Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) (104880 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
maiiilooo:

Apart from that sef, u can't compare Canada with Nigeria, Canada that is well developed and doing very well, if I'm not wrong they should have less or zero worries which is not the case here in Nigeria..
Yeah, i know it's good we have fun sometimes, but don't u think we are focusing this much energy on the wrong side? We have many problems in this country, bad leadership, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, poor economic growth, increase in the limitation of our rights as citizens and so many more..
Imagine BBnaija having the total 900 million vote, if we could focus and pressure our leaders with this same or more magnitude of vigor, don't u think this country will move forward?

You are very right..

There is a natural order to things in life...and every serious minded individual or country that progressed in this life has always followed that order...unfortunately, in Nigeria/Africa, we want to jump that order, yet we yearn for progress.

What is this order?

*Seed time FIRST, then before HARVEST time.
*Sowing (working hard) first, then before Reaping(pleasures and enjoyment of life).

You cannot be spending hours watching Telemundo or zee world when you have JAMB exams around the corner. You will have to be an unserious person to do this.

Black Americans will not be watching BBamerica during the civil Rights movement.

Trust me, if Canadians had half the problems, challenges and difficulties we have in this country, a show like BBCAN will be so profitless to the organizers that they will be forced to scrap it after one failed episode, because nobody will have time for it, the people will be more interested in programs and activities that can take them out of the mess they are in than one meaningless waste of a show called BBCAN.

We have a lot of issues to passionately pursue with vigor in this country, but we will rather waste our time, money and energy on irrelevant things.

Seerade029

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by JIMMY1393: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
femi4:
Do you even understand the thread.

Big brother is a franchise not own by Nigeria as some people suggested

Abi it's you that doesn't understand what you read...it's not owned by anyone ..Nigeria is just copying the whites and just because they do it doesn't mean we should too
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by JIMMY1393: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hendris:

Of course but it doesn't consume data, with 200mb u re good to go

Look at you lying to the guy just cos you want to sell...I use Netflix and it uses shit ton of data

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Galaticos444:
d bottom line is dat u ar jobless and that's why u av d time to reply everyone dat made comment on ur post undecided.l obviously know u ar a kid cos u act like one but will advise you to get busy with life and try and b useful to ursef and family and don't b a liability to people around u and dis will b d last time u will hear 4rm me
When one replies comments on NL means he/she is jobless. Says a graduate from a UK school who has comprehension issues. LOL. My advice, go back and get a refund from your English teacher. Goodbye Mr. UK graduate who can't comprehend simple English.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Brightgem(f): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Do you know why I created this thread? Ok here is why. Some persons think that those watching BBN are irresponsible and jobless.
Since most of us worship the whites, I brought this here to show us that the whites also watch and participate in Big Brother. Are they also irresponsible and jobless?
Yes they are. Does being a white nation make them less irresponsible over a stupid show?

Or because they are white or foreign, we won't place them in same standards. BS is BS irrespective of where it happens or who's doing it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Brightgem(f): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
So BBN should be scraped because Nigeria is in bad state? Are the BBN organizers and watchers responsible for the problems in Nigeria?
When you want to destroy a tree, you attack it from the root. Figure out the root of Nigeria's problem and tackle it. Last time I checked, BBN wasn't the root of Nigeria's problem.
Then you don't understand how different negative factors are interlinked in society. The country is collapsing and the very youths meant to fight for their future would instead fight over a useless show and spend money they don't have on votes.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Brightgem:
Yes they are. Does being a white nation make them less irresponsible over a stupid show?

Or because they are white or foreign, we won't place them in same standards. BS is BS irrespective of where it happens or who's doing it.
I brought in the whites because most blacks worship them. That BS has put food in the plates of many.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Brightgem:
Then you don't understand how different negative factors are interlinked in society. The country is collapsing and the very youths meant to fight for their future would instead fight over a useless show and spend money they don't have on votes.
How is someone spending his or her money be your problem? Did you make the money for them to detect what to do with their money? The country is collapsing what or who are you waiting for? Can't you take the lead?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Brightgem(f): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
How is someone spending his or her money be your problem? Did you make the money for them to detect what to do with their money? The country is collapsing what or who are you waiting for? Can't you take the lead?
Lolz! You obviously have time. You are not an intellectual you are basic, that's why this is what matters to you. It's what you give a whole damn about, that's why you created a whole thread about it.

I don't engage with people who make noise about BBN anyways, there's a level their thinking is at. I won't deal. So enjoy what you enjoy pls and for your info, I am making my own change in this country in my own way, because I love my home. You destroy your mind when by what you let into it. BBN will only continue to destroy those who participate and those who dedicate their life to watching it.

