Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (63047 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Baby boy wants to help big brother. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jozzy4:

Oga show us where he claimed Angels are God Almighty ? You dey form words for your head ? Na so e pain you reach ?

Lol , let him keep forming words in his head
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

Authority alters nature grin grin grin

That SOMEONE is the president of Nigeria alters his nature from HUMANS or man?

Oponu tun so oyinbo cheesy

Don't hide under the shadow of doctrines you don't agree with to lay your lame attacks

Ask a toddler in your house, If being a President is of AUTHORITY or NATURE?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jozzy4:

Mumu , Don't God and angels exist in Spirit form ?

MUMU knows AUTHORITY don't alter NATURE grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Oponu tun so oyinbo cheesy

Don't hide under the shadow of doctrines you don't agree with to lay your lame attacks

Ask a toddler in your house, If being a President is of AUTHORITY or NATURE?

Oponu mo pe AUTHORITY don't ALTER NATURE grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Where is my barristter?
Barristter07 where art thou?
Next time, try picking up with Catholics, not true sons of God.

You sha like it when Jw spoon-feed you cheesy

In Nature, Jehovah and the Angels are the same (Spirit)
But in Authority, Only Jehovah is Almighty!

Do you copy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Where is my barristter?
Barristter07 where art thou?
Next time, try picking up with Catholics, not true sons of God.

Coming from you who initially thought an " a " exist in the Greek of John 4:24. Before he was corrected

Coming from you who later admitted John 3:6 and John 4:24 were references to Form .

Coming from you who later lied that the form is that of a man having Spirit. When we know God is spirit doesn't mean he is a man having spirit

Coming from you whom after much exposure Have to form ideas in your head that existing in Spirit form means Been God Almighty .

Neither can you point anywhere where I said so .

It's very clear, you are lost.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okay guys, I have a meeting. Keep nursing wounds, I will come back on Tuesday to inspect.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

Oponu mo pe AUTHORITY don't ALTER NATURE grin grin grin

Who says Authority change Nature?

This is what you get when you're reading with clouded reasoning
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
achorladey:

MUMU knows AUTHORITY don't alter NATURE grin grin grin

Nature has nothing to do with level of authority. Good you know. Explain to blabbermouth, so he will stop forming foreign ideas in his head. Y'all are lost
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Barrister, I sight you, but my time is up.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Where is the post I demanded, where Barristter07 claimed existing in Spirit form means being God Almighty ?

The life of a liar grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jozzy4:

Nature has nothing to do with level of authority. Good you know. Explain to blabbermouth, so he will stop forming foreign ideas in his head. Y'all are lost

So MUMU knows grin grin grin grin but you went ahead with the MUMU label grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Barrister, I sight you, but my time is up.

Since you can't produce the post, you have to run in shame ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
haddeylium:

grin THE GUY ain't normal .
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jozzy4:

Haydellium said your thinking is low for not knowing the difference between nature and authority, he was right. Show me where Barrister 07 said Angels and those born of spirit is God Almighty ? Or forever remain silent as a liar you are

They're just looking for whatever they can latch onto. Even one hopeless apostate who doesn't know his place is feeding Blabbermouth's ego grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jozzy4:

grin THE GUY ain't normal .

grin grin grin grin but the person ain't normal knows.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
DappaD:

They're just looking for whatever they can latch onto. Even one hopeless apostate who doesn't know his place is feeding Blabbermouth's ego grin grin grin

When you start selling hope in your ORGANIZATION inform me grin

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
DappaD:

grin HE WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE THE POST . THE SILLY BLABBERMOUTH WAS ASKED WHICH FORM ARE ANGELS , HE SAID GOD ALMIGHTY. SO SILLY . HE BOWED OUT IN SHAME ANYWAY, HAD TO RUN

Barristter07
God is spirit, what are angels ?

You obviously lack what it takes to handle this conversation.

Blabbermouth
Angels are God Almighty
grin grin grin grin
You will eat your vomit or chicken out of this thread.

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Nahhh cheesy
I sponsored your vacation for thorough meditation on our discuss!
So, enjoy it!

