Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64517 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself, I asked you again why did you change it from natural to physical?
Barristter07:

Here is a verse that prove the spiritual is the opposite of physical. ( 1 Corinthians 2:14,15 ) Paul contrast a physical man with Spiritual man.

He isn't discussing nature but their DIFFERENT mindset.cos if it were nature , BOTH OF THEM ARE PHYSICAL MEN!!!
good, paul did not say you that have spiritual mind but rather you that are spiritual.

The case of physical body and spiritual body is a DIFFERENT type of Bodies. One is Physical , the other is not.

To burst your lies further.

" if there is a physical body, there is also a Spiritual one ... What is Physical is first, afterward what is spiritual "

A person doesn't have the Spiritual body while they are still in a physical body . It comes later when they are ressurected.

But you are saying it is sown physical and raised physical ... U ought to be ashamed

both are different type of body, that is not the issue (I never said that they are the same) natural is not the same as physical.

physical is a very weak interpretation of that verse.

Lexicon
It is sown
σπείρεται (speiretai)
Verb - Present Indicative Middle or Passive - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 4687: To sow, spread, scatter. Probably strengthened from spao; to scatter, i.e. Sow.

a natural
ψυχικόν (psychikon)
Adjective - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's Greek 5591: Animal, natural, sensuous. From psuche; sensitive, i.e. Animate.

body;
σῶμα (sōma)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong's Greek 4983: Body, flesh; the body of the Church. From sozo; the body, used in a very wide application, literally or figuratively.

it is raised
ἐγείρεται (egeiretai)
Strong's Greek 1453: (a) I wake, arouse, (b) I raise up. Probably akin to the base of agora; to waken, i.e. Rouse.

a spiritual
πνευματικόν (pneumatikon)
Strong's Greek 4152: Spiritual. From pneuma; non-carnal, i.e. ethereal, or a spirit, or supernatural, regenerate, religious.

body.
σῶμα (sōma)
Strong's Greek 4983: Body, flesh; the body of the Church. From sozo; the body, used in a very wide application, literally or figuratively

Psychikon does not mean physical but rather natural, pertaining to the soul.

So mr barrister why did you fraudulently choosed an extremely weaker interpretation, if not to decieve the gullible?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Barristter07:

This is a useless claim if you can't describe the body of unbelievers with conviction .how can you say they won't get the body of Jesus if you don't know yet ?? You are so funny grin

Here what Paul said about this features

" So it is with the ressurection of the dead, it is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption... For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality... Thanks to God for he gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ "
1 Corinthians 15:52,54,47

Examine the following by your logic

1. Jesus body is flesh and bones, will Unbelievers have flesh and bones too ? Yes.

2. A body that can burn in hell forever is mortal or immortal ? Immortal .

3. It's also incorruptible .

They also got an immortal/INCORRUPTIBLE body like Jesus unless you want to deny they are not flesh and bones or will forever torment in hell . A Corruptible body can't stand fire for one day , talk more of forever.

I can see, you are already tormented by the thought of hell.
Sinners will spend eternity in hell, whether their body will remain or not, or continually ungo a circle of destruction is unknown but it is clear from the bible that
1. Sinners will be thrown into hell body and soul
2 their bodies will not be like Jesus
3they will remain there forever

Your ranting doesnt change the scriptures.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:
You're right when you said ' The bread Jesus gave them represented his body just as the wine represent his blood cos' Jesus’ body was there in front of the apostles, and so was the unleavened bread they would partake of.
Obviously,Jesus was speaking symbolically, as he's find of!

Then apostle Paul could wrote Christ our passover has been sacrificed.” (1 Corinthians 5:7)

Did he get back his sacrificed body after his resurrection ?
Yes or No? cheesy
Hold up... You still haven't responded yet. Remember, you brought Luke 22 vs 19 into this. I ask again, was Jesus Christ's "natural body" sacrificed at Passover or at His death or on both occasions?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:
You're right when you said ' The bread Jesus gave them represented his body just as the wine represent his blood cos' Jesus’ body was there in front of the apostles, and so was the unleavened bread they would partake of.
Obviously,Jesus was speaking symbolically, as he's find of!

