Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't (304 Views)

Make your eBay & other site payment with PayPal/ search a deal on offerup(20k) / Get In Here For Your Cool Deals On Offerup! / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't by CruzJoe(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2020

If your finding it difficult to access offerup....

I have an offer for you...

I will help you scout for what U want to buy, chat and negotiate with your seller base on the prize U want me to negotiate on your behave.... Once the seller agrees on the prize, then I will get the whole details U will need to give Ur picker to go and pick it for U ( Once I get those details, U will pay me my service charge for rendering this service to you, then I send U the details.....which you will now send to Ur picker.

My service Charge is very affordable.

Or better still, there re some vpn that can allow U enter offerup, but you can't login or chat with the seller..... Just use it to search for whatever U want to buy, then send me the link to use and chat the seller for you, on Ur behave.

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me.

Re: Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't by lekjons(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Contact me if you can hunt for good laptop deals
Re: Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't by CruzJoe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2020

this is for guys that can't chat sellers on offerup.

I can do that for U for a fee [my service charge]

HOW IT WORKS
YOU: U tell me what U want and Ur budget.

ME: I will hunt for it, search for the product, negotiate prize with the seller, carry U along the negotiation, Once we reach an agreement with the seller to sell and come for pickup.

I will get the whole information Ur picker will need to go get it for you....[if is iPhone, will get you the imei to check if is clean.

Once is clean... U pay me "my service charge" and I hand it over to you. [that's the end of my service]

so U meet Ur picker....and pay to him direct to go pick it for you.

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me.

My service fee is very affordable compared to the amount, U will spend on buying the tools that will help U access & and chat with sellers. [a combination of two different tools]

Re: Let Me Chat Ur Sellers For U On Offerup If U Can't by CruzJoe(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
lekjons:
Contact me if you can hunt for good laptop deals

My whatsapp link below this chat....

If you need my service... U click on it and chat me

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Lenovo L590 Sold / Sold / Neat Iphone X 256gb 2pcs 185K Each (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.