Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (13743 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
benzene00:

will you shut up, u dirty looking thing!!

And I should shut up because you don't agree with my truth. grin

Education can never bring civility and you are a classic example of that saying.
That's if you are even educated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LegendAnselm: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
Sorry, i don't roll with yahoo boys, i roll with responsible guys, so i can never be a victim of rituals, GODFORBID.
and who told u that d guy u ar rolling is not a yahoo guy? if not believ me , yahho+ guy will surely locate u. unless u stop reasoning bad

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mosdii(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
babe check him out first through any other social media platform he uses and see his face and kind of person he is ooo,dont be too quick to give him your number else you won't be able to chase him away easily if you don't like him.All the guys here are hiding their ugly faces yet they will be sending pm.

You are a town service nau, why won't they send you PM.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

You are a town service nau, why won't they send you PM.

very black both in and out.a browhore like you.my last response to your rubbish
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by franchasng: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys
I absolutely agree with you.

Its only broke guys that just stumbled upon money with less stress through internet fraud, drug deals, one off biz deal, one-off contract deal, etc that marry jobless ladies with no meaningful handwork, no means of livelihood and they feel it makes them a big boy, it always end in tears and regrets, most of the time

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LegendAnselm: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Yeah that's cool with me, only that gifts surprise can make woman to love u more I'm talking about gold diggers I mean true love... Me sef sometimes I do flex my babe and also surprise her too.. Nice to hear that Virgin Princess .. I will love to know you more if u don't mind
u woomanizer, i rebuked u....u wan come spoiled this show.. with ur mumu button

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LegendAnselm: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
your post is full of sense.God bless you
u no get shame i swear
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u no get shame i swear
shame on a faceless forum?you are right but it will shock you that you are talking to an introvert and a shy person here.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Agbebakun22: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u woomanizer, i rebuked u....u wan come spoiled this show.. with ur mumu button

Mad oo abi e no mean.. No be every body fit be the yeye redpill of a thing... Abeg no quote me again oo
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aileexa1:
Posts like these makes me laugh grin

Guys in these forum will be slutshaming who they can't even say hi to offline

Ladies in this forum will be trying so hard to force guys to see it their way.
Have you read Edet goes to school? You resemble Simbi in that book.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
very black both in and out.a browhore like you.my last response to your rubbish
So you won't reply me?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.
In what part of his write up did he mention to nt take care of women. Dz babe sef
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Mad oo abi e no mean.. No be every body fit be the yeye redpill of a thing... Abeg no quote me again oo
You are an asslicker

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
rottencorpse:
So you won't reply me?
reply you about what?joke of the century smh
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
reply you about what?joke of the century smh
Zzor, let's meet. I promise that you won't regret it, cos I'll treat you well. I'm not the kind of guy you think I am. How can I get your contact?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
stop sounding as if I'm a bad person,see Ehn,most men are running away from their responsibilities,and trying to leech on women It's good to be industrious and career driven as a woman but never allow a man to come leech on you.I hate men who have their eyes glued to their women's money
It's d same thing u nd op are talking abt na . Ok men shouldnt leech on a woman, it is no more no less as a female shouldnt leech on a man's money.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Agbebakun22: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
rottencorpse:

You are an asslicker

I'm not bro but no be everytime una go dey bash women, e no make sense las las na those girls u go still end up with, no doubt except u no wan marry
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
you and most Nairaland men are leeches, I haven't and will never meet such men but I can judge from comments here.Stingy man
stingy man. Hahahahahaha. See entitlement.

stingy woman

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Dont mind them,later they will be demanding undeserved respect from the same women they are sharing responsibilities with.Our fathers were fully incharge in all aspects and a wise woman will truly know when to assist her husband without him demanding for such but these days ehn, they want to eat their cakes and have it,thats why most marriages dont work anymore.Men please take your eyes away from your womans money and do your responsibility,your woman will back you up as at when necessary,dont be a leech
Wait what is your own responsibility as a gf/wife or in general as woman?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Wait what is your own responsibility as a gf/wife or in general as woman?
The truth is I don't have eyes for any man's money but I don't like it when a man expects his woman to share responsibilities with him equally,infact women should just assist their men voluntarily,only older men will understand my point

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by demmymoney(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
stop sounding as if I'm a bad person,see Ehn,most men are running away from their responsibilities,and trying to leech on women It's good to be industrious and career driven as a woman but never allow a man to come leech on you.I hate men who have their eyes glued to their women's money

So are you saying its right for ladies to glue to their men's money too
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by argent412(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
rottencorpse:
Lol... From her posts, you'll know that she's a kid
na under age she be
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Ayo2004: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

You were just saying how a girl will surely find a guy to take care of her if her current guy is not doing the job and now,u are saying u hate men who have eyes glued to there women's money....are u one of those women? grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
demmymoney:

So are you saying its right for ladies to glue to their men's money too
a man is to take proper care of his woman and protect her while in turn the woman gives him the absolute respect he needed,and take good care of his home,she must be his pillar at all times,gives him support and what have you,but my problem is that a man should not sit down and begin to share responsibilities with his woman,never.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by argent412(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Agbebakun22:

I'm not bro but no be everytime una go dey bash women, e no make sense las las na those girls u go still end up with, no doubt except u no wan marry
which girls,
this stricken poverty girls.

nothing sweet pass forgein girls (peace of mind, they are independent).

atleast 95% of naija girls are burdens to carry.
they will slow you down and destroy you emotionally, physically, financially, mentally.

