Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? (1423 Views)

Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? by Tmoni(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2007
hello all,

I am currently based in the UK, and i would love to buy a reasonably good car for myself as a birthday present.
My preference is either a BMW or an Audi,

I heard i can get cheaper and better models in germany(reasonable as thats their global headquarters)

Is there any nairalander in Germany to help me out or anybody with links in Germany to give me a hand

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE EVERY CONTRIBUTION AND COMMNENT TO MY QUEST,

contact details-- holla Adetayo -- +44(0)7828651836 or de_tayomartins@yahoo.com
Re: Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? by Lotachi: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2007
I can help you with shipping cars from The Netherlands or Belgium. On 2deal4real.com, many Nigerians in Europe are having cars for sale. Mostly picture included. You can also advertise wich car you need.

You can contact me at 2deal4real@home.nl
Re: Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? by sultaan(m): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2007
Just get a used one wherever you are. The idea of someone getting on for you from Germany is open to 419. If you need a car in UK, just go get it; even if you have to fly to Germany and drive it back.There is no logical reason for this thread( as far as I know.)

You may want to check here for a dealerhttp://fahrzeuge.listings.ebay.de/Automobile_W0QQfclZ3QQsacatZ9801QQsocmdZListingItemListQQsspagenameZmotorshp05

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Corolla: Must See ! / Niger Used Honda Halla For Sale / Honda Eod V6 For Sale N1,250,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.