Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (13741 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.

This is actually common sense. the guys having this issue chase beauty or sex.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
And where do you think such a thing will occur, definately not on this earth, there will always be men that would worship women
Your english is really poor

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
yunglegend99:
Also have it at the back of your mind that there are men who cannot be simped no matter what powers u think u have... goodluck.
and I told you earlier and swore that no man born of a woman that existed on the surface of this earth that can't be simped,dont make mouth or brag oga,anyways your bragging is online sha,enjoy
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by yunglegend99(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
And where do you think such a thing will occur, definately not on this earth, there will always be men that would worship women
IF u doubt it that means you are not a true believer of christainity
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
pcguru1:

This is actually common sense. the guys having this issue chase beauty or sex.
No,beauty or sex aside, you can be totally simped and never recover from the simping sir.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by yunglegend99(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
and I told you earlier and swore that no man born of a woman that existed on the surface of this earth that can't be simped,dont make mouth or brag oga,anyways your bragging is online sha,enjoy
come let's meet real and we'll see how much u can simp me, then we'll know who is bragging

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
yunglegend99:
come let's meet real and we'll see how much u can simp me, then we'll know who is bragging
Same thing I told her, but It seems like she's scared of meeting me.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.
Gentlemen, this is still part of the game !
To create competition anxiety in you, like she's kind of special, and it's a privilege to have her associate herself with you.
An average woman out there is operating from abundant mindset, even if the options that will gladly take care of them is not what they need, and most of the men are just their to pour off their cum,and move on to the next available woman.
A woman's line of options is not necessarily men that are there for something serious, just to insert their d*ck and move on.
While on the other hand, a man line of options are mostly women who perceive him as more valuable and a prize.
Gentlemen, build your value, you will end up caring less if other men are going after her, because she knows you're a gem and will not want to lose you.
In essence, valuable men are the prize and not women, don't allow them to make you feel otherwise.
It's all a game!

Guys, the very moment you become scared to lose any woman, is the moment you begin your journey to losing her!
I did not make the rules,reality and woman nature did.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by yunglegend99(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
rottencorpse:

Same thing I told her, but It seems like she's scared of meeting me.
She has no proof that she can make anyone simp, just ranting for nothing, i'll fu*ck her for free and still dominate her

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Op, U Too Much.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
No,beauty or sex aside, you can be totally simped and never recover from the simping sir.

I think people who simped have inferiority complex, taking care of your woman is not simping as stated on NL here. Depends on what context of simp you are referring to. Because i don't even know what simps mean anymore I thought it meant being subservial to women in a foolish and self deprecating manner.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
pcguru1:

I think people who simped have inferiority complex, taking care of your woman is not simping as stated on NL here. Depends on what context of simp you are referring to. Because i don't even know what simps mean anymore I thought it meant being subservial to women in a foolish and self deprecating manner.
Good to know you don't belong to guys here who have succeeded in giving a different meaning to the word SIMP
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by SuccessSecrets: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
So much wisdom.
Leave them for the Yahoo boys.
Low class should roll with low class. no pun

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by SuccessSecrets: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.

Plan for your future.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
What do these men know sef,bragging about being alpha online,i swear to my creator that I will so simp their leader ubunja and his cohorts beyond recognition.Most women don't know the powers and ability they naturally posses.No man born of a woman is beyond simping,all in all let us all be good for posterity sake

Town service this one pain you

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by emkz: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
I like the part about being with a woman with an ambitious drive.

Guys, please take this OP's advise. Who no go no go know. If the only thing a woman offers you in a relationship is her body, you need to change your priorities and remember the law of diminishing marginal utility. Hustling toto tastes different.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by gtbng: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
my dear,are you minding these aggressive broke Nairaland romance section men,shishi they don't have hence they hide under the umbrella of redpill nonsense to carry out their frustrations. As i full ground remain so I can't be with any man who will be having his eyes on my money,i can never spend a dime on any man that's not my husband
what's ur worth.little girls.if u have da guts show ur acct balance.inexperienced naija gurls.this age we live in aint 4 liability girls.thats y u girls get fcked n dumped,u start crying,he broke ma heart.coded oloshoz.

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Agbebakun22: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
You& zzor are the only sensible people that has quote me today, i love that.

Lol
Sorry if don't mind I will love to know ya pls don't ignored the message, I'm Maxwell and you?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Strange57: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
What do these men know sef,bragging about being alpha online,i swear to my creator that I will so simp their leader ubunja and his cohorts beyond recognition.Most women don't know the powers and ability they naturally posses.No man born of a woman is beyond simping,all in all let us all be good for posterity sake
well this gat my attention,like seriously,so you think all men can be simps simply because of pu**y and b**bs or is that not the natural power you talking about? gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Strange57:
well this gat my attention,like seriously,so you think all men can be simps simply because of pu**y and b**bs or is that not the natural power you talking about? gringringrin
go through my posts,i already typed that it has nothing to do with what you typed
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
go through my posts,i already typed that it has nothing to do with what you typed
I know guys who'll make you very humble. I've met your type.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Lol
Sorry if don't mind I will love to know ya pls don't ignored the message, I'm Maxwell and you?
don't you think it better we go private.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Strange57: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
i see! so what other power are u talking about? well as for me,irrespective of any power be it pussy or any power as you've said earlier i can never be a simp.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Strange57: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
yunglegend99:
She has no proof that she can make anyone simp, just ranting for nothing, i'll fu*ck her for free and still dominate her
this gat me laughing mhen grin grin grin
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by benzene00: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aileexa1:
Posts like these makes me laugh grin

Guys in these forum will be slutshaming who they can't even say hi to offline

Ladies in this forum will be trying so hard to force guys to see it their way.

will you shut up, u dirty looking thing!!

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
babe check him out first through any other social media platform he uses and see his face and kind of person he is ooo,dont be too quick to give him your number else you won't be able to chase him away easily if you don't like him.All the guys here are hiding their ugly faces yet they will be sending pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
benzene00:

will you shut up, u dirty looking thing!!
why are you so uncouth,your comment already shows you are the dirty one.rubbish
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Liposure: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aileexa1:
Posts like these makes me laugh grin

Guys in these forum will be slutshaming who they can't even say hi to offline

Ladies in this forum will be trying so hard to force guys to see it their way.
gender war is real and goes beyond social media
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
babe check him out first through any other social media platform he uses and see his face and kind of person he is ooo,dont be too quick to give him your number else you won't be able to chase him away easily if you don't like him.All the guys here are hiding their ugly faces yet they will be sending pm.
Babe i hear you, i just don't want to say anything here, before nairaland boys will start pouring insult on themselves not me.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LegendAnselm: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity
so u no get papa? ur papa born u throw away...na me go take care of u? u come lagos

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Agbebakun22: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:

Nice Idea I think that would be better dear, I will send u a pm right away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.