Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea (71355 Views)

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Top4 Strange Things About Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Johndot: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2020
@nobody can we talk.. I love ur write up and research.. Hope you get back soon
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Dshocker(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Vianna:
Sanitary pads and tampons are not available in North Korea

Women resort to using re usable fabrics or cloths. They simply use, wash and reuse again.

I don't want to believe this part,cos you lying
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Dshocker(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Vianna:
6: There are no condoms in North Korea
Condoms are banned from manufacture or sale in North Korea, and are blocked from entry at customs posts. That's little wonder STDs seems to be rampant in the country.

I don't know where you got this from,but i can categorically tell you that you don't know what you are saying
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mayork2(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

K
sent you a pm bro
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
henryobinna:
Like you've been fighting for here in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Make una sha dey calm down

Na that lifestyles worse.
Atleast in naija U don't live as bad as that.

I meant oppressed not impressed toogrin
Damn autocorrect lol
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Guyman02:

Thanks, people who get all their news from CNN will believe this trash, how can NK have nuclear weapons feared by the West, precision guided missiles and hack US computers if all those were true?
A starving person can not do all the above.
Common sense is not common

Only the civilians are starving. Not Kim Jong oong whatever his name is n I doubt his military are hungry either
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2020
YesNoMaybe:

Rubbishery!

A nation which can create nuclear weapons cannot manufacture sanitary pads, abi?

Lie easy!

Their rulers dnt see it as a necessity I guess. The civilians arent important to them.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Princessbettyj(f): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Thank you lord for the privilege we have here,and we are deeply sorry if we take any for granted cry
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

Just like hitler said l, if you want to conquer a race, gradually take away their rights, soon they would think their lack of rights is normal. Thats what their leaders are doing.

And the sanctions, if north Korean leaders can just behave well they would not be sanctioned, the reason why they were sanctioned in the first place is because of their fat overgrown baby sex addict of a leader, i heard he was in coma and a plot involving his sis trying to kill him

But he's conquering his own race. It dnt make sense to force the ppl you're responsible for to live in these awful conditions
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Orpe7:

This way, females don't get to cloag the toilet with their pads lol

Lol. Any woman putting their pads/tampons dwn the toilet don't have much of a brain
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
crackhaus:

As well every country has issues, but the lies are quite ridiculous. LOL

The US government still hasn't found out who was really behind the assassination of JFK which happened right in their backyard, but somehow they know who is responsible for assassinating people in far-away NK. grin

I believe the CIA assisted JFK. He was gonna spill their secrets I read somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Guyman02: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

Only the civilians are starving. Not Kim Jong oong whatever his name is n I doubt his military are hungry either
Have you or any member of your family ever traveled to NK? That was how you people were deceived by CNN that Gaddafi was killing his own people until America destroyed Libya and we found out that Libyans lived better than most countries in Europe
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Guyman02:

Have you or any member of your family ever traveled to NK? That was how you people were deceived by CNN that Gaddafi was killing his own people until America destroyed Libya and we found out that Libyans lived better than most countries in Europe

No but I've seen footage online of ppl who've visited n sneaked in cameras aswell as saw ppl who've escaped n told their stories

Also I dnt believe everything the Americans say. They've done bad shit to their citizens in the past. They think they rule the world.
I don't believe everything U see on the news or in the media either.
If NK have nothing to hide why are they so secretive. Why aren't the ppl allowed to leave or barely anyone allowed to visit.
Why are they so cut off from the rest of the world. And we know they have nukes we've seen Kim Jong oong watching them practice. Why do they need them.
No country should use them they could destroy us all.
Why do the ppl practically worship Kim.
Why does everything in the country revolve around him, books, statues, pics everywhere of him. Why don't we see the ppl and how do they survive without importing things from other countries like every country does.
I believe it all cos none of it adds up.
You never see ordinary citizens travel anywhere, or on tv, or doin things the rest of the world are doing.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by thelinguist: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

No but I've seen footage online of ppl who've visited n sneaked in cameras aswell as saw ppl who've escaped n told their stories

Also I dnt believe everything the Americans say. They've done bad shit to their citizens in the past. They think they rule the world.
I don't believe everything U see on the news or in the media either.
If NK have nothing to hide why are they so secretive. Why aren't the ppl allowed to leave or barely anyone allowed to visit.
Why are they so cut off from the rest of the world. And we know they have nukes we've seen Kim Jong oong watching them practice. Why do they need them.
No country should use them they could destroy us all.
Why do the ppl practically worship Kim.
Why does everything in the country revolve around him, books, statues, pics everywhere of him. Why don't we see the ppl and how do they survive without importing things from other countries like every country does.
I believe it all cos none of it adds up.
You never see ordinary citizens travel anywhere, or on tv, or doin things the rest of the world are doing.
And we know they have nukes we've seen Kim Jong oong watching them practice. Why do they need them.

