Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 (27247 Views)

Half Salary: ASUU Declares One-Day Nationwide Protest Rally / SSANU, NASU Begin Warning Strike / ASUU Commences Nationwide Warning Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by benzene00: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
dyera:
We all know that the reason ASUU. SSANU, NASU are going on strike at this time is because they are all afraid of school resumption due to fear of covid19.

Since 90% of ASUU members are above 50 years and therefore vulnerable to covid19, they are afraid of going back to work.

I knew long ago that even when Fg eventually announce school resumption date, university will not be able to resume because of strike action.

you So dumb to believe that there's anything like Corona in Nigeria

bastard you no get sense for once
idiots

2 Likes

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by bluefilm: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
benzene00:

idiots

Don't waste your energy on that guy.

That guy no just get any sense at all.
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by AKAyomide(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
I swaer, i am so tired of this country called NIGERIA. No body wants to make scarifice to rebuild this country once again. There are difference ways to press your demands to the government like other developing countries but ours is totality different. What we all care about is how the national cake will be shared around without any valuable things to show for the money that will be collected by them. I really so sorry for the country because nobody wants to make scarifice but we all care about our personal gains...

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Ifyz0001: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
You don't know anything. Without these two group the University will remain closed.

One group is for non academic activities (like thr result people in Senate building of your university) while the other are cleaners and sweepers (and take care of the lecture hall and security of the school).

So even if ASUU calls off their strike, there is still no school for you.

ReorxTohGan:
who ssanu and nasu epp b4

make ASUU call of em strike ni Koko!

3 Likes

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by AKAyomide(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
benzene00:

idiots

there's covid 19 in NIGERIA but not to the extend we all think it's to be sincere. All the fingure being released now is political motivated to steal money from government. This NIGERIA!!

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Ernestforyou: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
if you are not from a rich ,or well connected family and you think of going to higher institution in Nigeria,you are wasting your time and destiny.Its better you go learn Trade,handwork or any skill .Nigerian education is a destiny killer.Be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
... How much be your fees when you no fit hustle since march?
God bless you

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by MrHandsome2013: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
teejaymiquel:

135k +45k( house rent) +textbook +project
show me love naa
.. Where you dey sch and your level?

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by MrJibana: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

Lol... Uncle, SSANU & NASU covers the 80% of office staff in the university... If ASUU calloff strike and you can't do your normal registerations for office or your files no move how that one wan take help you? Be praying that FG attend to all University Unions.

4 Likes

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by eleazon(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
dyera:
We all know that the reason ASUU. SSANU, NASU are going on strike at this time is because they are all afraid of school resumption due to fear of covid19.

Since 90% of ASUU members are above 50 years and therefore vulnerable to covid19, they are afraid of going back to work.

I knew long ago that even when Fg eventually announce school resumption date, university will not be able to resume because of strike action.
I weep for people like you who having this type of mindset. For your information and those that may share in your ignorance, ASUU is on strike for the following reasons:
1. Failure of government to keep to the 2009, 2013 Memorandum of understanding and 2019 memorandum of action it entered into with ASUU
on funding/revatalization of universities, proliferation of universities, and others.
2. Visitation panels to the universities
3. Earned academic allowance which government agreed to main stream into their budget. For your information, the only way ASUU has gotten the universities to be moving is through strike actions. It is only an irresponsible govenment that will not keep to agreement. What we are fighting for is to see that public tertiary education system in Nigeria does not go the way of the primary and secondary schools. We want to have a functional tertiary educational system that we will leave behind for our children. Can you imagine a case in Kaduna state where a primary school teacher of English language does not know how to write a sentence in English language? Is that the kind of thing you would like to see in your tertiary educational system? GOD forbid. The political class is out to destroy the educational system in Nigeria. Afterall, their wards do not school in Nigeria. The onus lies on you and I to stop them. This is the summary of the reason ASUU embarked on a total, comprehensive and indefinite strike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by onyxo76(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

eh so na lecturers go man your hostels abi run the administrative aspect of the school?
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by onyxo76(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
edoairways:

Don't worry when your need result, you would know their importance
abi i remember when i needed to process nysc ,transcript etc...ol boy .
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by writeprof(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

Which ASUU? The one this government is dehumanising by refusing to pay them salaries for the past 3 months? It is high time Nigerians rise up to face politicians who are destroying education in this country!

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
onyxo76:
eh so na lecturers go man your hostels abi run the administrative aspect of the school?
see u,na students dey boss both male and female hostels for my school.
if u dey find the laziest and wickedest Human beings in a tertiary institution,na Nasu and co em gather dey!
na if exam wan start I know say we fit get wahala Sha grin
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
edoairways:

Don't worry when your need result, you would know their importance
are dey going to strike for eternity
I never even see my last semester results,so i really don't know their usefulness undecided

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by onyxo76(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
see u,na students dey boss both male and female hostels for my school.
if u dey find the laziest and wickedest Human beings in a tertiary institution,na Nasu and co em gather dey!
na if exam wan start I know say we fit get wahala Sha grin
maybe things have changed since 1999 that I left school sha.
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
onyxo76:
maybe things have changed since 1999 that I left school sha.
a lot has changer Sir..
education system in various state and fed Universities is now shambolic!
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by onyxo76(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

are dey going to strike for eternity
I never even see my last semester results,so i really don't know their usefulness undecided
just don't pray to have any issues with a non academic staff particularly when you have just graduated and need to sort out clearance, nysc, results etc, na then you go know say some people don move your student record file somewhere and who do you want to accuse.
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Osunsha47: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
see below
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by onyxo76(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

a lot has changer Sir..
education system in various state and fed Universities is now shambolic!
I agree, we suffered some bad strikes too then especially during abacha days, the June 12 saga etc
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
onyxo76:
just don't pray to have any issues with a non academic staff particularly when you have just graduated and need to sort out clearance, nysc, results etc, na then you go know say some people don move your student record file somewhere and who do you want to accuse.
like I said earlier in my former quote,the vilest human beings in a Nigerian University are in Nasu...

with Calibre of the current Dean of my faculty,em go find am grin
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Bosch10(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
teejaymiquel:

God bless SSANU
God bless NASU

abeg gimme more time to hustle my school fees
same here bro
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Rasheed02(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by babtoundey(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
See how they are playing ludo with the future of Nigerian students just to meet their own greedy and selfish ends. ASSU is about to suspend its needless strike, SSAANU and NASU are warming up to start their own. And they want us to believe they are fighting for the interest of the student and the betterment of Nigerian education.
Strike kill them there!
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by brightology3: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bessppectt:
Things going out of hand. Strike, strike and more strike.

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Dreamliner787(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mke FG give these people money naw.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Useless people. If they had joined ASUU then this mess would have been resolved by now
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Dreamliner787(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
dyera:

Abeg where do all these stupid dumb idiots keep coming from?
You will be the most dumbest individual on earth if you believe coronavirus is still in Nigeria and as a matter of fact it's their money they need not the fear of one foolish coronavirus... angry
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by Temysteve(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Thank to nasu, ASUU, assu and ssanu

I said it, we don't need education In Nigeria..

We hope this strike last 4eva... wink grin grin cheesy

As agbero... We can be great together....
As agbera YOU can be greater.
Re: SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Temysteve:
As agbera YOU can be greater.

Pls send mi a pm pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.