Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb (8636 Views)

Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb Fresh Graduate Training Programme / <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> / Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by VICTORETB: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2007
etb is massively recruiting  young graduates but mus have solid 2.1
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Nkute: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2007
whats the emphasis on 2.1,did the owner of the bank graduate with a 2.1.If we are talking about 2.1 where will the Gani of this world be?check what the ceo of uba is doing, he graduated with a 3rd class.Please borrow leaf from them and let the field be open.we all know that most 2.1 graduates can`t defend those certificate.have a great day rethinking. cool
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by BIZ: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2007
I do agree with your point here. I have not known if the 2.1 candidates will perform a magic for them. Let's rely on GOD.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by lolypop: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2007
nkute, na true talk never mind them.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by calc(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
Dear Victor-ETB and the Human resources Department of ETB.
I will like to make it known to everyone that it takes skills and commitments of an individual to succeed in any area one finds itself, so i will like to persuade the board of ETB to reconsider the act of employing only 2.1, as 2.2 should also be considered to be able to know their worth.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by wole06(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2007
nkute tell dem. useless people angry
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by klae: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2007
pls is the recruitment exercise over?

what of HND holders can they as well apply
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by mcchimo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2007
Klae we are talking of 2.1 u are talking of HND
please dont even talk of HND because 2.2 is yet to be accepted.
try to work hard next time u have the oppurtunity either by crook
or by any means to attain 2.1 because it was not easy for us to get such grades.
stop feeling bad if they said 2.1 it is a matter of choice after all no one
is asking you to apply by force.
have a nice day. Klae.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by adegeorge(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2007
pls i need a job despertely. i would prefer the oil and gas sector, any info pleeese?
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by adegeorge(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2007
i personally think the emphasis on 2.1 is really outrageous, after all not all those with 2.1 grades merit it in todays universities.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Badero(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2007
Mchinno, What is so special about your Bsc. Certificate that you are condemning HND holder? Can you compete with any HND holder? Brother, BSc Certificate is just a name tag and nothing so special about it. You are only good theoretically and most of you gained admission into these Universities through the back doors and as a result struggled and bribed your ways out. So, next time people are talking of HND holder, if you do not know the value, kindly keep your mouth shut. It should be noted that most CEO/Directors of most organisations today are HND holder. If you are in doubt, site 10 organizations in your area and try to call for their CVs.

Mr Victor - ETB - You people (the policies maker) don't seem to be realistic and genuine in your decision making. You just come up with a decision that is totally invalid and will not make your bank productive in any manner. As for me, you can go to hell with your banking work (BSc - 2:1) job. Couple with the stress involved in banking work, you shouldn't be selective in your choice of graduate, no to talk of the grades obtained. Do you know how Mr. A with first class in your bank got it. What of that lady with 2:1 in Accounting? Do you know the atrocities she committed before given that grade?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by mcchimo(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2007
Badero or whatever u called urself pls if u want to work in any bank that will pay u well,
go and get your degree and make sure it is 2.1.
please stop feeling bad because u have HND.
after all is not too late to go back to university.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by solo2859: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello 2 all Nairalanders,

I will like to suggest here that Mcchimo and Badero be de-listed from this forum as they have both displayed a high sense of immaturity by using obnoxious and abusive languages on this site.
Please note that the main aim of this site to assist one another and not otherwise.
Both of u should please have a rethink.
Thanks.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Tywoh(f): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks for the info, but how do we apply. It will be better if you can help post the link.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by dokson(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
who ever knows this man that call himself macchimo should teach him manner of approch, orderliness , value and dignity of certificates irrespective of BSC, HND , ND OR OTHERS.
he failled completely to understand that many BSC GRADUATES cant perform more than HND. he should go to ICAN records and other professional bodies.98% OF thier qualified candidates from previous years and even presently are HND products.
pls mr maccimo watch your words and utterances b4 you contribute to public issue, it creates a wrong impression.if u dont ve anything meaningful to contribute just listen, reseach well and learn.
my personal email is idokss@yahoo.com.am highly ready to reply to any correspondence from u.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Issyman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
mcchinoooooooooo whyyyyyyyy?? for God's sake u claim to be a 2:1 B.sc graduate, personally i am so disappointed in you for such statements. haba, see Nigeria of today is an not issue of your degree but it is  God's favour not your 2:1 or upper credit. Statistics have shown and proved that most 2:1 graduates only have what is called empirical value, they don't proof extra-ordinarily good. Even if you are blessed to be a brilliant chap, that does not give you the licence to insult anybody with whatever grade or degree.
On behalf of this guy, i apologise to anybody yhat have been offended because I am also offended and felt bad.
my reason for doing this is that i personally don't want us(Nairalanders to abuse this rare opportunity we have,we shouldn't turn this forum to a tongue-lashing ring. it is meant to be a forum of intellectuals, we are meant to be sharing ideas not insults.
mcchinooooo, please next time address public and sensitive issue maturedly.  grin
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by holler(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
i must tell u,dat mcchimo is just so unecssarilly full of himself,like dey empty barrels make d loudest noise.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Sexyuhlala(f): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ mcchimo

