Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Whats The Best Tablet Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Best Tablet Device (3364 Views)

With A Budget Of 50k To 60k, Please What Is The Best Tablet To Buy? / Best Tablet Under 50K / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
i want to buy a new tablet device with at least 7inch screen and android 9 all under 70 -80k. if you have any brand in mind and the cost please tell me
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Who has used the samsung galaxy tab A or the lenovo tab m10
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Daninya33: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2020
valem phantom Z+ tablet

Google it's spec

its around 50k
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by pojatip151: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hey, The Best tablets according to me are produced by Apple, get an Apple iPAd and its perfect for everything, ipad movie watching experience is better than Showbox for pc i must say.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Greymethod(f): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2020
justiniyke29:
i want to buy a new tablet device with at least 7inch screen and android 9 all under 70 -80k. if you have any brand in mind and the cost please tell me
08117194113,write me in whatsapp..i have the huawei mediapad M5 pro for sale..its 4gb nd 64gb
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Greymethod(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2020
justiniyke29:
Who has used the samsung galaxy tab A or the lenovo tab m10

1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by akseph1: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Greymethod post=94588825][/quote]
Is this lenovo m10?
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Greymethod(f): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
akseph1:

Is this lenovo m10?
No its huawei
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
its like people no longer use tablets again.
i wanted something that can substitute for my laptop when am on the go, and also serve as entertainment ( games like pubg and cod)
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Flytime: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Get an ipad, the iPad is is the best for a tablet
You can also get Samsung tablets
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Flytime:
Get an ipad, the iPad is is the best for a tablet
You can also get Samsung tablets
most of the offering from apple are above 200k, i was thinking of something under 110k
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by KrazyDave16(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
justiniyke29:
most of the offering from apple are above 200k, i was thinking of something under 110k
Up your budget and get a used iPad or iPad mini.

Getting a decent one for that price if you're gonna play battle royales and use it as a substitute for a laptop is nearly impossible.
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Up your budget and get a used iPad or iPad mini.

Getting a decent one for that price if you're gonna play battle royales and use it as a substitute for a laptop is nearly impossible.
A quick look at jiji and jumia has shown me how our money mean shit now. i dont really have faith in used gadgets and i have been burnt more than once buying them
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by KrazyDave16(m): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2020
justiniyke29:
A quick look at jiji and jumia has shown me how our money mean shit now. i dont really have faith in used gadgets and i have been burnt more than once buying them
Well true the currency is shite now and you getting burned after making a deal on used gadgets....can't say it's not your fault or totally on you.

You can still get a tablet but not as powerful as you expect for your budget and please stay away from jiji if you can't make necessary inquiries and checks on what you buying or you'll get burned again.
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by justiniyke29: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Well true the currency is shite now and you getting burned after making a deal on used gadgets....can't say it's not your fault or totally on you.

You can still get a tablet but not as powerful as you expect for your budget and please stay away from jiji if you can't make necessary inquiries and checks on what you buying or you'll get burned again.
Thanks bro, i think i will add up and get a good tab

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by tiano555(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by bamdly(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
justiniyke29:
Download alliexpress..... Search teclast or Black View or alldocube tablet and see 4 urself
Re: Whats The Best Tablet Device by Warren7: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Choosing the best tablet device can be a game-changer for productivity and entertainment. Factors like screen size, operating system, and performance matter. We are offering you to get touch screen pos system and learn things related pos system website. Munbyn offers some impressive options, providing users with versatile tablets designed for various needs. Consider Munbyn's offerings and compare them to find the best tablet device that suits your lifestyle and preferences.

(1) (Reply)

4 Costly Mistakes That Forced Nokia Out Of The Smartphone Race / Badoo Sign Up – Sign Up Badoo | Badoo Login – Sign In Badoo – Www.badoo.com / Is It Ok To Use The Smartphone While It Is Charging With A Power Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.