Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (50670 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Man Cheats And Creates Whatsapp Group For His Two Lovers- South African Lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by QuinModah(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
purples25:

The guys are the cause. They can't be without sex. How many girls will hunt guys down for sex if they are left alone?
Sweetie, many girl will hunt guys dowb for sex especially pre-mentral ad post-mentral situations. Let face
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by QuinModah(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
purples25:

The guys are the cause. They can't be without sex. How many girls will hunt guys down for sex if they are left alone?
Sweetie, many girl will hunt guys dowb for sex especially pre-mentral ad post-mentral situations. Let face it
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Lavisha(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
webizone:

I want to see your face
Perfume was first created to mask the stench of foul and offensive odors.

Spices and bold flavorings were created to mask the taste of putrid and rotting meat.

What then was Nairaland created for?
Was it to draw out the voices of others, or the voices within ourselves or to spite some buffon's?!
I think I know.

I have said too much on here already.
Ive had thevthoughts of DSS comin after me buh thank goodness for this MASK.

It's good in here, I ain't going nowhere.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:
Naso
yes oooooo.... Tigba Tigba .....dance dance
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by femifezzy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Not all, we still have the good ones out there
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by ephraim18(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bitter truth
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Xisnin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. This is strong but in realities, its true. How many parents in the present day Nigeria can actually pay school fees steadily, talk less of buying textbooks, secure accommodation for their children etc. The covid-19 pandemic has made the matter worse as many now live on half salary or are already laid off. What guys can endure, girls would just collapse going through same situation. Girls are more expensive to keep. I may decide not to wear a pant but be in a pair of trousers for days as a student, some of my roommates weren't washing their boxers shots days and they'd be wearing same like that. girls can't. Even their monthly period sef needs to be kept clean and hygienic.

I'm not a fan of girls dating sugar daddies but most of them depend on them for their survival. Many don't mess around but stick to one man. Hardly would you see a student say she's dating her fellow student. This is the reality we would have to live with until things improve.

I pray all these morons in government are flushed out to enable those who truly have the love of the country at heart to givern us. Poverty is really raging like wildfire.
Who pays school fees for the male?
Angels?

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by fidelis911: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by bigcasava1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Don't mind them. True talk
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Adex2442: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
QuinModah:
My contact detail is on my profile

Seen. Sent u a pm on wtapp
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Eriokanmi: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Who pays school fees for the male?
Angels?
im not trying to be biased here. What we can endure, lots of girls can't. I didn't know why my sister always got what she needed in school before me until when I entered school. However, their situation isn't a recipe for being wayward
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Mart1994(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
purples25:

[/b]You're very wrong. Just say YOU cannot hunt a guy down for sex. Speak for urself ogbeni.

Let's not even talk about what happens everyday. There are girls who would DM a guy and starts discussing her services simply because his profile pix is him standing beside a Lamborghini.[b]

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Timigeofrey(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Funny but true
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by purples25(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
QuinModah:
Sweetie, many girl will hunt guys dowb for sex especially pre-mentral ad post-mentral situations. Let face it

Toh babe you know opinions differ.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by purples25(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mart1994:

[/b]You're very wrong. Just say YOU cannot hunt a guy down for sex. Speak for urself ogbeni.

Let's not even talk about what happens everyday. There are girls who would DM a guy and starts discussing her services simply because his profile pix is him standing beside a Lamborghini.[b]

OK o but i don't believe.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by poweredcom(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
The girl that posted this is a very useless girl with such a lazy mentality

Last word for Dem @womenareapes come and see dem

Leezah:
And 90% of guys too
Cos most of those girls feed their bfs
And some of those married men are gays..
Just spitting facts...

You are one of Dem lazy mentality girl how many naija girl fit feed their bf and which naija guy will stoop so low to get money from a low class naija gal dat has notin to offer

Which married men are gay ..are u trying to bite d finger dat is feeding u hahaa

Una don cast go sidon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Mart1994(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
purples25:

OK o but i don't believe.
[/b] Believe what you will, it is happening.

Don't kid yourself.[b]
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Earnonline7: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
TRuth hurt
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adex2442:

Bad guy. Are u a student
Hahahahaha. Did I sound like a student? Of course not. Pussy everywhere.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
webizone:

Imagine that.
My street has a lot of fine girls-- moms' daughters. cheesy cheesy
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by ofiko123(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
We already know....tell us something new.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by caniva(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stinky and dirty truth
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by yemi1504: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Yeraa(f): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Well that's none of my business. Better to be focused on how you should advance or better yourself.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Adex2442: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Crownstar01:
Hahahahaha. Did I sound like a student? Of course not. Pussy everywhere.

Bad guy. Better repent.

U are one of them picking up school gals
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Passionate1(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Lavisha:
Naso
Na wa o!
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Bebetter: 4:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Baba you no lie oh.... Girls bad pass boys these days. They gangsta ASF!

Openbusiness:
Prostitution is the least of it. Go to Lekki, many young girls are doing drugs. Police now do random checks pursuing Uber drivers up and down looking for young female passengers to search. Because they find drugs on them. Some of these girls are part of larger criminal networks of thieves, and act as informants that leak inside information about their patrons and zaddies to robbers, they do fraud too. So all that "girls are innocent" package na scam. Adeherself, that comedy/model girl on IG, looking all innocent and pretty, was she not arrested by EFCC for yahoo yahoo? Many young girls are doing yahoo yahoo. It's even easier for them because they don't need to impersonate like the boys do. But it's just that the authorities have been deceived by that weaker gender ideology and concentrate on boys most of the time. If the Nigerian government should beam their searchlight on female teens and start vetting them like they vet boys, the kind of worms that will be exposed, many of their parents will collapse.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by exseJ: 5:21am On Oct 03, 2020
A country of hypocrites will never want to hear the truth.. She has said d truth...some ladies may not be f..king d men but they are being sponsored indirectly...some benefit from the largesse of their female friends who are being sponsored... She has a point!
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Deoboss(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
100% correct
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by rakazytee(f): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2020
adioolayi:
Nonsense....Staying true to their wives includes makeing them more responsible. They will give adequate care to their family..Their female children in schools inclusive.

In other words, irresponsible father contribute to the "assertions that 95% female students will die of hunger if married men stay true to their wives"

May God bless u for that reply
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by lagosrd: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2020
She meant 95% of female student prostitutes
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Crownstar01: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Adex2442:

Bad guy. Better repent.

U are one of them picking up school gals
Lol...

It's about quality and not quantity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.