Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) (51393 Views)

Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by 2Ways(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

See how beautiful it's looking in pictures, if you go there physically now you'll see cows (number 1 citizens) being trained there.

this is nonsense!
I'm in Eket, if you need a photo of the stadium I can take it tomorrow for you!
don't comment nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mckhala80:
Yeye leaders busy building/swallowing our rights all in the name of projects. My leader, sen. Godswill Akpabio built for us one in a million stadium , roads , schools, over_head bridges , jobs,etc... Those were lives changing projects. Akwa Ibomites are suffering and sm1 is busy raising illegal structure all in the name of competition with his predecessor.
That's thief is your leader... You really lack common sense grin
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
sultaan:
misplaced priority of the highest order
Senseless fool
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by 2Ways(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Angelacruz:
U are right.Eket roads are very bad

you are high on cow dung!
are you living there?
there are some things you would say about Eket and I won't argue but if it's road! bro just find something else to say

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless the United States of Niger delta
Good punish haters of good things
Akwa ibom ayaya
Akwa ibom amaka
Akwa ibom ado OK.
Amen oooo
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

They will soon come after you oo, Akwa ibom people and misplaced priorities...
And your people with jeolousy... I heard your tribe is full with dunce and dirts
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by na2016: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atouke:

No they don't, simply because you say or think so.
But now that they are about to get it what are you going to do about it?

You folks have to know that government job is to provide social infrastructure like roads, stadium, schools, libraries etc,those are not profit making ventures but provide a bedrock for better society,

This is my problem with these paid sycophants. Someone will ask them a simple question and all they will do is abuse the person.
It goes to show how unintelligent you are. The guy asked what does Eket need a 17000 capacity stadium for when you have very bad roads in Eket. When you have dilapidated and over crowed schools all over the state? You couldn't give good answers but resorted to attack! It is really a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
2Ways:

this is nonsense!
I'm in Eket, if you need a photo of the stadium I can take it tomorrow for you!
don't comment nonsense!
That fool you quoted is simply jeolous that's all..
Who doesn't know the benefits of stadium.
Tell them to mention thier dirty state and see them disappearing grin

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
na2016:

This is my problem with these paid sycophants. Some will ask them a simple question and all they will do is abuse the person.
It goes to show how unintelligent you are. the guy asked what does Eket need a 17000 capacity stadium for? You couldnt give good answers but resorted to attack! It is really a pity!!!
And fools like you will be commenting on topic that doesn't concern your foolish life

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by 2Ways(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Atouke:

Because Akwa ibom people are honest hardworking people who will travel anywhere to make a honest buck.
Nothing stops you from coming to Akwa ibom to hustle if you like.
Afterall this is one Nigeria any Nigerian can hustle in any part of the country they like.

No! he can't leave, he prefers staying there and do oil bunkering, militancy and thuggery.
after he will look for who to blame for his miseries.

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rajahbite:

You may as well ask when the latest jet arrived to boost Ibom Air fleet
Look carefully at the name of who you are quoting ok
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Atouke: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
[/b]
na2016:

[b]This is my problem with these paid sycophants. Some will ask them a simple question and all they will do is abuse the person.
It goes to show how unintelligent you are. The guy asked what does Eket need a 17000 capacity stadium for when you have very bad roads in Eket. When you have dilapidated and over crowed schools all over the state? You couldn't give good answers but resorted to attack! It is really a pity!!!
Since you dont like my answer why dont you provide the right answer?
We waiting....

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
2Ways:

No! he can't leave, he prefers staying there and do oil bunkering, militancy and thuggery.
after he will look for who to blame for his miseries.
You've said it all..

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by 2Ways(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

But 65% of them here are nuisances...with a literacy rate just above 30% here, their positive inputs are hardly felt, only negative inputs like prostitution and cultism/witchcraft are felt here.

how did you come about this your mirage statistics?
be fooling yourself around!

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by 2Ways(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
na2016:

This is my problem with these paid sycophants. Some will ask them a simple question and all they will do is abuse the person.

have you been to Eket before?
or do you stay in Eket? if No then shut up

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Uchasa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Akwa Ibom State and Mediocrity... Something that billionaires in the Islands of Lagos singlehandedly build and own is what Akwadwarfs are celebrating....Common sense is not common indeed.
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by tot(f): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
But why are people acting so salty and pained?! If Akwa Ibom people choose to celebrate a stadium, why is it your headache? From Yorubas vs Igbos that won't let us rest on this forum, you now want to start Akwa Ibom vs PH, you people should give a rest. Grow up!