Thats too bad,how are we sure u made your 2.1 by reading your books,am sure u did alot of sorting in school cuz for you to have written all that trash,l dont think you are educated at all.

Sometimes l just wonder if seun sees all this.Pls seun such people should be deleted from this forum
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by ov: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
IT seems nairaland is only for people who made 2.2? shocked See as everyone de complain grin.
una de make me de laff o. No mind etb jo, i sure say dem even get 3rd class people wen de work for dem! MAY FIRE BURN THEM! useless people! As per HND i think everyone should apply even thrid class cus with time they will find out that even some 2.2's cannot be defended! Its a free world, no harm is lost in trying cool
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by ov: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2007
moschino or whatever he calls himself or itself. U are happy u made a 2.1? Your mates are making 1st classes and u are content with 2.1? I wonder what you were taught in school? As for me i was taught not just about knowledge but also about CHARACTER AND LEARNING and still finished with a 1st class from U.I economics. so i dont see y u are feeling special! there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people better than u. come down to earth my boy. just cus u made a 2.1 doesnt mean u a the best. It simply means u tried almost or your best and the prevailing circumstances and changing factors favoured you.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by olaniyio1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
Am really forced to comment on this issue.Mcchimo was a class mate of mine at Bida poly.2002/2003.Unfortunately he was caught and expelled for exam malpractice during our second semester exams.I remember vividly he struggled as at that time to gain addmission into one of the university and now Mccchimo is opening is wide mouth to insult HND holders.What he struggled for by hook and crook but could't get.

Please all HND holders forgive him he does not really know the value of your certificate.Just pray for God to grant you his favour and do not be discouraged by such comments.cheers
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Buso4(m): 4:00am On Jun 26, 2007
Weda U ve HND or BSC, its inconsequential to ur future status. Afterall, na people wey no go sch dey rule us since. Abeg everybody should be content wt whatever he or she has gotten.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2007
Guys, its the attitude and not the aptitude. Unfortunately, Nigeria believes so much in paper qualification. How sad!
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by viviyn(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mcchimo or whatever your name sounds like, For the records you are so arrogrant and full of yourself, dont you know people make Ist class in school, If you are so 'intelligent' and 'worked so hard', why didnt you make a Ist class or get a scholarshp to study abroad? mind what you say to people cos you wouldnt know who you'll be insulting. Better watch it before you lose it
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Linkafor(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
Please everyone, Victor - ETB has done nothing wrong in alerting the house of ETB opening, so we shouldn't make it look like what he did was wrong. Allow those that meet the requirement go ahead to apply, while others should be on the watch out for some other openings.
Enough of the tongue lashing.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by oisrael(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
Dear Victor ETB,
Thanks a million for the info. To all Nairalanders who have replied as if Victor owns ETB or made the policy on employing 2.1 only, make una take am easy, thank him and apply if you qualify. If not, go on praying like me! after all ETB is not the only place one can work! Cheers.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by oisrael(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
And as for mcchimo or whatever and others like him, pls let's ignore them
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by Sexyuhlala(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2007
l said it,this mcchino or wateva he calls himself must have done alot of sorting in school,just like someone said,he was expelled for exam malpractise,block head,u come here come dey boast say u get 2.1. Olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by pierremarc(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
abeg jare!!!! 2:1 na the thang if una no get am shut up and try go Bleep!!!!!! na una go determine how person go run him biz. when u attain that position, even U will want the best.
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by abode(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
Should you Blame a brother for informing the house about a job opening, I think this is more or less out of Frustration,
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by olaniyio1(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2007
Its okay my people lets get focus
Re: Breaking News- Recruiment At Etb by teekay: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2007
victor tanks 4 d info pls how do i apply is it onlin or how, i tried online but it keeps telling me my database already exisit and i ve neva been called pls how do i go about it, pls reply this is my email addy, e_madng@yahoo.com, tanks i await ur reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements For FRSC Successful Candidate 2018-recruitment Still Pending / Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert / Unity Bank Is Recruiting Executive Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.