Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday (45710 Views)

I Caught My Guy’s Babe With An Old Man, But She Gave Me N15k To Keep Quiet, / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture] / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by ofiko123(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Endtime girlfriend... She should even be happy that the boyfriend even sent her something in the first place..
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Money ehn.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
any man wey tolorate such na mumu man.so a girl go still dey bash u with the little u give to her and u will still keep on giving?
why not give the money to someone who would appreciate it
Anyway some guys deserve the rough treatment they get from girls

Baba make I give you 2 stories.

Girl 1: Way back I was dating one babe like that wey get rich folks and she is the only child. Spoilt rotten but for some reason, she was good as fuq to me. I noticed as time went on that she likes talking down on broke people and I was just a student then, fuqin broke. I was doing home lessons for some lecturers kids and so was making some money. One December like that, I had like 20k and naso I carried the babe make we go shopping oh. I gave her the money make she keep for purse. Saw an old friend at the mall(Ventura mall in ibadan) and I told her to gimme a few minutes. When I gisted finish(15-20) mins, naso this babe asked me for more money. When i asked about the money I gave her, she said and I quote "I have used it. What's 20k na, GROW UP". Baba my eyes turn red, because her tone was so downright nasty and condescending that I just turned around and left her there at the mall.

She still calls me till date. She beg taya but that was the end of the relationship. Her mama called me taya,dey beg say she knows her kid na spoilt entitled brat but I no care anymore. She even sent back the 20k on behalf of the daughter but I was so done.

Girl 2: she is the only daughter too and them dey ok. I remembered she liked giving me stuff, even without me asking. There was a day I saw a watch I liked at a mall and just bought for her. When I gave her that watch,bro, this geh knelt down to thank me. I was shocked. Na just one 5k watch oh but she was so appreciative I was fuqin embarrassed. Guess what she did a week later, bought me a brand new phone (70k worth). Every little thing I do for this babe was always so appreciated excessively. I forgot my own birthday once( due to hustle) na this geh carry food come meet me for my hustling place.
Na tribalism(Ogun go kee that word) separate us oh. She be Igbo, her uncles no gree make she marry ofe mmanu,even though I look Igbo. I can never forget that babe.

Moral: No one disrespects my sweat and still goes on tasting it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Baba make I give you 2 stories.

Girl 1: Way back I was dating one babe like that wey get rich folks and she is the only child. Spoilt rotten but for some reason, she was good as fuq to me. I noticed as time went on that she likes talking down on broke people and I was just a student then, fuqin broke. I was doing home lessons for some lecturers kids and so was making some money. One December like that, I had like 20k and naso I carried the babe make we go shopping oh. I gave her the money make she keep for purse. Saw an old friend at the mall(Ventura mall in ibadan) and I told her to gimme a few minutes. When I gisted finish(15-20) mins, naso this babe asked me for more money. When i asked about the money I gave her, she said and I quote "I have used it. What's 20k na, GROW UP". Baba my eyes turn red, because her tone was so downright nasty and condescending that I just turned around and left her there at the mall.

She still calls me till date. She beg taya but that was the end of the relationship. Her mama called me taya,dey beg say she knows her kid na spoilt entitled brat but I no care anymore. She even sent back the 20k on behalf of the daughter but I was so done.

Girl 2: she is the only daughter too and them dey ok. I remembered she liked giving me stuff, even without me asking. There was a day I saw a watch I liked at a mall and just bought for her. When I gave her that watch,bro, this geh knelt down to thank me. I was shocked. Na just one 5k watch oh but she was so appreciative I was fuqin embarrassed. Guess what she did a week later, bought me a brand new phone (70k worth). Every little thing I do for this babe was always so appreciated excessively. I forgot my own birthday once( due to hustle) na this geh carry food come meet me for my hustling place.
Na tribalism(Ogun go kee that word) separate us oh. She be Igbo, her uncles no gree make she marry ofe mmanu,even though I look Igbo. I can never forget that babe.

Moral: No one disrespects my sweat and still goes on tasting it.
Girl 1: Na the right treatment u give her.if to say u still remain for that relationship after dat way she treat u she for no ever respect u cos no self respecting man will remain with a girl if she always rubbish his efforts.
Girl 2 na wife material cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
I dislike it when people take screenshots of their private conversation with others then distribute it like a press release online or otherwise.

