Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide (42798 Views)

Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video) / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Alphafeezay(m): 4:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Yahaya Bello Makes History, Appoints Young Kogi Student into Government Cabinet

1st October, 2020.
The Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello has today made history by appointing a young, smart and intelligent student into the cabinet of the Kogi State Government.
Governor Yahaya Bello confirmed the appointment on 1st October, 2020 at the Governor's office in Lokoja, Kogi State.

Governor Bello appointed Mr Anthony Edogbo, a young and innovative medical student who has contributed great ideas to the development of Kogi State as, "Technical Assistant to the Governor on Private Sector and Digital Economy".

Governor Bello described Anthony as the pride of Kogi youths.
Students and youths across Kogi State has taken to social media to thank the Governor for this historic appointment. The Kogi youth and student communities has described the appointment as a well deserved one, noting the contributions of Mr Anthony Edogbo in various youth groups of Kogi State.

In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Onogwu Muhammed, Anthony's appointment is a reward for creativity, intelligence, diligence, patience and hardwork.

Mr Anthony Edogbo has thanked the Governor for the opportunity, promising to create giant strides in the most incredibly innovative way through private sector driven initiatives.

Mr Anthony described Governor Bello as the most humble man he has met. He called on fellow young Kogites to join hands together with the State Government for the collective interest of the people.

Anthony has served in various positions as National President of Kogi State Medical Students Association, National Director on Research Exchange for the Nigerian Medical Students Association, Vice President of the Student Union Government of Kogi State University, amongst others. He also has years of experience in web programming, content development, digital marketing and cyber security.

Source: https://bignews.insidestoryng.com/2020/10/01/kogi-gov-appoints-students-who-developed-covid-19-assessment-app/

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by majamajic(m): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Obidon1(m): 4:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Good ���

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Old Corrupt thief appoints young thief....nonsense and ingredients angry

"makes history" is quite ridiculous.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Anthony4578(m): 4:47am On Oct 02, 2020
That's a nice one from the Governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Simeonee111: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2020
That's what you get when you have a young Governor
Yahaya Bello is truly representing the youths interest.
Congratulations to him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Luckydubby7(m): 4:51am On Oct 02, 2020
It fucking changed nothing.
Check very well they might related.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by officialtonnie: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Wow that's a good one from the Governor!
More life

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Alphafeezay(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Hardwork pays and in all sincerity, Governor Yahaya Bello rewards Hardwork.

This is an encouragement to the youth.

Private Sector and Digital Economy is Huge!!!

Thank you Governor Yahaya Bello

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by sadaj(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Nice one,well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by bioemmy: 4:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Good and impressive,
But will he be given the freedom to express himself, his youthfulness and ideas?
Time will tell.

When you join them, you lose part of your normal good self, a sage use to tell me then.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Oluboh: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Saw it on the news somewhere. Must be the youngest political aidee to a Governor.
The guy is my friend on Facebook. I have seen a lot of positive comments from people about him. I am sure he will deliver
Yahaya Bello has really done well with this one. I hear there are a lot of young people around him too.
Congratulations to Anthony Edogbo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by DamnnNiggarr: 5:00am On Oct 02, 2020
If that works for Kogi people....,
Then who am I to say order wise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Goldp5988(f): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Weldone on dis Bello
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by happiness32: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2020
So young
I wish him well.

am beginning to like Gov. Yahaya Bello fa wink

Nobody should quote me oh

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by feezay86: 5:06am On Oct 02, 2020
This appointment came with many commendations for Bello and Anthony, well deserved appointment and Governor Bello has really shown that he is committed to the youth agenda.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Adajee: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Good to see the governor has faith in the younger generation.

More to come, wishing him the very best

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by SoftP(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2020
It will only make sense if they aren’t blood related.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by expliciit: 5:57am On Oct 02, 2020
I laugh when I see the rubbish this stupid governor is dishing out,virtually all is cabinet members are young people, but all criminals and rogues, this governor of a guy gas ruined that state, the state is heavily indebted, nothing is working, honestly I don't know is supporters sleep just because of the little stipends he dish out to them. I challenge any of them to show or publish any of his achievement That is currently working or that the government has created .The road to his own village okene. Lokoja. Highway is filled with kidnappers because of the guns given to the thugs in the last election,
As I write this, the federal medical Centre is under lock and key simply because the CMD. Of the hospital disagree with the government regarding the covid19 cases, the next thing is to send thugs to invade the place, for 4 months now the place is locked up, because the governor now is using his connection at the federal level to get the CMD removed, the hardship people go through in that town is terrible. The opposition party is not consistent in pointing all these errors or blunders by this accidental governor, now both his supporters and the non supporters are suffering from the error of mismanagement Regarding the federal medical center

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Romanoff(f): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Simeonee111:
That's what you get when you have a young Governor
Yahaya Bello is truly representing the youths interest.
Congratulations to him

Stopeet please

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by ozo13(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
It fucking changed nothing.
Check very well they might related.
they are not sir.the young Aide is an Igala (from kogi Eastern senatorial zone) while the governor is Ebira from kogi central senatorial zone).
On this I gave the governor 7 or 8/10.he is technically melting his “enemies” heart with such appointment.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by XXLMANDIGO: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2020

Na Wao

Person wey never sure if him go Graduate from Medical School

SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by savagefinder: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Na Wao

SMH.

GOD GO PUNISH YOUR PAPA

4 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by XXLMANDIGO: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2020
shocked

savagefinder:

GOD GO PUNISH MY PAPA AND MY MAMA WILL DIE OF CERVICAL CANCER
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by savagefinder: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Omo.. The governor really tried in this decision, we keep saying that there is no space for youth in politics, then someone tries to bring in someone under 25 to start working with the government.. The governor made the right choice and he has taken a massive and progressive step in the right direction, if more young people are involved in political parties the more we will see fresher ideas and how to implement them.. It's not by trying to protest at small breeze that blow..

If you look at the rest governors, how many of them have a young person in their cabinet, 50+ people that will be celebrating toilet as ultramodern stuff, see abeg.. Yahaya Bello made the right choice here and a very wonderful one..
Make God bless am as he help this guy life, if tor say other governors dey do like this and dey reward hardwork, yahoo Boys no go full areas

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Kingluqman(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2020
This is a good one tho

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2020
It's so easy for Nigerian politicians to tickle us
Maybe coz our expectations are sooo low.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Alphafeezay(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Na Wao

SMH.

E sure for am. Take your hopelessness somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by chuk65276: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2020
This rereappointment came with myriad recommendations for Bello and Anthony, well deserved rereappointment and Governor Bello has really shown that he is commitment to the youngsters priorities.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide by Enudapan: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.