Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 (51308 Views)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Tiyi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Oluwa abeg frustrate FG plan to reopen school..

The little business wey I dey try groom, if I go back school there won't be time to man it to success and I don't have the capacity to employ a salesperson..

haba naaaaa.. people wey no get business nko?

u pray make 4yrs course turn 6yrs for ur hand?

8 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by juniorstar(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
This Ur English ehn, u go school at all
hahaha!

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by brosom(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
h
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Chicago213(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry

No no.. We don't need school again......

We students are not interested in schooling again.. The hustle for street Don do us..

FG leave us alone.. Close down school for life...

Hustle is our new school

Thanks

Why don't you dropout from school and face your so called hustle

12 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by JewelJohn(f): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Nelly4you: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
una sure
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by SmartProf(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
ashieduplus:

ASUU strike has long ended, hasn't it?
It hasn't...there are still pending issues unresolved. Whenever it does it will be in the news.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by phorget(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

The little business wey I dey try groom, if I go back school there won't be time to man it to success and I don't have the capacity to employ a salesperson..

What business? I'll tell you how to groom it while you are away.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by chiedonedoor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hope the FG have also met there own condition for school reopening.
Revelation 2:5 KJV
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Christ is coming soon.
Repent

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by NaijaCover(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
ASUU Still dey On Strike
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Antoeni(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
It was Long overdue
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by DrAbayomi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol... that awkward moment when you want to make fp, you seldom pay less attention to your keyboard.
Ikillbrokehoes:
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by frozen70(f): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hope ASUU will understand this
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh long last.
oya leggo back to lecture hall.e don do.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

grin grin

Vanida6 is not a broke Hoe bro.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by fitinwell: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
How do you want Parents to Cope.. for the school expenses of there Wards..?

This is one thing i hate about this country..?

No Back up plans.. No palliatives, nothing to cushion the burden on her people.

Well i blame we Nigerians for electing this old men into power.

We are quick to increase Tax, fuel price, and other commudities you didn't make plans for people doing business, or earning Salary.

Minimum wage not yet fully implemented.. backlog salary arrears still hanging..

Prices are going up per seconds billing rate..

We are Wicked in these Nation Nigeria.

Heartless Landlord own is still there ooo

Wicked Government
Heartless Citizens cry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by MrLacoste4: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
ok o.. ASUU should do d needful and call off d gad damn strike..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Liposure: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
All things being equal
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
phorget:

What business? I'll tell you how to groom it while you are away.

Building materials..

I'm all ears..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Quinniscent(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
fitinwell:
How do you want Parents to Cope.. for the school expenses of there Wards..?
A VERY GOOD QUESTION
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
sapientia:
Evil people

You just increased the fuel price

Increased power price

You don't pity parents.

So you want us to produce power ant 53 naira per kwh and sell it at N30 per kwh?

You want us to buy fuel at N200 and sell it at N145 or even 40 naira per liter?

You want the governnment to control prices in tthe name of subsidy, yet you think it is bad form if government asked you to cut the cost of what you are selling because Nigerians are poor?

The reason why we don't have good refenreis and good power sector is because government polices make it difficult to earn a profit in both sectors that can be used to make refienreis work and the power sector work.

Iff Obasanjo had listened to people like you some ffiteen years ago...an controlled the prices of GSM because poor Nigerians have too make cheap phone calls...all the investment , profits and jobs that the GSM secotr has created......won't be there. We won't even have home internet.

This goes beyond party. Eiiher we run power and petrol sector profitably, or we keep taking loans to pay foor keeping prices low, loans that would be looted in the name of subsidy.

And I did not vote for Buhari, or GEJ or any pdp or apc.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tiyi:

haba naaaaa.. people wey no get business nko?

u pray make 4yrs course turn 6yrs for ur hand?

I no mean like that.. Me too want to graduate and focus on the business and other equally important things.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Stargirl10: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi everyone I decided to create this new account cos am popular here and I wish it didnt have to resort to this but I have no other option am currently in a lot of debt and I have no one to help me am an orphan and I have two siblings I cater for and for some months now my salary has not been stead so I had to borrow money online i was thinking my salary would be paid but they've not paid us and today is the deadline of the loan they've reached out to me if I dont pay they will block my bvn and they might sack me at work if that happens I have nowhere to go to please if you can help me with anything I would be glad even if it's a loan please help me this is not a scam if you want to call me I would gladly drop my number so you know am not lying am almost at the verge of giving up cos if I loose this work that's the end for me
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by bolousadex: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Macsjebs:
Finally, grin grin grin Can't wait to apply my appealing perfumes and go hang out at Unilag love garden at evening so the girls can't start famzing, the really can't resist it breathtaking scent

If you need one, kindly see my signature and buzz me on whatsapp, thanks

I dont mind the girls. as for perfume, you can keep that
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Princessbettyj(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

ASUU... I carry God dey beg una, extend the strike by another 3 months..

Asin eh angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Princessbettyj(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Olupristine:
Good news........

Did u need a permanent herbal cure for that weak erection...call/whatsapp now..... serious people only

Really what causes weak erection can you tell me,I wana buy
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Uzomacharles: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Evil Arrow Go Back To Thy Sender....

Arise ASUU Let Your Enemies Be Scattered

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stargirl10:
Hi everyone I decided to create this new account cos am popular here and I wish it didnt have to resort to this but I have no other option am currently in a lot of debt and I have no one to help me am an orphan and I have two siblings I cater for and for some months now my salary has not been stead so I had to borrow money online i was thinking my salary would be paid but they've not paid us and today is the deadline of the loan they've reached out to me if I dont pay they will block my bvn and they might sack me at work if that happens I have nowhere to go to please if you can help me with anything I would be glad even if it's a loan please help me this is not a scam if you want to call me I would gladly drop my number so you know am not lying am almost at the verge of giving up cos if I loose this work that's the end for me

Have you gone to your church or mosque for help? Go there
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by blingxx(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Macsjebs:
Finally, grin grin grin Can't wait to apply my appealing perfumes and go hang out at Unilag love garden at evening so the girls can't start famzing, the really can't resist it breathtaking scent

If you need one, kindly see my signature and buzz me on whatsapp, thanks

See you cheesy konji na bastard
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Asin eh angry angry angry

E dey pain..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.