Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75857 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

“We been don dey for almost two years. I no know, e b like say the person don really breakup because I don try to reach out him no gree answer me”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
You got Ozo now

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
You got Ozo now
Ozo got her. She doesn't got Ozo. She got Laycon.

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by solmus: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin cheesy

Person dey sponsor you all this while , only for you to be rocking Laycon every Saturday party

295 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by JewelJohn(f): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Watch the video below:

lalasticlala
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoonSung:
Laycon stay away from this girl, na brain she dey use..
How please?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SmartProf(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
He has evicted you a long time ago. You can now check your substitute list and crawl towards there. No carry your boyfriend like career...even career sef get retirement date, so u've been retired.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by HQuadreal: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
2:0

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Vyzz: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
She is upto something...

Trying to let laycon know that she is single codedly....

Laycon beware of people that call u friends now....

By the way u fit find me 5k dey... I no dey ask much grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by GreatResearcher: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:

Watch the video below:

lalasticlala
Alpha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by oforjide: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Breaking news nengi crash relationship with boyfriend

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by sammysneh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Move on already, Sugar daddies are coming just chill

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Endurance1993: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by leofab(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Mowsid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
600 years for you grin
The innocent guy wil just be having heart attacks watching BBN, na my babe dem dea do like this grin It is what it is

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by cyndy1000(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
OZo is finally happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by DisLifeSha: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
This girl set for back before sha. Yummy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
audio boyfriend

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fyngal like dis....... She no need worri.... FFK likes them yellow.......... grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sometimes I come online simply to see the various reponses that Nigerians can muster on issues; it's absolutely hilarious to see all the many divergent views. No dull moments at all and loads of creativity on display.

The problem of the average Nigerian has never been the lack of creative spark. Never!
It has more to do with how we channel our collective creativity. That is the difference between us and the rest of the world. Until we correct this, it will be a situation of motion without movement.

59 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.