Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64154 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

So Adam and Eve were spirits when they were on EARTH.....

JWs dilemma!

Me: Everybody will have Christ type of resurrection

Jws: No! That's not scriptural. Scripture says, some will become Spirit beings and rule with Christ and 1 Corinthians 15:50 says "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven", so some will be resurrected on earth with FLESH AND BLOOD.

Me: But earth is under of kingdom of heaven

Jws: Yes!

Me: But you just said above that FLESH AND BLOOD can't inherit kingdom of heaven.

Jws: Yes! People will be resurrected on earth with flesh and blood.

Me: Then kingdom of heaven does not extend to earth then!

Let this scripture nail you

" I tell you," Jesus added, "John is greater than anyone who has ever lived. But the one who is least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John." Luke 7:28 .

John won't be in God's kingdom ? Or these refer to heavenly life ??

Emusan , you need Bible study
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

As your severe pains l!

A case of HUMAN NATURE

He has always existed in God's nature!

Add that to your deluded brain.

Yet the voice also wasn't known UNTIL HE BREAKS THE BREAD. Delusion!

So Jesus was borrowing voice too.

God's nature is spirit, SPIRIT doesn't have flesh and blood Bro, Jesus is definitely not in God's nature.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

" I tell you," Jesus added, "John is greater than anyone who has ever lived. But the one who is least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John." Luke 7:28 .

Better Bible study cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2020

Barristter07:

While that is true—due to his spiritual thirst, there's no need arguing with someone who Jehovah God hasn't drawn to the truth.(John 6:44)
It's obvious he doesn't have the right heart condition for now though—but in the mean time, a haughty person would have no regard for the truth unless such one humbles himself.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
DappaD:

While that is true—due to his spiritual thirst, there's no need arguing with someone who Jehovah God hasn't drawn to the truth.(John 6:44)
It's obvious he doesn't have the right heart condition for now though—but in the mean time, a haughty person would have no regard for the truth unless such one humbles himself.

Brother am not replying for his sake alone.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
It means believers body won't decay, any body that turn to dust needs to recreated. Besides Jesus human body is sustained by blood. U can't tell me it's still the same grin

Ode....if Jesus body wasn't resurrected won't it decay?

What is born of flesh is flesh .. born by humans, remain humans. Revelation 21:3,4 called them humans. Humans are creatures of flesh and blood.

See how your hypocritical mouth is exposed.

BORN OF HUMAN, REMAINS HUMANS but you still claim SOME HUMANS will suddenly become SPIRIT.

So who is this HUMAN that those FLESH AND BLOOD who will live forever on earth will be born from?

What is born of spirit is spirit ... This ones are going to heaven and will be Spirit's like Jesus Christ.

Now a HUMAN WHO REMAINS HUMAN will suddenly become SPIRIT, confused JWs.

That's even notice the point I'm diving at.

The pint is:

Who is this SPIRIT that these ONES born from?

He doesn't have God's nature . Good one

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Ode....if Jesus body wasn't resurrected won't it decay?

See how your hypocritical mouth is exposed.

BORN OF HUMAN, REMAINS HUMANS but you still claim SOME HUMANS will suddenly become SPIRIT.

So who is this HUMAN that those FLESH AND BLOOD who will live forever on earth will be born from?

Now a HUMAN WHO REMAINS HUMAN will suddenly become SPIRIT, confused JWs.

That's even notice the point I'm diving at.

The pint is:

Who is this SPIRIT that these ONES born from?

Focus point 1: God's nature is Spirit . For anyone to have this nature, they can't be flesh and Bones. So stop making noise

Focus point 2: Jesus corulers will become SPIRIT beings, same nature as the heavenly one.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

1 Corinthians 15:50 My friends, I want you to know that our bodies of flesh and blood will decay. This means that they cannot share in God’s kingdom, which lasts forever."

Since earth is under God's kingdom, then no FLESH AND BLOOD will be there!

See how the deluded them are changing kingdom of God to HEAVENLY LIFE!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

1 Corinthians 15:50 My friends, I want you to know that our bodies of flesh and blood will decay. This means that they cannot share in God’s kingdom, which lasts forever."

Since earth is under God's kingdom, then no FLESH AND BLOOD will be there!

See how the deluded them are changing kingdom of God to HEAVENLY LIFE!

grin grin grin

Will John be in God's kingdom since even the least person in the place is greater than him.

You don't know nada , Kobo ... U need help
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
Focus point 1: God's nature is Spirit . For anyone to have this nature, they can't be flesh and Bones. So stop making noise

Jesus has always existed in God's nature
He came to earth to add human nature setting example for what believers will have at the end.

Focus point 2: Jesus corulers will become SPIRIT beings, same nature as the heavenly one.

But they were BORN OF THE SPIRIT, who is that spirit?

And the people who will live forever on earth were BORN OF FLESH, who is that flesh!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus has always existed in God's nature
He came to earth to add human nature setting example for what believers will have at the end.

Spirit nature can't add flesh and bones. Spirit does not.

Jesus is not in God's nature. U don enter

But they were BORN OF THE SPIRIT, who is that spirit?

And the people who will live forever on earth were BORN OF FLESH, who is that flesh!

Am concerned about the Fact they what the spirit born , will become SPIRIT. Do u disagree ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin

Will John be in God's kingdom since even the least person in the place is greater than him.

You don't know nada , Kobo ... U need help

Where did Jesus say John will not be in the Kingdom of God?

Another erroneous interpretation.

Jesus didn't say John WILL NOT BE in the Kingdom of God but ANYONE WHO MAKES IT TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD is greater than John.

Olodo....

