Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (50676 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Man Cheats And Creates Whatsapp Group For His Two Lovers- South African Lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Dangrace01: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
EgusiShankly:

people also commit murder to impress women. Correct?

Yes now
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Lavisha(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
webizone:

I can prove it.

I began reading it as it was, then I came to "... I know you will turn your phone upside down...", I became determined to finish it without doing so.
How about that?

hehehehe..

Good for you then.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by webizone(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:

hehehehe..

Good for you then.

Do you wanna get outta here?
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Liposure: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Next time do your homework well before spewing outrageous trash
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
People just say rubbish because they have internet access.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Royalfurnitures: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
She's talking from personal experience

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
jaeyking:
its two sided.
she is definitely right but her percentage is over exaggerated
i will give it a 50%
COME OUT IN THE EVENING AND SEE 80% OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WHO TURN TO ASHEWO FOLLOWED BY THEIR INSTAMESSENGER APPLICATION TO TRADE THEIR SWELLING PUSY unless you don't know that pusy swell by HOT PUNCH BY DIK
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Belial06: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
africandollar:
One of God’s creations would just open her mouth waaaaah! Not everyone lives inside your kind of reality you know? People always be giving excuses for wrong behavior.

Best comment
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by harmony75: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
you're idle no occupation so sad � for you young lady that's why you're saying such SMH
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Leezah:
And 90% of guys too
Cos most of those girls feed their bfs
And some of those married men are gays..
Just spitting facts...
cheesy cheesy cheesy You crack me up. But your fellow lady said the truth. Most women can't survive without us men.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Lavisha(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
webizone:

Do you wanna get outta here?
What do you mean pls?
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Stargirl10: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi everyone I decided to create this new account cos am popular here and I wish it didnt have to resort to this but I have no other option am currently in a lot of debt and I have no one to help me am an orphan and I have two siblings I cater for and for some months now my salary has not been stead so I had to borrow money online i was thinking my salary would be paid but they've not paid us and today is the deadline of the loan they've reached out to me if I dont pay they will block my bvn and they might sack me at work if that happens I have nowhere to go to please if you can help me with anything I would be glad even if it's a loan please help me this is not a scam if you want to call me I would gladly drop my number so you know am not lying am almost at the verge of giving up cos if I loose this work that's the end for me
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Adex2442: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Deicide:
Naso cars day come pick girls from school in the night grin

Fact bro. The day I went to skul at night, omon, skul gate be like market. See cars, bikes picking up and dropping hostel gals. Omon I fear that day
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adex2442:

Fact bro. The day I went to skul at night, omon, skul gate be like market. See cars, bikes picking up and dropping hostel gals. Omon I fear that day
Hahahaha.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Favemmzar200(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
What is on your signature undecided
Freshaviomoh:
Hello everyone! Please check my signature. God bless you continually.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
You have to be streetwise when dealing with girls nowadays.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by joepepsy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Child of God na I'm Bleep pass oo
Deborah98:
False, I totally disagree with her. Am a child of God grin
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by joepepsy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Child of God na im Bleep pass oo
Deborah98:
False, I totally disagree with her. Am a child of God grin
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by hohafrank(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
On the contrary,those married men who becomes faithful will use the money they would have used for the compus girls for their daughters who are inveriably the runs girls.So the equation will still balance.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Boatswain: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
The vagina's people spokes lady has spoken lipsrsealed
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Deborah98(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
joepepsy:
Child of God na im Bleep pass oo
lolzzzzz not for Deborah98...
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Happy2020: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
So many over used pussies walking around Nigeria. By the time it’s time to marry, shit be so wore out. Smdh
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by jeruzi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
franchasng:
what crime did children of 3 months, 1 month, 1 year, 2yrs committed; what sin

Can they also pray at that age Do they know what is praying faithfully?

Don't they deserve a happy life like those children born in USA, Germany, France, Canada, UK, etc where larger crimes and sins are being committed daily
Like I said, God is always ready to save. The little children might not have sinned, but the world and all of existence is created with order and process.

The children born in Africa can not disappear to Europe, they have to travel by some means. Procreation is a law that can not be broken. So, when people in the third world mate and get pregnant, you should not expect the child to disappear to Europe as it emerges from the womb. It will also be born in the third world country. If the ones that are adults who are to lead wisely cause war or poverty because of bad policies, should God be blamed.

God still send intervention.
Mass movement of a people into another society can cause the collapse of that society. So God sends help to calm the war, and feed the people.

The problem in the third world countries is not God but humans.

God still send good leaders and people reject many of them.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by webizone(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:

What do you mean pls?
I want to see your face
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
webizone:

I want to see your face
grin cheesy grin

Folks are busy writing comments but you are here hopping at girls. Madness. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Mckandre(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kobicove:

You mean people like Ozo grin
eheh grin grin grin
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by 99thEnemy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
how do the guys survive and not die of hunger? abi married women are responsible for their survival?

well, she is thinking between her legs. what do we expect? grin grin grin
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by tot(f): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mayeldah:
So therefore, 95% of Nigerian female undergraduates are Prostitutes!

Please don't quote me, I am sleeping right now. grin grin grin

grin
That means you are sleep typing, that one passes sleep walking.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by glo5364: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Exactly
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
franchasng:
#WordsOfWisdom shocked cheesy

The good male children he wants have done it again here https://www.nairaland.com/6155774/drug-tramadol-tablets-syrup-notorious grin

No mind that openbusiness. Who im be? Which female children wey im no wan born? Will he treat them better than Otedola, Dangote, Elumelu, Bill Clinton, Obama...etc, are treating their daughters? Poor man talk!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Athena4444: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
franchasng:
can u swear by sango that u never fvck since May grin

You fvcked your broke ass boyfriends for free = you fvcked any other man for benefit

All fvck na fvck, you either close your pussy door completely or u fvck your fvck and let others be angry
That's your personal problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.