Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) (59168 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by fidelitystrs: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
More blessings
Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo cheesy Idi dola grin

She still better pass your mama na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ProphetofOdin: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
How much you dey pay the graduates?
Highest 50k, yeye people that would be bragging anyhow.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Clitocurrency pays lol

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na so
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by MiztaForward(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Atexco#against#RozyBrainst for supporting#MiztaForward's actions in church. Titled [Swagger pastor]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khBVrgDcQ88

Please kindly subscribe to our channel
�God bless you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Still does not mean, she wasn't a blockhead......... grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Congrat to her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by relicng: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
That's life
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Solatium(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has taken a swipe at naysayers who labeled her a ‘blockhead academically’, Igbere TV reports.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday, the 42-year-old revealed she had no regrets despite having only a national diploma certificate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyzbXpnTx9/?igshid=1gstfxi86z9l

Iyabo, 42, urged her followers not to allow others talk them down or look down on them.

Igbere TV recall that in July, the actress bought herself a multi-million naira mansion in Lekki, Lagos.

Her first goddaughter recently handed her a Range Rover Evoque.

No be yah fault,I blame Musiliu Obanikoro wey give you life.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by dermmy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karemarealty288:
If you are blockhead....you are not blockwaist...that's where world bank is located.

Smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Comedian2019: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
Hahaha the name befits her. see the soft ass sef
At cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design
How you take know say e soft? You touch am?
Because me I dey see am say e hard pass agege bread.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are still a blockhead.
Professors and PhDs are working for Buhari despite being a dull ard.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deborah98:
It's well, she's not the only woman that gave up education for her kids,my mom did too but it surprises me how she picked up so fast, helping me with my chemistry and physics assignments then, she's also a good orator and writer..God bless you Mom.

Lovely

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
Its quite surprising why its female nollywood are the ones making it. They wont tell us how Alhaji, senators, pastors, yahoo boys, Hushpuppy and the rest use to ehmmm.. Clear throats. All the nasty things they do, they wont tell anyone
To all the ladies, go to school oooo! Dont let anyone be forming motivational speaker ontop runs for u
my guy!

I hate those motivational speakers like ... ehnnnnn

honey tongue everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by mytime24(f): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Awo Motivation speakers
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Champneys: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
No be you go be first blockhead wey go employ graduate and you wont be the last.

Get fu..cking lost!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Let them say
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are still a block head.

They said blocked head and not blocked pvssy.

With a few change from pvssy, u can employ graduates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by paully005(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fine God as bless u with your little wisdom.....but dont talk less on graduate student.....u cant employ dem if not for these useless country called Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by ppogba: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
With this your football age, your staff of office can still serve a few more years.

As if employing people is now an achievement.

I would rather like to know how well you have inducted your daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Chigo247(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
She is beautiful sha

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Unified07: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Matrimonous:
Such is life.
Entrepreneurship makes the difference but a lot of people are still looking the way of salaries.
what entrepreneur skill does she have

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Congratulations girl ! Who says olosho is not a profitable business ? Thanks to people like you, a lot of married women ,not to even talk of our young ladies,are into the "business" now. They are counting their "blessings" too !

Don't mind those mumu that called you blockhead jare ! Only if they knew how you could use what you had to get what you wanted !

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by King44(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Set awon Toke Makinwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank God for her

my mom too gave up or step down in her education.

she is an NCE holder but she worked under oyo state government as a teacher.. she only became headmistress four or five year to her retirement..

I could remember vividly when she came home one day nd lamented her colleagues are going for degrees and master's getting promotions ahead of her but she couldn't because we are all on her neck..

my elder sis went went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

two other sis of mine has Nce nd ND

I also went to a private polytechnic before crossing to university

my little sis went to university straight...

mothers are really trying!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
cheesy

Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Earnonline9: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by Earnonline9: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmmm,
Re: Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo cheesy Idi dola grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.