If you have nothing doing, go and create threads for your own state.

5 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualm
This is so sophisticated

Akwa ibom be making us proud
via infrastructure joor
The only thing the need now is human capital development or there youths should take up a
B0mbing career (the should forget about oil money or politicans money and hustle steadily)

Cos the last time I checked
There cities uyo, ik nd co
Are still full with shanties nd slum everywhere

Buh no qualms
Everything nah Small small
all this Biafra pigs
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
They try 4 dis one
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Blackking98(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Google?
No we posted ours.
Post yours.
This is nairaland not google.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blackking98:

No we posted ours.
Post yours.
This is nairaland not google.
Wait for 600years
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by harmony75: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
beautiful �

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by na2016: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
2Ways:

have you been to Eket before?
or do you stay in Eket? if No then shut up

I repeat, your stock in trade is abuse and insult and I am gathering all of you guys name and in that state, we shall see.
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
na2016:

I repeat, your stock in trade is abuse and insult and I am gathering all of you guys name and in that state, we shall see.
Nonsense comment from a retard

1 Like

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
tot:
But why are people acting so salty and pained?! If Akwa Ibom people choose to celebrate a stadium, why is it your headache? From Yorubas vs Igbos that won't let us rest on this forum, you now want to start Akwa Ibom vs PH, you people should give a rest. Grow up!

Help me Tell those hateful fools... Akwa Ibom keep rising while the others stay jealous nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lovely, Akwa Ibom govt do take sport well.

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by tot(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Help me Tell those hateful fools... Akwa Ibom keep rising while the others stay jealous nonsense

Don't mind them, they want to spread their toxicity everywhere.
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by Atouke: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
tot:

They always have advice for Akwa ibom state on how to invest their money and where to invest. But this same pseudo intellectuals fail to offer advice to their own respective state government on how to invest, frankly you rarely see what their state government are doing.

If this same stadium was built in their state you will see them posting it 1000 times on all social networks forums.
But once its akwa ibom you see the coming out with their pained narratives.

Clear example was the airport in uyo, they called us all sorts of names and told us Akwa ibom does not need an airport today some of their state are attempting the same after seeing Akwa ibom succeed, so you see them complaining that their states dont need airports?

When ibom air came they said the same thing today some of them are flying ibom air and posting pictures of themselves aboard the aircraft.

I wont be suprised if this same folks will be watching our state league matches on their televisions when it starts off.

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Atouke:

They always have advice for Akwa ibom state on how to invest their money and where to invest. But this same pseudo intellectuals fail to offer advice to their own respective state government on how to invest, frankly you rarely see what their state government are doing.

If this same stadium was built in their state you will see them posting it 1000 times on all social networks forums.
But once its akwa ibom you see the coming out with their pained narratives.

Clear example was the airport in uyo, they called us all sorts of names and told us Akwa ibom does not need an airport today some of their state are attempting the same after seeing Akwa ibom succeed, so you see them complaining that their states dont need airports?

When ibom air came they said the same thing today some of them are flying ibom air and posting pictures of themselves aboard the aircraft.

I wont be suprised if this same folks will be watching our state league matches on their televisions when it starts off.
They will... Just know the are simply jeolous
Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
What does Eket need a 17 thousand stadium for when there is a huge one wasting in Uyo .. .? Instead of using the money to open up roads and bring pipeborne water

You are not in Eket to know what the people need. To the best of my knowledge, I have not seen or heard of one single man from Eket complaining about this project. You cannot feel the pinch in a shoe worn by another man.

In the North, governors spend thier resource to construct huge mosques and sponsor thier people to Mecca, whilst there are no schools, hospitals, roads or industries. And the people like it like that. To every Mallam, his kettle.

Learn to appreciate good things from another State so that hopefully, good things can also happen in your own state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2020
2Ways:

how did you come about this your mirage statistics?
be fooling yourself around!
The fool you quoted is so pain and lack common sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Ahmed Musa Unveiled At Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.