While I do not support the 15k lady (she's probably a mo.ron) I passionately detest the act of gossiping. It speaks very very low of the gossip.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
Girl 1: Na the right treatment u give her.if to say u still remain for that relationship after dat way she treat u she for no ever respect u cos no self respecting man will remain with a girl if she always rubbish his efforts.
Girl 2 na wife material cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba I tell you oh. I no fit condone that behavior I swear. My own self respect no go gree me accept her back. She never marry till now. Guess there are still sensible men around.

Second girl is a fuqin gem. Wetin me and that one get eh, na strong connection. She got married to an Igbo guy las las and she still dey call me, almost every 2 days,even on her honeymoon. I just removed my sim and threw it away. If I didn't, the temptation to see her again might be too strong. I hope she is happy wherever she is now. She be better woman biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:
I dislike it when people take screenshots of their private conversation with others then distribute it like a press release online or otherwise.

While I do not support the 15k lady (she's probably a mo.ron) I passionately detest the act of gossiping. It speaks very very low of the gossip.

Yawns!!!

Its prolly a fake story but I doubt you'd say this if na woman leak the screenshots.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Liposure:
Ungrateful bitch.

It is not like she will even return that 15k

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
luminouz:

Yawns!!!

Its prolly a fake story but I doubt you'd say this if na woman leak the screenshots.

I'd say the same thing if na woman leak the screenshots.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mypeople2:
That is true but I still maintain you should tell him to certain things and that what you have on the table is okay.I know you ladies know how to do it ,so that when you are going home your transport fare will be much

For me I like you paying for the cab yourself. Dont give me the money. I find it a bit embarrassing collecting the money. Cos how much is cab? And if I really feel like collecting something, I will be the one to take it from your wallet. Thay way it is better for the guy cos I will just look at it that you respect me enough to be free with your wallet. Funny enough I may even take 1k from it.

Then why will a guy be ordering when I have not finished the one with me. For me I am okay with a plate of food and a bottle of malt.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I'd say the same thing if na woman leak the screenshots.

Good then.

Logic and balance are keys I use to determine seasoned women.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Churchill6767:

See mumu

So you finally lost it. Eyaaah.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Na olosho you be na! OFR!!!

Lol nairaland guys will not kill me grin
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Liposure: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
maasoap:

It is not like she will even return that 15k
most of these girls sell their body for less
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
She is young, her imagined market value is in gold bullion.

Enttiled i never chop adult.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Silentgroper:
You mean u determine what goes in d relationship with that ur statement of "that's d way i see it" plus what makes u think d way u see it is d way it's suppose 2 be

Well, everyone is different. Nobody determines what goes on in the relationship. But mutual respect is very important. Blame it on the people I associate with, maybe.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
nBag:

why must tfare be his responsibility? after all the expenses.. fair being fair can't you even pay for his cab too.
which kind mentally be all this for heaven sake. indeed Nigerian guys are in trouble.

recently two English fooballer foden and greenwood went rogue with ladies in Iceland despite covid19 restrictions. go online and read one of the girl's statement, they paid for their room and paid for the footballers cab( knowing fully well that the guys are rich and famous). so tell me again where is it written that her tfare after such whatever expenses is his responsibility?

ejorr eledumare who will deliver Nigerian guys from this slavery?

See people are different . All those things they say about the whites are not always true. I may pay for a date not because I want to do it but I want to make a statementor teach you something. So thay cab those ladies paid is to register them on the footballers mind. Ladies know how to get things.

I have done it before. But not outing, I bought an expensive perfume for someone. A very expensive perfume, something I have never sprayed even in the dream. The person just took it casually, but what followed after that perf eeh. I didnt regret. Although I bought it cos the person said I should buy something when coming back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o

Endless & genuine blessing from the bottom of her heart cool

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by lastclaire4(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
She ordered for the food and it was a menu with price. It was even their first date as the guy was trying to know her. Some ladies see relationship these days as a pure transaction which makes sm guys feel its all about the financial gains for the ladies and not love. I'm not saying guys shouldn't spend on their women based on affordability but it should be reasonable.