Then apostle Paul could wrote Christ our passover has been sacrificed.” (1 Corinthians 5:7)

Did he get back his sacrificed body after his resurrection ?
Yes or No? cheesy
Hold up... You still haven't responded yet. Remember, you brought Luke 22 vs 19 into this. I ask again, was Jesus Christ's "natural body" sacrificed at Passover or at His death or on both occasions? undecided
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
livingchrist:
Sinners will spend eternity in hell, whether their body will remain or not, or continually ungo a circle of destruction is unknown but it is clear from the bible that
3they will remain their forever

Where do you folks get these "tales" from? undecided

And when you say "Sinners" will end up in Hell, I hope you realize that according to Jesus Christ Himself, the ones who will end up in Hell are those who believe in Him(they have the eternal life that Jesus Christ came with) but do not obey His commandments?
Aince to spend eternity in Hell, one needs to have eternal life, does that not clue you in to something there? undecided Yeah, for a body to burn forever, it would have to have ETERNAL attributes! undecided
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

You go offpoint.
You didn't see me mentioned any religious group in the quote.
But, you singled out Jehovah's witnesses as the only visible organization manifesting the fruits of the spirit at a whole.
You didn't disappoint me.

Thanks for your time wink

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:

You go offpoint.
But, you singled out Jehovah's witnesses as the only visible organization manifesting the fruits of the spirit at a whole.

You're certainly free to think whatever you want. I don't believe that I answered anything except what was in your post.

As for singling out the JW organization as manifesting the fruit of the Spirit, I can't say I'm surprised that you came to that conclusion, since the lot of you lie about pretty much anything that suits you. I believe I only said that your being nice to each other is no proof that you are saved. That, after all, is the argument that you were making and which I was refuting.

I have no idea how you really behave. Since you're a cult, I fully expect that there is not a little intimidation going on within your group. It can't be easy to think for yourself among people who cannot tolerate dissent. So, no, I don't believe that you have the fruit of the Spirit at all. You can try to put words in my mouth, but my post speaks for itself.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
My goodness!
So he's indeed a northerner!
Now i see!
Please be careful with those you guys engage in debates, northerners often takes laws into their hands when they're frustrated.
Thank you, i'll ignore him henceforth!

That's the hypocrisy I do talk about, about JWs!

Let me add salt to this statement by inserting your organization name: "all JWs that live in the north, breaths their air, drinks their water, eat their food and surely must have been infected with their gas there as social distancing doesn't work well them there.
....continue to insult you just like any common mallam will do indiscriminately!"

This is a chaotic statement targeted at a specific group of tribe in Nigeria by one of your so called brother which you firmly agreed with but forgotten that there are many JWs in the north.

Just like I said, your frustration and pain just started.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:

You go offpoint.

Whenever you speak of a unique group exhibiting the FRUIT Jesus' emphasized when he said "by their _____ you will know them" it's either they try to kick against the FRUIT as of no real value or they say it could be found anywhere. Further endeavour to stress the need to identify a particular GROUP exhibiting the FRUIT then JW org comes to mind for antagonism and vilification!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hold up... You still haven't responded yet. Remember, you brought Luke 22 vs 19 into this. I ask again, was Jesus Christ's "natural body" sacrificed at Passover or at His death or on both occasions?

At his death!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:
At his death!
So you quoted Luke 22 in error then? undecided
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So you quoted Luke 22 in error then? undecided

Learn at your pace
Jesus’ words means that the bread represented his body and the wine stood for his blood which is to be sacrificed.
That's metaphor or symbolism, like when he said he's the door of the sheep or he's a vine and the disciples are branches .NOT LITERAL

He bored our sins on his human body and sacrificed it on the stake (1 Peter 2:24)
On this basis, Apostle Paul said, Hebrews 9:22: “Unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place.

Another gigs, Christ body is offered as sacrificed once and never to be repeated(Hebrews 9:27, 28)
"Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” (Luke 22:19)- which is continued as a memorial of Christ sacrifice on the stake!
Christ body isn't sacrificed every year ...yeah? cheesy

That begs the question...Did he collect back his body after the sacrifice!?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:

Fool?....
Dont get so emotional.

We both agree Jesus sacrificed his human body as a payment for our debt...agreed?

