Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (13747 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2020
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by MajesticKris: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Nice words...

Only if the SIMPS will stop disgracing us...
They are mostly moved by what they see...

Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are cheating now.
Right now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really far in life

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.

24 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by chatinent: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2020
What I do:

I don't just chase ladies for relationships. The far we could go is being just friends.

The irony of it is I have very many who are into me.

Lowkey does it.

It works for me.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by navzla(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2020
you never tell no lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Madibah(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.

Take care of who?
Na me born am ?
We're sharing the bills
We're both adults
We're both responsible
But Nigerian guys has made it looks like taking care of the wife or girlfriend is a responsibility of the man ,and it's actually not
I can't date a lady who doesn't have a job
Who doesn't have any qualifications
But just feeling she's beautiful and she has shape and that's her only qualification

If it's olosho now it's fine I'm paying for everything
And she go suffer am for bedroom grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
why are you pained are you a liability.

FYI those women won't marry the men if they were jobless.
the same way a lady wouldn't date/marry a jobless man so a man shouldn't date/marry a jobless woman.... is in this country a lady will feel she has a right not to work/ be jobless.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by TarOrfeeek: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2020
TRP

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Madibah(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

why are you pained are you a liability.

FYI those women won't marry the men if they were jobless.
the same way a lady wouldn't date/marry a jobless man so a man shouldn't date/marry a jobless woman.... is in this country a lady will feel she has a right not to work/ be jobless.

Abi o
Thinking she's beautiful and any billionaire will just walk up to her and propose like Nollywood movies na

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Lawdis(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

My dear it's very advisable and encouraging being industrious/career woman.....don't depend upon a man's sweat

but please don't attack me OK

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Jafar1: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Ozo liked this post.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Lee99: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Vagina people won’t like this thread

19 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by ABOVEDELAW: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
DO YOU KNOW THAT ANTONIO OFFERED PART OF HIS FLESH TO BE CUT IF HE DEFAULTS TO PAY THE LOAN HE TOOK JUST TO WOO PORTIA IN MERCHANT OF VENICE?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Lawdis:

My dear it's very advisable and encouraging being industrious/career woman.....don't depend upon a man's sweat

but please don't attack me OK

grin grin grin
stop sounding as if I'm a bad person,see Ehn,most men are running away from their responsibilities,and trying to leech on women It's good to be industrious and career driven as a woman but never allow a man to come leech on you.I hate men who have their eyes glued to their women's money

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Madibah:

Take care of who?
Na me born am ?
We're sharing the bills
We're both adults
We're both responsible
But Nigerian guys has made it looks like taking care of the wife or girlfriend is a responsibility of the man ,and it's actually not
I can't date a lady who doesn't have a job
Who doesn't have any qualifications
But just feeling she's beautiful and she has shape and that's her only qualification

If it's olosho now it's fine I'm paying for everything
And she go suffer am for bedroom grin
then let's all have equal rights in relationships and marriages if we go by what you typed since responsibilities will be shared accordingly

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

Not surprised with your comment because everyone here knows that a 5 year old is more sensible than you.

Take care of her because him be her papa na.

22 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
My brother, guys go gree hear?

Is just like waiting for fowl to lay cook egg. It is mission impossible but we will keep on talking nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
stop sounding as if I'm a bad person,see Ehn,most men are running away from their responsibilities,and trying to leech on women It's good to be industrious and career driven as a woman but never allow a man to come leech on you.I hate men who have their eyes glued to their women's money
lol which man have you met that has is eye glue on your money (which money do you even have).

We all know most women are very stingy....so how many women will even date men that will depend on them??

20 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

lol which man have you met that has is eye glue on your money (which money do you even have).

We all know most women are very stingy....so how many women will even date men that will depend on them??
you and most Nairaland men are leeches, I haven't and will never meet such men but I can judge from comments here.Stingy man

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by 2cribz: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Honestly i see no diff between 2700 and 4300 sub on dstv. Nonsense epic movies. Boring king and queen palace inside ome compound movies.
Madibah:

Abi o
Thinking she's beautiful and any billionaire will just walk up to her and propose like Nollywood movies na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave then to continue in their stupidity

Not surprised with your comment either...award for the most insensible and insensitive women on NL goes to both of you.

Spits

14 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity

E pain you abi E shock you?

If you no like am, go enter coke bottle ntoor

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave then to continue in their stupidity
Dont mind them,later they will be demanding undeserved respect from the same women they are sharing responsibilities with.Our fathers were fully incharge in all aspects and a wise woman will truly know when to assist her husband without him demanding for such but these days ehn, they want to eat their cakes and have it,thats why most marriages dont work anymore.Men please take your eyes away from your womans money and do your responsibility,your woman will back you up as at when necessary,dont be a leech

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Dont mind them,later they will be demanding undeserved respect from the same women they are sharing responsibilities with.Our fathers were fully incharge in all aspects and a wise woman will truly know when to assist her husband without him demanding for such but these days ehn, they want to eat their cakes and have it,thats why most marriages dont work anymore.Men please take your eyes away from your womans money and do your responsibility,your woman will back you up as at when necessary,dont be a leech
Like seriously, nairaland men don't have shame, it their type that sit at home doing nothing, while their wives hustle to feed them, Godforbid we end up with such men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
girl we are not talking about secondary school relationship here so this discussion is above your age.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

Not surprised with your comment either...award for the most insensible and insensitive women on NL goes to both of you.

Spits
Like seriously, are you guys not ashamed when typing these things, because it shows that you guys are broke& can't take of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by argent412(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
it's like, you smoke weed this morning, abi.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by argent412(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
common get out from here.
na your type they look for bf wey go feed them, as if you know get mama and papa.
virgin kee you there
high grade olosho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

girl we are not talking about secondary school relationship here so this discussion is above your age.
Really, so now i know that those secondary school guys are more sensible than you guys that claim to be mature, because from your comment they have the sense that a girlfriend should be well taken care of, while you mature guys don't have that sense, because most of you are broke.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by argent412(f): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

Spits
leave that girl.
na so, she they do for here.
na full time olosho she be.
I they pity the guy wey go accept her as gf.

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2020
I am indeed happy when I read posts like this. It clearly shows guyz are fast waking to the harsh realities of leeches with pusssies.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Underneath The Hijab (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.