Ok I get you. True. It should be based on affordability. The guy too can talk now. What is there to say "babe I cant afford that place at this time" let us go to this place.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheCork(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

My question still stands:

What have all these got to do with d topic of discussion?

Which question? angry
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by MarthaGlobal: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dear younger ones, run from girl from poor home. I warned you. They will drain you financially and psychologically. Run.. Don't say you are not told.
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366850/lady-attacks-boyfriend-gifting-n15000-celebrate-birthday-photo/

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by pansophist(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
lastclaire4:

36k? Most times it is not the girl that demands for such. Everything depends on where you go to.

If I am the babe I wont ask for transport but if you dont pay for transport or you dont drop me at home you wont see me again. Cos food is not my problem.

And if you ask for transport or can't go home yourself, you won't see my again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by anonimi: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
lastclaire4:
36k? Most times it is not the girl that demands for such. Everything depends on where you go to.

If I am the babe I wont ask for transport but if you dont pay for transport or you dont drop me at home you wont see me again. Cos food is not my problem.

Interesting logic of entitlement.
Please what are you selling?

anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by favour5901(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
15k! and she is saying nonsense. she should go to hell abeg . She thinks dude is Laycon abi!!?
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by pansophist(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
The girl doesn't like, talk less of loving him. She is with him for the money he gives her. If a woman likes you, no matter how materialistic she is, she will appreciate whatever you give her, even if it's just a paper letter with poem on it, as long as it is genuine.

Just as men do not have to love a woman to sleep with her, women in the same fashion, do not have to love a man to spend his money. Women hardly denies free money, just as men hardly deny free sex. So now that he didnt met her monetary expectations, she is dumping him instantly. She can't do that to a man she loves.

Until some men stop impressing women with money and go for women who loves them, situations like these will always occur.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by UKBobo(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2020
16K more than she would have got from me.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

See people are different . All those things they say about the whites are not always true. I may pay for a date not because I want to do it but I want to make a statementor teach you something. So thay cab those ladies paid is to register them on the footballers mind. Ladies know how to get things.

I have done it before. But not outing, I bought an expensive perfume for someone. A very expensive perfume, something I have never sprayed even in the dream. The person just took it casually, but what followed after that perf eeh. I didnt regret. Although I bought it cos the person said I should buy something when coming back.

You no answer his question na...

He nailed you dead to rights... wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Really, Y'all Nigerians women are lucky. In America, Black women are the ultimate victims of feminism. And really, Black American women are not even feminist! That's for privileged white women and lesbians. We "don't need a man" because it's an additional burden when you got kids to raise, or you just don't want some fool to squander your hard earn money . Many beautiful black American women are lucky to get a man with a job; and I mean any job, let alone get money for our birthdays. I will say that Black American men do know how to pamper us. But since we're paying, they better know how, lol! When we do get money, it probably came out of our pocketbooks!! Most of us no matter how we look are funding out men IF we really need to have one.

Oovi5:
This is what you get when you're entitled to your man's money
Ungrateful mofo...
I wouldn't even mind 5k for my own birthday not to talk of 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by tronny: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
15k is way too small for birthday...
the girl should move on from poverty!!!
she deserves people like Davido that can splash millions of dollars on her...
no go hustle..give your gf better money...

there the dey cry rubbish

Siberian monk cool
mp
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by seguno2: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2020
pansophist:
The girl doesn't like, talk less of loving him. She is with him for the money he gives her. If a woman likes you, no matter how materialistic she is, she will appreciate whatever you give her, even if it's just a paper letter with poem on it, as long as it is genuine.

I know a professional olosho that is materialistic to the core, but melt at the presence of the man she love, but if you see the way she relates with men she entangles with for money eh, you'll be shocked. Until some men stop impressing women with money and go for women who loves them, situations like these will always occur.

Can the bold part be amended to- until MOST men stop?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Or he could dump her ass. Oh wait too late, lol!

CSTRR:
I blame babatunde for spoiling her with N25k on food alone.

She is already used to the lifestyle. You have to maintain it.
Re: Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday by Emekayoung(m): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2020
ITbomb:
Babatunde, to say you buy 15k something give your mama, she for bless you o
I swear. Girlfriends of now a days are really annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / What Will You Do In This Situation / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.