Just to be sure..
Did he get his body back after he was resurrected back to life?
Yes or No?

fool, Jesus was resurrected back to life with His body
oh duh fool, it was Jesus body that died and in need of resurrection

i told you to read back through my posts and see all your confusion explained, fool

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Whenever you speak of a unique group exhibiting the FRUIT Jesus' emphasized when he said "by their _____ you will know them" it's either they try to kick against the FRUIT as of no real value or they say it could be found anywhere. Further endeavour to stress the need to identify a particular GROUP exhibiting the FRUIT then JW org comes to mind for antagonism and vilification!

yes by your fruits you satans mob are known:

Maximus69:

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer like me!

Maximus69:

She's my QUEEN!
For your information, i always shave the hairs in her puSsy because she's mine and mine alone!

Maximus69:

Trivina loves fumbling with my own, cheesy
cheesy

^^ could anyone imagine the apostles being puffed up and talking in that manner,
and would an apostle tell everyone how his wife or woman friend loves to play with
his penis, like mad max was saying about you,
false jw fools
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
haddeylium:
Learn at your pace
Jesus’ words means that the bread represented his body and the wine stood for his blood which is to be sacrificed.
That's metaphor or symbolism, like when he said he's the door of the sheep or he's a vine and the disciples are branches .NOT LITERAL

He bored our sins on his human body and sacrificed it on the stake (1 Peter 2:24)
On this basis, Apostle Paul said, Hebrews 9:22: “Unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place.

Another gigs, Christ body is offered as sacrificed once and never to be repeated(Hebrews 9:27, 28)
"Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” (Luke 22:19)- which is continued as a memorial of Christ sacrifice on the stake!
Christ body isn't sacrificed every year ...yeah? cheesy

That begs the question...Did he collect back his body after the sacrifice!?

Have you ever actually studied the original Passover story? I think you should, so you get a better idea of what Jesus Christ did in fact do on that night of the Passover dinner, rather than continuing to confuse it with what it is not.

Exodus 12 vs 1-11 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. While Moses and Aaron were still in Egypt, the Lord spoke to them. He said,
2. “This month[a] will be the first month of the year for you.
3. This command is for the whole community of Israel: On the tenth day of this month each man must get one lamb for the people in his house.
4. If there are not enough people in his house to eat a whole lamb, then he should invite some of his neighbors to share the meal. There must be enough lamb for everyone to eat.
5. The lamb must be a one-year-old male, and it must be completely healthy. This animal can be either a young sheep or a young goat.
6. You should watch over the animal until the 14th day of the month. On that day all the people of the community of Israel must kill these animals just before dark.
7. You must collect the blood from these animals and put it on the top and sides of the doorframe of every house where the people eat this meal.
8. “On this night you must roast the lamb and eat all the meat. You must also eat bitter herbs and bread made without yeast.
9. You must not eat the lamb raw or boiled in water. You must roast the whole lamb over a fire. The lamb must still have its head, legs, and inner parts.
10. You must eat all the meat that night. If any of the meat is left until morning, you must burn it in the fire.
11. “When you eat the meal, you must be fully dressed and ready to travel. You must have your sandals on your feet and your walking stick in your hand. You must eat in a hurry, because this is the Lord’s Passover.
Compare the story of what happened on the first night of Passover, to what Jesus Christ said of His disciples on His last Passover dinner with them, and maybe you might see some similarities, and maybe even understand why you can't really make Him say what He did not say, no matter the number of metaphors you assume here.

Luke 22 vs 14-23 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. And when the hour came, he reclined at table, and the apostles with him.
15. And he said to them, “I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
16. For I tell you I will not eat it[b] until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
17. And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he said, “Take this, and divide it among yourselves.
18. For I tell you that from now on I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19. And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
20. And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.[c]
21. But behold, the hand of him who betrays me is with me on the table.
22. For the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom he is betrayed!”
23. And they began to question one another, which of them it could be who was going to do this.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
even Jesus name tells that He is God
YESHUA pronounced: yes you are smiley

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2020
false jw's do it their way