Go for Bible study you no gree

By the way, no people will live forever on earth since FLESH AND BLOOD can't inherit kingdom of God.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus didn't say John WILL NOT BE in the Kingdom of God but ANYONE WHO MAKES IT TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD is greater than John.

Olodo....

By the way, no people will live forever on earth since FLESH AND BLOOD can't inherit kingdom of God.
The least person, the least person, the least person ... Is greater , going by your analogy, John is the least person . You are a Liar.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
Spirit nature can't add flesh and bones. Spirit does not.

Jesus is not in God's nature. U don enter

See this liar @bold and this is the same person who have been shouting that Jesus (a spirit) borrowed different BODIES

Jesus has always existed in God's nature.

Devil shifts yansh for your lie.

Am concerned about the Fact they what the spirit born , will become SPIRIT. Do u disagree ?

I agree that what Spirit born is Spirit and what flesh born is flesh

So who is that spirit?
Who is that flesh?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Olodo....

Genesis 5:2 the title human was given to Flesh and blood.

Revelation 21:3,4 said HUMANS will live forever on Earth.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

The least person, the least person, the least person ... Is greater , going by your analogy, John is the least person . You are a Liar.

So the least person MEANS WILL NOT BE PART OF HEAVENLY KINGDOM.

Your brain is definitely paining you!

Show me where Jesus said John won't enter the kingdom of God from that verse liar
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

Genesis 5:2 the title human was given to Flesh and blood.

Revelation 21:3,4 said HUMANS will live forever on Earth.

Attacking strawman again!

This is my post address it well

Olodo....

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

See this liar @bold and this is the same person who have been shouting that Jesus (a spirit) borrowed different BODIES

Devil shifts yansh for your lie.

If Jesus is in God's nature, then he is not flesh and bones. Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones.

I agree that what Spirit born is Spirit and what flesh born is flesh

So who is that spirit?
Who is that flesh?
@bold.
Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly ... spirit beings

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

So the least person MEANS WILL NOT BE PART OF HEAVENLY KINGDOM.

Your brain is definitely paining you!

Show me where Jesus said John won't enter the kingdom of God from that verse liar

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey love this

You lied John is the least person, since everyone else is greater. Jesus bursted you and said he isn't even there , cos the least person is greater than he is. Definitely he isn't there.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Attacking strawman again!

This is my post address it well

Olodo....

Liar , is John the least person ?? grin grin grin

Emusan don cast

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
If Jesus is in God's nature, then he is not flesh and bones. Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones.

So you agree with Jesus when He said that which is a proof of Him resurrected with BODY

@bold.
Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly ... spirit beings

But they were BORN BY THE SPIRIT before they become SPIRIT, who is this SPIRIT?

But they were BORN BY FLESH before the become FLESH, who is that FLESH?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

Liar , is John the least person ?? grin grin grin

Emusan don cast

Yes! John is the least person IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Where did Jesus say John won't be part of God's kingdom is the question I'm asking?

Or you don't have Bible with you?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dey love this

You lied John is the least person, since everyone else is greater. Jesus bursted you and said he isn't even there , cos the least person is greater than he is. Definitely he isn't there.

See awkward reasoning for God's sake!

So because John is the least person MEANS HE ISNT THERE!

Does a LEAST PERSON IN CLASS MEANS THE PERSON ISN'T PART OF THAT CLASS?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

So you agree with Jesus when He said that which is a proof of Him resurrected with BODY

grin at least we know he doesn't have God's nature. Wahala for Trinity

But they were BORN BY THE SPIRIT before they become SPIRIT, who is this SPIRIT?

But they were BORN BY FLESH before the become FLESH, who is that FLESH?

The bold is the relevant thing to this discussion , Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones, so Jesus and the heavenly ones are not flesh and bones.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Yes! John is the least person
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Where did Jesus say John won't be part of God's kingdom is the question I'm asking?

Or you don't have Bible with you?

" the least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." Luke 7:28

Bullet grin grin breeze don blow, foul yansh have open.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Show me John is the least person ? U are in trouble today . I need where he said John is the least person.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
grin at least we know he doesn't have God's nature. Wahala for Trinity

Abi wahala for you idol worshippers.

The bold is the relevant thing to this discussion , Spirit doesn't have flesh and bones, so Jesus and the heavenly ones are not flesh and bones.

No wonder you can't answer simple questions

Here again:

But they were BORN BY THE SPIRIT before they
become SPIRIT, who is this SPIRIT that born them?

But they were BORN BY FLESH before they become FLESH, who is that FLESH that born them?

You'll continue to hide from the questions forever on earth.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
"the least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." Luke 7:28

Bullet grin grin breeze don blow, foul yansh have open.

But I didn't see John isn't in the Kingdom of God here!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus didn't say John is the least Sir, he said " the least person is greater than John" meaning John is excluded in that arrangement! Matthew 11:11 wink

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

Abi wahala for you idol worshippers.

God's nature (Spirit being ) doesn't have flesh and blood.

No wonder you can't answer simple questions

Here again:

But they were BORN BY THE SPIRIT before they
become SPIRIT, who is this SPIRIT that born them?

But they were BORN BY FLESH before they become FLESH, who is that FLESH that born them?

You'll continue to hide from the questions forever on earth.

God is the Spirit that born them, that's why they are called Adopted sons of the Father.

They will become Spirit like their Father. Just as Jesus too ...

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Barristter07:
Show me John is the least person ? U are in trouble today . I need where he said John is the least person.

Of course, that should tell you it was an error!

No where scripture says John is the least and no where scripture says he wasn't in the kingdom of God.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emusan:

But I didn't see John isn't in the Kingdom of God here!
That's what he meant. grin grin
But u lied John. Is the least person .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.