Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air (59836 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Fans Scamper For The Wads Of Naira Notes Laycon Threw Into The Air (Video) / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by DebbieBianca(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Here is a video fooatage showing the moment Fans of BBNaija Winner Laycon, scamper for the wads of naira notes being threw into the air by Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1QfzNJtlo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Tarvel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
FTC

Nawa oo, may we be rich enough to ignore 200 naira that they throw on the road

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Iyoocartel(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Poverty in every corner of the country.
Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.

255 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by IamD18: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner to spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me.

518 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Siberia01(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool poverty

7 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Endurance03: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by KingAzubuike(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ordinary 30M this one is already feeling like dangote. Well I expect him to squander the money on Oloso and alomo bitters. If that 30M last for 3 months he try.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by osamz007: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
AS I SHOWED MY LANDLADY THIS SHE REDUCED MY RENT TO N500. HUNGERBAD

34 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Hambivert: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sparogatively, let me give you all something to hold on to today.

The link in having wealth and wealth sustenance is Financial discipline .

How does what I wrote concern this post¿

Only the standardt guys cool with wisdom would understand.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
I weep for Nigeria. Na joblessness dey cause all this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Like like play Laycon go spend him money like Efe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Omoslim26: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
okay

poverty na big bastard just imagine such foolery
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Oxtonguy: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good one, don't end up life efe

4 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Finnese001: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by styless(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
E be things

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by tegafej(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh God...

When will people have sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by 123Map(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria is a curse grin

Bubu is doing great grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Luftwaffe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why didn't he crush them to death?

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Markeenday: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Issokay I will tell my mum about this

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Celebsnews2: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
My President.

Meanwhile, Bbnaija Laycon says he felt guilty after Erica's eviction, and contrary to icons claim, he said he never told Erica he was SC. Watch full interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdgOezSEjjI

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Samsimple(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biko we are tired of BBNaija News!
The show is over for F*cks sake!
Let us rest!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
The only thing I envy in him is the grace he carries..
Only grace can elevate you this much..
As for the scampers and scampees,unw go get sense Las Las.

Like new Hp zbook 15 laptop for sale.
Free anti theft laptop bag
1 terrabite
16gig
8gig invidia shared memory
2.9ghz processor
Fingerprint
Webcam

https://www.nairaland.com/6155990/like-new-hp-zbook-15

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Freshfish4: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who did this to us?

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by GoshenNLA(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
H
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by OsuIgboIpob: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin

Lol

Inside 30m...
How much go remain?

Another Efe

#Laycon money!
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by deepwater(f): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
that is y i dont like dashing people money, las las u no go still o the value!

Na so person dey take fall ooo!!!

small laycon don dey throway money for fans undecided

30 million go shrink when e see responsibility oooo!

9 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
[s]Ordinary 30M this one is already feeling like dangote. Well as a Yoruba boy we expect him to squander the money on Oloso and alomo bitters. If that 30M last for 4 months he try[/s].

It's always good to give back to the streets. Spraying N100k won't stop his shine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Oladsdesignn: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nd Una think say we no deserve all this kind leaders wey we get?.... anyway Baba God abeg quick pick my call to

I will design beautiful concepts like logos, business card, letter head flyers Nd any other designs for your business... contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by jarvis4: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Unto the next one....
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
No wonder

I-Convicts are scavengers after all
grin grin cheesy
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by PromiseIb: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is a video fooatage showing the moment Fans of BBNaija Winner Laycon, scamper for the wads of naira notes being threw into the air by Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1QfzNJtlo

na so Efe money take finish oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.