Christians do it YAHWEH

just some gems that came to me
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2020
The Bible didn't say all of them will be Apostles!
Paul mentioned those offices
® Apostles
® Prophets
® Evangelizers
® Shepherds
® Teachers ~Ephe 4:11
In this setting you'll agree with me that there should be some Christians who will TEACH how sex education can promote the intimacy between the couple so that a married Christian can be fully competent and completely equipped for all good works. 2Tim 3:16-17
Remember that God himself spoke about private parts as something he made for the enjoyment of sex between a man and his wife. Prov 5:19; Song 7:1-6
So it's appropriate to enlighten ourselves about romance so that life won't be boring all through.
johnw47:

yes by your fruits you satans mob are known:
^^ could anyone imagine the apostles being puffed up and talking in that manner,
and would an apostle tell everyone how his wife or woman friend loves to play with
his penis, like mad max was saying about you,
false jw fools

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
® Apostles
® Prophets
® Evangelizers
® Shepherds
In this setting you'll agree with me that there should be some Christians who will TEACH how sex education can promote the intimacy between the couple so that a married Christian can be fully competent and completely equipped for all good works. 2Tim 3:16-17
Remember that God himself spoke about private parts as something he made for the enjoyment of sex between a man and his wife. Prov 5:19; Song 7:1-6
So it's appropriate to enlighten ourselves about romance so that life won't be boring all through.

deluded dope, you and mad max are neither
apostles, prophets, shepherds, or teachers
you are false all them though

you are perverted like mad max is, of course, like husband like wife
in your case
truly, neither a apostle, or a prophet, or a shepherd, or a teacher
would tell everyone how his wife loves to play with his penis
you two weirdos do though

Rev_21:8  But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
® Apostles
® Prophets
® Evangelizers
® Shepherds

you believe that mad max telling everyone how you love to play with his penis
is preparing them to do similar good works, i say again: you are deluded

and you falsely use scripture to propagate your lies, so i also say, you are evil one
but we all know that already
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Have you ever actually studied the original Passover story? I think you should, so you get a better idea of what Jesus Christ did in fact do on that night of the Passover dinner, rather than continuing to confuse it with what it is not.
Compare the story of what happened on the first night of Passover, to what Jesus Christ said of His disciples on His last Passover dinner with them, and maybe you might see some similarities, and maybe even understand why you can't really make Him say what He did not say, no matter the number of metaphors you assume here.
Now you're enlightened about Jesus' sacrifice

Heb: 9: 11-22
study and compare how Jesus serve as substitute to the lamb people use as sacrifice for their sin.

If they don't get back the animal they use in sacrifice for their sins ; Do you think Jesus would get back the human body he bored our sins on and sacrificed it? wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm sorry this is not the topic at hand, i just feel you worth a response but if you must know, You have no right to impose your opinion on people whether they're religious or not!
And i never introduced myself to you, of course i love my own husband and whatever we do in the private is between Adam and Eve!
If you feel different towards the way a couple treat themselves, please try to look elsewhere because there are lots and lots of things married couples do in private, God has given them to each other and neither you nor your radical religious ideologists can change that.
Please focus on the topic of discussion if you still feel like getting a response from me!
johnw47:

you believe that mad max telling everyone how you love to play with his penis
is preparing them to do similar good works, i say again: you are deluded

and you falsely use scripture to propagate your lies, so i also say, you are evil one
but we all know that already

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
I'm sorry this is not the topic at hand, i just feel you what a response but if you must know, You have no right to impose your opinion on people whether they're religious or not!

fool, i'm replying to your post, not to the OP topic

AkinwaleJJ:
And i never introduced myself to you, of course i love my own husband and whatever we do in the private is between Adam and Eve!

i know that you are trivina, and that mad max's is your own husband

and @underline, that's just the point, what you do between you is not between adam and eve, but is posted to all by mad max: for instance him shaving your pussy, and you loving to play with his penis, you false jw's sure are duh, aren't you

AkinwaleJJ:
If you feel different towards the way a couple treat themselves, please try to look elsewhere because there are lots and lots of things married couples do in private, God has given them to each other and neither you nor your radical religious ideologists can change that.
Please focus on the topic of discussion if you still feel like getting a response from me!

fool, i am replying to your post, oh unintelligent one like all you satans mob

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by brocab: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Are you still trying to prove your innocents, claiming to be Christian-when deep down we all know you are not.
But we don't hold that against you.""because there's many like you-all belonging to cults-claiming to somewhat something-to do with Christ-the truth is" your lies deceive only you..
Because no-one in there right mind-would listen to your understanding of nil knowledge of any written bible, concerning any truth on Christ!!
Janosky:

Don't DECEIVE yourself. grin grin

Read this screenshot by "brocab", a Triune idol devotee on this forum condemning their Trinity Fraud.

