Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover (1458 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Eriggs: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2020
A Nigerian man has reportedly murdered the son of his former American lover to spite her.

Hayley Kelly, an American woman from Wabash Indianapolis, went in search of love on a dating site in 2008. Her search led her to one Miguel Nchama, a Nigerian man she said was “a sweet guy”.

They fell in love, dated for two years and had a son they named Nakota, NigeriaAbroad reports.

The relationship “protected by lies” came to an end a few years later.

Specifically, the relationship began to unravel in 2011 when the police came for Nchama.

A certain Judson Mbanuzue, a Nigerian man in the United States had filed a report alleging Nchama, who was housed by the Mbanuezue family in 2002, stole his ID, obtained a social security number with it, and piled up loans in his name.

Nchama pleaded guilty to charges of identity theft and social security fraud and was jailed for 34 months.

But investigations into the case uncovered more disturbing secrets.

The name “Miguel Nchama” was actually one of five fake names used by the culprit whose real name was Ejike Ibe. Going forward, however, he identified as Anthony Dibiah.

“I felt betrayed,” Kelly, the mother of his son, told an American news outlet days ago. “I didn’t trust him anymore.”

Kelly said she still loved him all the same.

From jail, he became “controlling” and “was making demands on what I do and when I do it,” Kelly noted.

She soon got tired and ended the relationship as he was just getting out of jail.

Upon his release, the culprit, who now identifies as Dibiah, became a subject of an immigration stalemate.

America’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement sought to deport him but Nigeria technically rejected him as the Nigerian embassy refused to provide ICE with deportation documentation, rendering Dibiah “stateless.”

Though his jail term ended in 2014, he spent more time in prison as the United States didn’t know what to do with him. They finally let him go free.

Dibiah then obtained a court order for visitation rights to be able to see his son Nakota as it appeared Kelly had made efforts to keep the ex-convict away from the boy.

Nakota, then 7, visited his father on weekends and reportedly said he was “afraid” of going over.

Kelly said her son’s father “hit him” and was always “yelling at him”. Kelly filed up to five complaints in five years with the Department of Child Services (DCS).

On the other hand, Dibiah told DCS that Kelly wanted more child support, wanted to cut him off and was in fact the problem.

DCS said it found no evidence in both parents’ claims, so the complaints were ignored.

Manhunt began and hours later, police found Dibiah in his car, which also had blood stains. Nakota was nowhere to be found.

The culprit is being held without bail in a Florida county jail on murder charges.

Crime journalist Vic Ryckaert, who tried to speak to him, said he declined to comment, but that his lawyer had sworn to put up “a vigorous defence.”

Some accounts say Dibiah, 37, confessed to suffocating Nakota with a bag.

Police still have no idea what happened to Nakota’s body.

Kelly says she believes Dibiah killed their son to spite her over custodial squabbles.

She said: “He dumped his body somewhere and won’t let me know. I feel like it’s another way of hurting me.”

https://1stnews.com/nigerian-man-reportedly-murders-son-to-former-american-lover/

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Eriggs: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2020
They should let him rot in prison.
This is how they keep bringing Nigeria to disrepute wherever they go. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by LawLab247: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Kai
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Atleast you will be in prison that has 24/7 electricity and you will see food daily.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by athaboi(f): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
America’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement sought to deport him but Nigeria technically rejected him as the Nigerian embassy refused to provide ICE with deportation documentation, rendering Dibiah “stateless.”
Laugh won kill me here
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by PlayerMeji: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Hi
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Eriggs: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Atleast you will be in prison that has 24/7 electricity and you will see food daily.
You cannot even condemn this evil act for a minute? You can go and be his roommate over there nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by YoonSung20: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020
The rate at which people kill this days is really alarming.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Most frustrated Nigerian men are irate. I pray I don't cross one in my life. The rate at which Nigerians are potraiting is so appalling.

Everyday Irate Nigerians unfold baleful deeds. Menh things ain't funny at all.

Rest in peace to the decrease.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Simplyleo: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Okay, here are the highlights:

Mr Ejike Ibe, a Nigerian man has reportedly murdered the son of his former American lover to spite her.

The relationship “protected by lies” came to an end a few years later.

The name “Miguel Nchama” was actually one of five fake names used by the culprit whose real name was Ejike Ibe. Going forward, however, he identified as Anthony Dibiah.

If a man can kill a woman in whose womb he was conceived and nurtured for 9 hectic months, then breastfed for about 1 year because of money, is it his son he can't kill because of same money?

This is why whenever i hear that some people wake their parents as per taking goal kicks, I won't be surprised.

They do it effortlessly especially if the parents are not rich. Money is a god, that is why their only instrument of measuring success is the amount of money in your bank account.

Ever wondered why some people hate abboki like a plague but idolise Dangote? Ever wondered why some people worship Donald Trump & Mark Zuckerberg while US is their heaven?

All na money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by IGpro1(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

Stories of Nigerians murdering their spouses in the US might become a national disgrace soon, if it's not already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by backnbeta(f): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Cutting off your nose to spite your face undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Simplyleo: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))

Stories of Nigerians ipob lunatics murdering their spouses in the US might become a national disgrace soon, if it's not already.
Fixed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Eriggs: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2020
backnbeta:
Cutting your nose to spite your face undecided
He's nothing but a foolish modafoka....nothing else.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by IGpro1(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Fixed. undecided

Jesus is coming soon))

Repent, and come out of your tribal cocoon. There's more to life than 'you, yours and yourself'.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Simplyleo: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
IGpro1:

Jesus is coming soon))

Repent, and come out of your tribal cocoon. There's more to life than 'you, yours and yourself'.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Karlovich: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Beerfran Israelites I greet you all,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2020
I knew the tribe of the criminal before I clicked.

Who else when it comes to crime, Home & Away ? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Eriggs: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I knew the tribe of the criminal before I clicked.

Who else when it comes to crime, Home & Away ? undecided
Home and away they represent all negative, evil and bad things. Anuofias. Zoo animals calling Nigeria a zoo. Irony of life!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by heendrix(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2020
I can remember papa chisome sometimes last year begged my Bro to take care of his wife and kids if he didn't make it taking drugs to Malaysia alive

and the truth is I still can't understand what's stopping Buhari from ordering Embassies in Nigeria to restrict the issuing of Visas to Igbos and the whole of South easterners. aswear they've spoilt this country beyond repair in Diaspora that makes me feel they're cursed atimes
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Niceman12(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2020
We are here celebrating while 'the developers' are busy developing other countries daily.

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Murders Son Of Former American Lover by Kbabs02(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacred Passengers,forced Others To Swallow Bullets / Video : Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Failed Ritual In Warri / Atlanta Pastor, Marita Harrell Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Ministering To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.