I can never have anything to do with any naija girl.

o Lord help me
from naija girls

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by demmymoney(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
a man is to take proper care of his woman and protect her while in turn the woman gives him the absolute respect he needed,and take good care of his home,she must be his pillar at all times,gives him support and what have you,but my problem is that a man should not sit down and begin to share responsibilities with his woman,never.

Sure in marriage and that's the only institution where the man is not meant to share financial responsibility mostly with his wife but it doesn't mean the woman should not be understanding, less entitled, independent, ambitious, respectful, submissive etc

But Wat about in a dating relationship

I feel in a dating relationship it's meant to b shared, especially the financial responsibilities pending when the two parties get married... Once there's love, understanding,less entitlement from both sides, respect etc it wud be easier for both parties to understand their roles by the time they get married.

Most guys show of love and strength is by showing off to their wives and showering her with lots of goodies of life especially the ones she wished for during ur guy's dating & courtship

And most ladies show of love and strength during dating & courtship asides sex is been supportive, ambitious, same visioned as their partner etc

So it wud be easier for both parties to have a successful marriage

But the mindset that because u are dating a guy, the guy should have sole financial responsibility for u isn't good and same thing goes for guys because u are dating a lady doesn't mean she must have sole sexual and financial responsibility for the guy

Understanding is key sha in any relationship

Acts of love during a relationship is out of choice and feelings and it's not mandatory for both parties involved

I feel if u love someone u will go all out to show it be it mentally, financially, sexually, spiritually sef

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Agbebakun22: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=argent412 post=94545503]which girls,
this stricken poverty girls.

nothing sweet pass forgein girls (peace of mind, they are independent).

atleast 95% of naija girls are burdens to carry.
they will slow you down and destroy you emotionally, physically, financially, mentally.

I can never have anything to do with any naija girl.

o Lord help me
from naija girl

Lol everybody has his or her taste, but not all Naija girls have entitlement mentality, like me if I ask a girl out and she expect me to be footing her bills without nothing tangible for returns apart from sex is hell no to me... That will look like parasite relationship when one feeding on another without bringing in
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by 444crop: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
The point is for both to just strive to achieve their own things.... I mean we cannot just marry and it ends there... You should have your own thing doing while I do mine... Responsibilities come,
we share 60-40 at least... Ee go make
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by jameskinv123(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.
you hit the point boss
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by djon78(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Gentlemen, this is still part of the game !
To create competition anxiety in you, like she's kind of special, and it's a privilege to have her associate herself with you.
An average woman out there is operating from abundant mindset, even if the options that will gladly take care of them is not what they need, and most of the men are just their to pour off their cum,and move on to the next available woman.
A woman's line of options is not necessarily men that are there for something serious, just to insert their d*ck and move on.
While on the other hand, a man line of options are mostly women who perceive him as more valuable and a prize.
Gentlemen, build your value, you will end up caring less if other men are going after her, because she knows you're a gem and will not want to lose you.
In essence, valuable men are the prize and not women, don't allow them to make you feel otherwise.
It's all a game!

Guys, the very moment you become scared to lose any woman, is the moment you begin your journey to losing her!
I did not make the rules,reality and woman nature did.

In essence, valuable men are the prize and not women, don't allow them to make you feel otherwise

This is the conclusion of the whole matter
Until men understand that they are the prize

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Angelacruz: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
You will take care of yourself dear..Atleast ur parents ,maybe you are working.Is not that easy to give or take care of another person's responsibilities.Am just saying it out of experience.
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Hisduchess(f): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
BiggyB242:
If you notice most women who are in abusive relationship and they can't leave such relationship/marriage are the ones who depend on their man for everything. If I'm a woman I will try to make my own money so I wouldn't turn to a man for everything.
You are very correct.I try as much as possible to make legit money as a single so as not to take some kinda bullshit in any form of r/ship.from time immemorial I hit the quit button when I can't take the rubbish no more cos I have always paid my bills from day 1 by God's grace. INDEPENDENCE OPENS THE EYE OF A LADY.If I were a man I would try as much as possible to subdue my woman with money cos financial authority subdues a woman. Whilst looking for a bossy and independent Lady just know that it comes with a price cos she knows her onions unlike a leech. You can't eat your cake and have it completely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.