Why do America need nukes?
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
thelinguist:
And we know they have nukes we've seen Kim Jong oong watching them practice. Why do they need them.

Why do America need nukes?

I agree. No one should have em. We'll end up destroying the planet.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by JimmyDarmody: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

Oh!! it isn't so... I have had privilege of chatting NorthKorean Hackers, and counterfeiters on Darkweb with the aide of a translator, they are even more sufisticated than Russian and Ukrainian hackers, and their prices are cheap

Now before I started using deepweb, I was of the opinion that NorthKoreans are completely locked out of internet, and they all leave in labour camps

The NorthKorean was also of the impression that Nigeria was an undeveloped rural village with huts , malnourished kids, HIV everywhere

hmmm chatted with one too last month and things didn't seem so severe as we read online.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

Oh!! it isn't so... I have had privilege of chatting NorthKorean Hackers, and counterfeiters on Darkweb with the aide of a translator, they are even more sufisticated than Russian and Ukrainian hackers, and their prices are cheap

Now before I started using deepweb, I was of the opinion that NorthKoreans are completely locked out of internet, and they all leave in labour camps

The NorthKorean was also of the impression that Nigeria was an undeveloped rural village with huts , malnourished kids, HIV everywhere

If Nigerian government Agency map you na we go discover say you no no anything about deep web that all na confidence wey anonymous site like this dey give person to talk rubbish u dey display

Better than Russians and Americans shut the entire country out of the web space in 2014
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

If Nigerian government Agency map you na we go discover say you no no anything about deep web that all na confidence wey anonymous site like this dey give person to talk rubbish u dey display

Better than Russians and Americans shut the entire country out of the web space in 2014

If you want us to exchange real names and identity go ahead and ask am not scared of Nigeria government as my comments contains no crime or intent of crime

Infact all pm I got I replied.. except imbeciles and retards now heads agencies for prosecutions in Nigeria then my comments shouldn't make anybody sweat and if they sweat my IP is available

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

If you want us to exchange real names and identity go ahead and ask am not scared of Nigeria government as my comments contains no crime or intent of crime

Infact all pm I got I replied.. except imbeciles and retards now heads agencies for prosecutions then my comments shouldn't make anybody sweat

Bro if they are good they will be running some of the best propaganda agency known to the world. Their citizens won't be risking their lives trying to cross over in the south

Haven't you seen the border with South Korea how military men keep watch round the clock and fire at their own citizen for trying to escape to freedom

What and who you chatted online is nothing but a few of the person trained by the state and strewn around the web to do exactly what he or she did with you

Better than the Russians and we don't have a single app with a world acclaim credited to any of her citizen

The book reader I use presently is a creation of a Russian guy...kybook3...I paid for it . Nothing compares to it anywhere that I have found...some of the best knowledge sites I have known are run by Russians

What yardstick did you employ in comparing hungry Koreans with Russians...what internet war have they pulled off on the behalf of their country
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by crackhaus: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
King44:
lmfao

I am now doubting western media as well
Always doubt any information from them, especially when it's about countries that don't kiss their arse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by crackhaus: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

I believe the CIA assisted JFK. He was gonna spill their secrets I read somewhere
I've heard/read this too.

An official statement from the US is what is required regarding who was really responsible – not just on JFK, but on a host of other atrocities.
Afterall, they love giving official statements when it comes to things happening in other places.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Kunja2: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

Chief, please I do I get access to the dark web? I've tried all and downloaded apps, even watched YouTube video yet nothing.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kunja2:
Chief, please I do I get access to the dark web? I've tried all and downloaded apps, even watched YouTube video yet nothing.

Download Tor browser or any .onion extension browser

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Meteng: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Vianna:
Sanitary pads and tampons are not available in North Korea

Women resort to using re usable fabrics or cloths. They simply use, wash and reuse again.
I'm sure his sister is even using imported sanitary pads
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by criuze(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
still better than lugard's country
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Mrscarter(f): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2020
crackhaus:

I've heard/read this too.

An official statement from the US is what is required regarding who was really responsible – not just on JFK, but on a host of other atrocities.
Afterall, they love giving official statements when it comes to things happening in other places.

Yep true.
I know they was doing tests with putting LSD in the civilian water supply. In the 60/70or 80s and they was doing testing on the soldiers with LSD at some stage. They'd have alot of dirty secrets I reckon.
In this modern age their country is still fulla racism.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Bilabong(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

Bro how can I contact u?
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Bilabong:

Bro how can I contact u?

Send a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Pics: Kenya Man Masturbates Publicly While Watching University Girls In Schl Bus / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.