Triune idol worshippers and devotees don't know Yahweh , the Only True God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus Christ and JWs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
johnw47:

fool, i'm replying to your post, not to the OP topic

i know that you are trivina, and that mad max's is your own husband

and @underline, that's just the point, what you do between you is not between adam and eve, but is posted to all by mad max: for instance him shaving your pussy, and you loving to play with his penis, you false jw's sure are duh, aren't you
fool, i am replying to your post, oh unintelligent one like all you satans mob
Now i know you're just a clown!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
livingchrist:
You should be ashamed of yourself, I asked you again why did you change it from natural to physical? good, paul did not say you that have spiritual mind but rather you that are spiritual.

both are different type of body, that is not the issue (I never said that they are the same) natural is not the same as physical.

physical is a very weak interpretation of that verse.

Lexicon
It is sown
σπείρεται (speiretai)
Strong's Greek 4687: To sow, spread, scatter. Probably strengthened from spao; to scatter, i.e. Sow.

a natural
ψυχικόν (psychikon)
Strong's Greek 5591: Animal, natural, sensuous. From psuche; sensitive, i.e. Animate.

body;
σῶμα (sōma)
Strong's Greek 4983: Body, flesh; the body of the Church. From sozo; the body, used in a very wide application, literally or figuratively.

it is raised
ἐγείρεται (egeiretai)
Strong's Greek 1453: (a) I wake, arouse, (b) I raise up. Probably akin to the base of agora; to waken, i.e. Rouse.

a spiritual
πνευματικόν (pneumatikon)
Strong's Greek 4152: Spiritual. From pneuma; non-carnal, i.e. ethereal, or a spirit, or supernatural, regenerate, religious.

body.
σῶμα (sōma)
Strong's Greek 4983: Body, flesh; the body of the Church. From sozo; the body, used in a very wide application, literally or figuratively

Psychikon does not mean physical but rather natural, pertaining to the soul.

So mr barrister why did you fraudulently choosed an extremely weaker interpretation, if not to decieve the gullible?
You know very well that the physical rendering will finish you . Hence the denials.
KJV said it is sown a natural body ... Is this not the physical body ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
livingchrist:
you indeed lack comprehension.
Please can you show me where unbelievers will get a body like that of Jesus?

Coming from someone who deludedly believe They will suffer forever in hell with their body.

A body that can withstand fire for Years is a ?

For how many days will this present body withstand jungle justice ?

you must be a clown to not accept you have given sinners an incorruptible body like Jesus .

Mind you, Let's collapse the delusion that the body of Jesus which appeared to the disciple is glorious. For the records, A perfect body cannot retain scars

Ephesians 5:27 gives the picture of a Glorious body .

" so that he may present the church to himself as glorious -- not having a stain or wrinkle, or ANY SUCH blemish, but holy and blameless. " NET Bible

So a Glorious body in your Little knowledge will have blemish like wounds ?

U are a Joke

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
livingchrist:
3they will remain there forever

Connect the dots in the bolded. A body that withstand fire forever is corrupt or INCORRUPTIBLE ? Congrats, u just gave sinners INCORRUPTIBLE body too

3 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
haddeylium:

Now you're enlightened about Jesus' sacrifice

Heb: 9: 11-22
study and compare how Jesus serve as substitute to the lamb people use as sacrifice for their sin.

If they don't get back the animal they use in sacrifice for their sins ; Do you think Jesus would get back the human body he bored our sins on and sacrificed it? wink
Again, there you go again inserting your 'delusion' into what is clearly written there.
What Jesus Christ did at Passover has nothing to do with your assumptions of Him giving up His " natural body".
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Connect the dots in the bolded. A body that withstand fire forever is corrupt or INCORRUPTIBLE ? Congrats, u just gave sinners INCORRUPTIBLE body too

You are right! Those who will spend time in Hell do have incorruptible bodies because they also believe in Jesus Christ.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Now i know you're just a clown!
Hmmmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (89) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.