Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky (3628 Views)

Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
In what came as a shock to many of his male friends and fans, a popular Nairalander (name withheld) has decided to vacate the men's world and embrace the feminine way of dressing, living and behavior.

According to sources, the decision to vacate the world of men came, following the financial challages he is facing as a result of the after effect of the Coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria.

It's not clear if he has done any form of transplant to remove his male organs, however, what is clear is that he now feels happy dressing like a lady.

This Nairalander is very famous for posting interesting and educative threads on how to be creative and make money while lying on the bed.

He is also famous for his books where he tutors men on how to be good sex experts as he claims to be one himself.

It is therefore sad that he has chosen to leave the world of dressing as a man, to dressing as a woman.

The cross dressing business has become very lucrative after popular cross dresser, Bobrisky, showed off the luxury items he got while dressing and posing as a lady.

We hope that our dear brother retraces his steps and come back to the world of men where he is of great importance.

Surely, an intelligent man like him doesn't deserve to be a woman.

Attached below are some of his recent pictures as received by our media house

Source:https://www.nairaland.com/6147652/finally-mad-picture-deleted-picture

Please, visit the link above to see his moniker and follow his threads.
He is quite an intelligent man but why did he chose to start dress as a lady ?

Modified

I have deleted the pictures.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Iceyjayz: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Mu mu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by YoonSung10: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
That's his business and problem.

2 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by JAOS(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
he will soon write a book on this

7 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
JAOS:
he will soon write a book on this

And post it on jumia or jiji for sale. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Mu mu

Bros, why na grin
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
That's his business and problem.
grin grin
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Freestainworld(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin Buhari why

2 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
ILegend

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Brainiac12:
ILegend

No dey call am o. He go turn here to market

5 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon ilegend

5 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by adeyemi67494: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon ilegend

4 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Amatarasha(f): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
That is d right thing my dear! Don't let anyone shame you ,infact call my monikker when they troll u n I will save you kisses

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amatarasha:
That is d right thing my dear! Don't let anyone shame you ,infact call my monikker when they troll u n I will save you kisses
ur mater dey confuse me
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm Just Salt Of Words.

2 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Truvel:
I'm Just Salt Of Words.

Add sugar to d salt abeg
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
Get well soon ilegend

He dey sick ?
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
adeyemi67494:
Get well soon ilegend
he dey sick ?

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by TheCork(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
squash47:
In what came as a shock to many of his male friends and fans, a popular Nairalander (name withheld) has decided to vacate the men's world and embrace the feminine way of dressing, living and behavior.

According to sources, the decision to vacate the world of men came, following the financial challages he is facing as a result of the after effect of the Coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria.

It's not clear if he has done any form of transplant to remove his male organs, however, what is clear is that he now feels happy dressing like a lady.

This Nairalander is very famous for posting interesting and educative threads on how to be creative and make money while lying on the bed.

He is also famous for his books where he tutors men on how to be good sex experts as he claims to be one himself.

It is therefore sad that he has chosen to leave the world of dressing as a man, to dressing as a woman.

The cross dressing business has become very lucrative after popular cross dresser, Bobrisky, showed off the luxury items he got while dressing and posing as a lady.

We hope that our dear brother retraces his steps and come back to the world of men where he is of great importance.

Surely, an intelligent man like him doesn't deserve to be a woman.

Attached below are some of his recent pictures as received by our media house

Source:https://www.nairaland.com/6147652/finally-mad-picture-deleted-picture

Please, visit the link above to see his moniker and follow his threads.
He is quite an intelligent man but why did he chose to start dress as a lady ?

Is he yor boyfriend? angry

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Uzomacharles: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
See Beards

2 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheCork:

Is he yor boyfriend? angry

Sorry Bros, my name is not GAYbriel
Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by squash47(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:
See Beards

He go soon write a book on how to make money while ur beards grow..grin

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Pussymender: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
im go soon write book ontop dis matter grin

3 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by TheCork(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
squash47:

Sorry Bros, my name is not GAYbriel

So why u posting Gay thread? U see any gays on nairaland? Zzor. Does romance section look like Gay restaurant to u? (No oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
ilegend? shocked

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by rowland545(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
So many gay-briels roaming this nairaland...I better deactivate my acct...I don't want to be seeing nonsense

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Vulcanheph(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Play, play ..... Na so bobrisky take start.

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
lol op try remove that pic bro

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by doggedfighter(f): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
R

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by doggedfighter(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
The richest nairalander.
Richer than Mark Zuckerberg.

1 Like

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
I didn't read the post or comments, just the title and I saw some pictures that shouldn't be uploaded without permission.

Keep the thread active, but delete the pictures since it's a violation of privacy without permission.

It's against rule 10. Mynd44 and Lalasticlala kindly help me delete those pictures. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: See photos of Handsome nairalander Set To Take Over From Bobrisky by skinny419(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hunger bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Curvy Between Bianca Mathew And Dorathy Bachor? / Don't Force Yourself On A Man / Ladies What Is The Highest Recharge Unit U Hav Eva Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.