Is he not the same “I'll get back to you” guy? grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
I still have some extra time.
It's like my Jw folks have resorted to personal attack.
Oh, this was that feeling Christ felt when he finishes dusting an ignorant Pharisee. I'm enjoying this. grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
haddeylium:

Oponu mo pe AUTHORITY don't alter nature grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Oh, this was that feeling Christ felt when he finishes dusting an ignorant Pharisee. I'm enjoying this. grin

Produce where Barristter07 said Angels are Almighty God ? Or remain a liar
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Okay guys, I have a meeting. Keep nursing wounds, I will come back on Tuesday to inspect.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Not to brag oo cheesy
God's word said 'Any tongue against his word will be silent' cheesy

I took you on three months break for meditation
'I'll be back' is the last thing we heard with your discuss with DappaD.
Now, you'll be back on Tuesday. Maybe of nextyear sha cheesy

Don't rush it, let it digest slowly!
It's just two things, Keep taking a break as disguise or Embrace the Truth!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:

grin grin grin grin grin to the bolded. No be today e start.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Jozzy4:

grin HE WILL HAVE TO PRODUCE THE POST . THE SILLY BLABBERMOUTH WAS ASKED WHICH FORM ARE ANGELS , HE SAID GOD ALMIGHTY. SO SILLY . HE BOWED OUT IN SHAME ANYWAY, HAD TO RUN

What do you expect from somebody who tried to use 1Corinthians 2:14-15 as a basis for his devious propaganda. Like who even does that

Even the guy feeding Blabbermouth's ego knows fully well that Blabbermouth is talking total rubbish but because it's against JWs so he feels anything goes!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2020
I've gotten it now!
This was what happened;
BEFORE GENESIS 1:1
A committee of Gods having no beginning and no end sat down and reasoned among themselves - we need a leader. With time, these Gods, of which each one of them can create (call anything into existence), have all-knowing knowledge and the ability to even be everywhere (if they want to be) concluded that they needed a God Almighty.
Just like the 2020 US election, they decided to use an electoral college system.
The outcome of the result was that someone name [name removed] won by electoral votes but A God named [name removed] won with popular votes.
After the election, they coronate one of them to be God Almighty and every other Gods became subjected to this God Almighty as Angels.
Unfortunately, the other God that lost with popular votes wasn't happy and he even had a lot of other Gods defect to the party of the God that won. For this, he decided to cause a lot of commotion, this is why he is now popularly referred to as Devil.

Clap for me guys!
Shebi we want to hide behind authority na, oya let's hide.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I've gotten it now!
This was what happened;
A committee of Gods having no beginning and no end sat down and reasoned among themselves - we need a leader. With time, these Gods, of which each one of them can create (call anything into existence), have all-knowing knowledge and the ability to even be everywhere (if they want to be) concluded that they needed a God Almighty.
Just like the 2020 US election, they decided to use an electoral college system.
The outcome of the result was that someone name [name removed] won by electoral votes but A God named [name removed] won with popular votes.
After the election, they coronate one of them to be God Almighty and every other Gods became subjected to this God Almighty as Angels.
Unfortunately, the other God that lost with popular votes wasn't happy and he even had a lot of other Gods defect to the party of the God that won. For this, he decided to cause a lot of commotion, this is why he is now popularly referred to as Devil.

Clap for me guys!
You now resort to cheap lies and blackmail.
It's okay, so produce where anyone said Angels are God Almighty ?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I've gotten it now!
This was what happened;

Clap for me guys!
You think say na beans to be A living Deity like Yahweh?
Authority doesn't give you the exclusive creation right!
Authority doesn't give you exclusive omnipotent right!
Authority doesn't give you No Beginning and No End!
Authority doesn't give you immeasurable wisdom!
Authority doesn't give you Infinite knowledge!
Authority doesn't give you Divinity's understanding!

It is the other way round - Exclusive creation right, Omnipotency, Divine nature, No beginning and no end, Immeasurable Wisdom, Infinite knowlege, Uncompassibility, understand and infinity of dimensions gives you the Authority!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2020
DappaD:

What do you expect from somebody who tried to use 1Corinthians 2:14-15 as a basis for his devious propaganda. Like who even does that

Even the guy feeding Blabbermouth's ego knows fully well that Blabbermouth is talking total rubbish but because it's against JWs so he feels anything goes!
Lol
Not suprised . Currently he can't dispute that those born of spirit will share God's nature and form, it's a banker . His new blackmail is to equate them to God Almighty in his head.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You think say na beans to be A living Deity like Yahweh?
Authority doesn't give you the exclusive creation right!
Authority doesn't give you exclusive omnipotent right!
Authority doesn't give you No Beginning and No End!
Authority doesn't give you immeasurable wisdom!
Authority doesn't give you Infinite knowledge!
Authority doesn't give you Divinity's understanding!

It is the other way round - Exclusive creation right, Omnipotency, Divine nature, No beginning and no end, Immeasurable Wisdom, Infinite knowlege, Uncompassibility, understand and infinity of dimensions gives you the Authority!

You are very dull sha, ever since you re asked the form of angels and you replied God Almighty , am not shocked anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (89) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.