Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (50678 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Man Cheats And Creates Whatsapp Group For His Two Lovers- South African Lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Saintmary(f): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Adakintroy:

Shake parents table in what way.
How many of those girls can boast of a wealthy daddy?
Nigerian guys should work harder, so they won't put their daughters in difficult financial situations.
For example, DJ Cuppy does not need to date a rich man, her daddy's got her back!
Rather than blame those girls, learn from their mistakes and do better.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Adakintroy: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Saintmary:

How many of those girls can boast of a wealthy daddy?
Nigerian guys should work harder, so they won't put their daughters in difficult financial situations.
For example, DJ Cuppy does not need to date a rich man, her daddy's got her back!
Rather than blame those girls, learn from their mistakes and do better.

How many of them can boast of rich daddy?

I believe the data will show clear that more than if not by far the greatest number of children who graduated from universities were sponsored by their parent. So the answer is.. ,"the majority of them can boast of rich dad.

That's for facts.

But that's not the answer you need since you did not formulate the right question. Yes their are many gilrs who went to school and experience financial difficulties but an exceding greater numbers did not. They were cattered for by their parents. Also by counsin and relatives. They did not lack. The justification has always been due to poverty' but there are not evidence that remotely suggest that the rampant behaviour of prostitution in school is as result of lack.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by emmaodet: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
franchasng:
Beautiful campus girls are the reason the world is safe, if not for them, the world would have been on fire, so let those chicks be, they are doing wonderful job for mankind.

ASUU, ASUP and co should do fast and open schools, they are causing more coronavirus by closing schools, we need them fine chicks to return back to school asap angry

grin grin
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Adex2442: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Crownstar01:
Lol...

It's about quality and not quantity.

shocked
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by abisolagladys(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:

You’re benevolent with your figure.

98.87988% of Nigerian female students will die of kwashiorkor if married men decides to stay faithful.

Very wrong
I have attended two federal institution in Nigeria and I can tell you that this is not true
I am not ruling the fact that are ladies that do it but haba most ladies survive with fees from their parents or boyfriends but married men that is an extreme that only few percentage will go to...
Personally for me when you have children or you are married, I carry my bag and run...
Karma is real
I don't want any girl with my husband too when I marry
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Alaenyieby(f): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Saintmary(f): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Adakintroy:

How many of them can boast of rich daddy?

I believe the data will show clear that more than if not by far the greatest number of children who graduated from universities were sponsored by their parent. So the answer is.. ,"the majority of them can boast of rich dad.

That's for facts.

But that's not the answer you need since you did not formulate the right question. Yes their are many gilrs who went to school and experience financial difficulties but an exceding greater numbers did not. They were cattered for by their parents. Also by counsin and relatives. They did not lack. The justification has always been due to poverty' but there are not evidence that remotely suggest that the rampant behaviour of prostitution in school is as result of lack.

Gbayi
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by webizone(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lavisha:

Perfume was first created to mask the stench of foul and offensive odors.

Spices and bold flavorings were created to mask the taste of putrid and rotting meat.

What then was Nairaland created for?
Was it to draw out the voices of others, or the voices within ourselves or to spite some buffon's?!
I think I know.

I have said too much on here already.
Ive had thevthoughts of DSS comin after me buh thank goodness for this MASK.

It's good in here, I ain't going nowhere.

You got a point.
If that's what you are afraid of, then I am saying that we are the same. Probably, why I had a feeling to ask you out.
Well, I am not a guy to ask people often.
That is if at all.
Neither will I be the guy to press you. I just wanted you to know.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by webizone(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Crownstar01:
My street has a lot of fine girls-- moms' daughters. cheesy cheesy

Well, mine too. But the problem is who would I flow with? I usually ask when we have talked. And most girls wouldn't answer your hello talk more of talking.
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by DrinkWater10: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Skmoda360:
"Shocked".......that's the meaning .....
Thanks. What does "Eru oba" mean in Yoruba?
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2020
DrinkWater10:

Thanks. What does "Eru oba" mean in Yoruba?
King slave
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by DrinkWater10: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

King slave
Thanks again
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by Skmoda360(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
DrinkWater10:

Thanks again
Welcome
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by DrinkWater10: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
Welcome
I need help with these: Tun raka KO Jo lanke ko Jo loko thanks
Re: 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev by lavylilly: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.