear. You see facts you still dey argue like mumu

Demented F@ggot.

You are the greatest of all mumus but you are too stupid to know it.

Unrefined he-goat from the slums.

RIP in advance.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
eyinjuege:

It was a win well deserved.
From the way he handled tasks in the house, his intelligent discussions with housemates. He also showed a lot of emotional maturity and even liking Erica didnt take away from his appeal. It's not about his first class or 2.1 in school ( we all know many cannot defend their certificates hence the term Nigerian graduates are unemployable). He was actually able to demonstrate that he was knowledgeable. Not by looks, no fake oyibo accent. Just a typical Joe .
The fact that he already even had his music in the air space despite no money bag support is enough for me to give him kudos. The streets are not smiling.
I liked him mainly because of his talent, I wasn't concerned about any of their antics in the house. And to then find out he is quite intelligent was the cherry on top.
Strategic way to sell his talent btw. Imagine the DJs played his different music at least twice in the house ( for almost the whole of Africa) during their parties and it was music one could groove to.
Bisola did same with her acting and singing skills and it has helped her a lot after the house. Efemoney, I'm not so sure about his own music though. Not as talented, but not the worst possible.
Other housemates in Bisola's set didn't have the talent and even doggedness to make proper use of their fame.
With regards to the entanglement situation, its not a crime to like the opposite gender, and it is normal for 'the generations of men to like generations of women', so there was never really anything special about the whole Erica situation tbh or even the Ozomena situation. No be today women dey prefer fine boys, who their papa come get money on top, and no be today men dey wail ontop women matter. Naso life be.

I won't deny that laycon is intelligent just as I won't deny that there were other intelligent people in that house. There were people in the house who displayed emotional maturity all through their stay in that house like tricky tee whom I personally think should have won that money.

Laycon did not handle his situationship with Erica well enough for me to think he displayed emotional maturity.

But it's all good. We can't agree on everything and I respect that you stated your points without including any insult unlike that bush tout up there.

1 Like

Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by todugo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Laycon don win. All voters should check their account balance now grin
Exactly,only if Nigerians could be this active in political matters
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Semperito31(f): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Laycon won by God's grace

Na satan grace him for take win?

Let's learn to appreciate people. The guy is academically, socially, and politically sound! I mean he is intelligent and smart! He worked for everything he got.

Am so happy for him!
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2020
@topboss1, hope you are fine, you haven't been online for long now
Re: 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice by iamyemiakins(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
[url=Www.nairaland.com]Here[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.