I'm done here.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by abuhusna1: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2020
UCyril:
Levels dey , see Canada big brother house. Naija still d learn.
Naija better than Cameroon
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by sircatherine45(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Halo
The population of those who watch BBN are
Jobless house wives
Lazy fraudsters
Those who follow negative hype on SM
Those who have little or no morals
Those who chase clout
Hypocrites
You call yourself a Christian, and you are watching unwholesome entertainment?
Seriously, we are breeding trashy Christianity!
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by cray91(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2020
+971521787201
Hendris:
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by therajah: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Nigeria bbn is still learning from these guys. Dey ar done with their phd while we are still in primary 4
How did you get to pry 4. Did you get double promotion? U ought to be in pry 2 now!
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by therajah: 2:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Is it 'big brother' Nigeria shld be thinking of at the level of development?
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by tunjilee003: 2:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Tunde835:
Nigeria bbn is still learning from these guys. Dey ar done with their phd while we are still in primary 4
omg!
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by ikorodureporta: 3:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Illuminati don see new way to excel

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by greatseed: 3:25am On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
The set is finer but I doubts it's bigger than NIGERIAns version ..900 million votes in 90 days is a huge feat
72 days. Facts are very important.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by toprealman: 3:40am On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
The set is finer but I doubts it's bigger than NIGERIAns version ..900 million votes in 90 days is a huge feat
Quantity is not quality bro!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by WetSmoke: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Too flashy. The decorations are very busy. Makes me dizzy.

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Sarang(f): 5:12am On Oct 05, 2020
mbhs139:

How many we be for the whole of Canada, less than 36million? So, where you wan get 900m vote? By the way, how many of us dey watch Big Brother Canada? I didn't even know anything of such exist until I saw it here. smiley

Lmao I swear cheesy
I didn't know there was any BB Canada o
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Coronavirus1: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2020
longetivity:
our BBN is the best in all the black nations of the world.
Yes you are correct.
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Sarang(f): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Which truth bros?

You dey everyone house dey see them abi?
Maybe if you wanna be homeless
You can sit all day and watch TV nah
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Iceyjayz: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Arry110:
Dubai no be yankee so calm down bros�
So you think I've only been to Dubai right
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Fourwinds: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Kogi Gov, Bayelsa Gov are also jobless according to him.
chai!!! Osanoboah ooooooooo... Who takes Yahaya Bello of Kogi serious... If it was Zulum of Bornu state I would have been shocked like "Buhari the shocker".

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Fourwinds: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Ishilove:

I hear it's 60%
Oturugbeke oooooooo.... Buhari is shocked
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Seerade029:

Can you tell us the HDI, Level of poverty, the economy of Canada
Can you please show us Canada cities.
Can you please show us their institution structures
Can you please tell us how their standard of education is
Can you please tell us their lifestyle

Then lastly, make a research, whenever they do convocation or best students graduating from various institution, check the prize given to them compare with ours (that's if they even give you anything)
I have been looking forward for this reasonable submission. Gbam.

This shouldn't be Nigerian youths priority NOW.
God bless you and bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Fourwinds: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
And bbn is the cause. Bbn created a temporary employment for the ones your govt ignored, yet you blame bbn

Your road is bad...its bbn

You don't have light....its bbn

Hike in fuel and power...its bbn

Wake up from your slumber and put pressure on your govt instead of bbn
you are contradicting yourself.... You asked youth to wake up and fight for better society? That is where the person you quoted said energy should be channeled not BBN where 900 million voted... Imagine if such vote is used in an election, or to recall erring members of parliament or show dissatisfaction of governance in form of online signature... don't you think any government will be careful
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Ayomarcel(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Are u sure this is Canada and not space. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by femi4: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Fourwinds:
you are contradicting yourself.... You asked youth to wake up and fight for better society? That is where the person you quoted said energy should be channeled not BBN where 900 million voted... Imagine if such vote is used in an election, or to recall erring members of parliament or show dissatisfaction of governance in form of online signature... don't you think any government will be careful
Credibility is key, your Govt should ask from Bbn how they could command 900 million votes. Its not a rocket science, they lack credibility to organise free, fair and trouble free election

1 Like

Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by AbuAeesha: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2020
saaphiere:
What difference? Do you have comprehension problem? Was thread for comparison?
I permit u to answer these questions ur sef,no hard feeling
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Fourwinds: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
Credibility is key, your Govt should ask from Bbn how they could command 900 million votes. Its not a rocket science, they lack credibility to organise free, fair and trouble free election
you don't ask for number in an election especially a dubious government won't because it will put it at disadvantage...it is the citizens that should garner such courage with that magnitude of votes to edge out a bad government...good things have a prize..
Re: Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) by Justkatty(f): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
My eyes started aching just to view the pictures....too many scaring things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / BBNaija: Dorathy Paying Attention To The Camera In The Box Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.