Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) (77277 Views)

Davido Signs LIYA As DMW's First Lady (Photos) / DMW Artiste, Dremo Is A Gay... See Prove Here / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Help save my cousin's life. No amount of money is too little.

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/122789-save-ade-s-life
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Iamklade(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2020
obontami:

You born in the 2000's no doubt. Boy!
Yeah numbskull I was born in 2020 ���
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by adex1300(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
what happened to N.W A? Tupac Shakur, Doctor Dre, and Snoop, Kendrick Lamar, jcole, game, bone thugs and harmony,,, Eazy E, ice cube and the likes
bro that guy no nothing about classic music
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by hamxee33(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2020
drinoayo:
Igbere TV reports that pop singer Davido born David Adeleke has signed his first female artiste.

He announced the signing of his first female artiste Liya on Friday via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1312071530633887745?s=20

The father of three owns the Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record label to which a lot of famous artiste are signed on, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old had recently signed Deinde to the DMW family.

Peruzzi, Dremo, Mayorkun are all signed under the DMW record label.
Hu ep me sight ha nip

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Gassa007: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
This one better got talent.... unlike their untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice boss called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still he dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

Who is broke.....he got his own money and i got mine....
But the fact is he ain't got no talent....he is not supposed to be singing....if you listen to good music....then you will throw davido songs inside waste bin..
Try and listen to these artistes I listed below.....i can bet my balls after that you will never play davido songs again
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid ( balogun the real niggarrr)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
You're just a noisy likes attention seeker!
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by westfield: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Baba na wa ooo.....see the people you they call you for start with small people na... all these ones na agbalaba ���

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
This one better got talent.... unlike their untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice boss called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still he dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

But the fact is he ain't got no talent....he is not supposed to be singing....if you listen to good music....then you will throw davido songs inside waste bin..
Try and listen to these artistes I listed below.....i can bet my balls after that you will never play davido songs again
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Odogwu999(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Wao�����
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Donpaper: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Many of you here are just pure haters. What else do you want from a musician cum entertainer? Performance, sold out shows, award both international and local, Platinum and Gold certified, highest Nigerian streamed on YouTube, recognized in the Us etc. Aren't these the yardstick of a successful musician? Y'all be talking shit. Many of you here with your better voice than Davido, what have you become in the last five years with your voice?

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by bisiswag(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Yessssss
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Sta08: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mekudi:
She has been singing with Davido's Dick in the other room before the announcement
grin
Mekudi:
She has been singing with Davido's Dick in the other room before the announcement
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by 21savages: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
u ain't a real niggarrrr if u don't listen to Travis Scott, Dave east, Young Ma & J Hus.
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Sta08: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
winkme i go like suck that nipples o
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by 21savages: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
hamxee33:

Hu ep me sight ha nip
I did, that's what I first sighted.
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by kenneh1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Please can translate all foreign music to my language yourba
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by abisolagladys(f): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mekudi:

Naw you know
You dey dere abi
Naw you sweep the other room before dey start
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by Bellgal: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

Dammmmmm. Niggarr....
Na only listen to all those music
Clap for yourself, you are truly a real niggarr.
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by hamxee33(m): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2020
21savages:
I did, that's what I first sighted.
Oboi ur eye Sharp die
Re: Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo) by divineappo(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
all I see, is her nipples.
The nipple is short, normal size
I dislike girls with long nipples, the thing go con be like long straw for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.