Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site (997 Views)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] / This Snake Was Killed In My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Untainted007: 1:28am On Oct 03, 2020
I walked up to people surrounding this creature today after it was killed in a building site today. It's big but not too long in length. The killer kept the head and the tail in a polythene bag with the intention of using it for a perculiar purpose known to only him, but I guess they use it as charm.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Gaboon viper... Quite venomous shocked

Next thing is too cook it... Can't even imagine eating something like this, beef isn't scarce abeg. undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by godofuck231: 2:32am On Oct 03, 2020
that snake is a nightmare, he is lucky
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by microlincoln: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2020
This surely will make FP. grin grin
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by DankemzI(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2020
This is big shocked
One bite na paralysis straight up
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2020
See y'all on Frontpage ✌️

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by longetivity(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2020
This is a Gaboon viper
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Donkelzy(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Mad oh
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Admiral49(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lala ....oya oooo food don set
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Kingnutts(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
U lucky
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by taretoofine(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Massive meat
Correct palliative
Front page something grin
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Eazie351(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
people you don't know killed a snake, you took pictures of it and want to steal front-page with it.
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Untainted007: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Eazie351:
people you don't know killed a snake, you took pictures of it and want to steal front-page with it.

Front page might be an achievement to you but not to me. They were at a site close to so me. We were only talking any how dangerous it was after it wasnkilled maxe me took the pictures. Were u expecting me to snap my face wit it or wot? What makes u think u can be a judge here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Eazie351(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Untainted007:

Front page might be an achievement to you but not to me. They were at a site close to so me. We were only talking any how dangerous it was after it wasnkilled maxe me took the pictures. Were u expecting me to snap my face wit it or wot? What makes u think u can be a judge here.

I'm not ready to drag anything with you but you know what you did.

peace!
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Untainted007: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eazie351:

I'm not ready to drag anything with you but you know what you did.

peace!

Drag whatever u want. I'm nt jobless like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Eazie351(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Untainted007:

Drag whatever u want. I'm nt jobless like u.
cheesy
calm down, you'll soon make front-page.
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by wunmi590(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: A Big Snake Was Killed At A Building Site by Homoth(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ewww, I effing hate snakes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adorable German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / Please Help Me My Gsd Always Scrath Is Skin! / Male Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.