Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64559 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:

You that love truth grin grin , God's nature is spirit. So since Spirit does not have flesh and bones which Jesus have , can we agree Jesus doesn't have God's nature ??
so are you saying Jesus lied when he said he had flesh and bones?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You can't understand God's word with reasonings.
Most spiritual things are not reasonable. You have to accept them by faith. How can you explain how Jesus walked on water without sinking. Science and reasonings can't explain it.

So how the same body of Jesus underwent transformation such that it doesn't have blood anymore can't be explained. How can you explain how Mary got pregnant without a man sleeping with her?

The just shall live by faith.

How can you explain how Jesus ascended to heaven without a chariot?

So, stop trying to figure it out. It will never make sense to you. That's why you find it difficult to receive God's word. You are trying to figure it out.

What you need first is give your life to Christ and your spirit will be conditioned to receive God's word.
You are misaken, this Shows you are just a fraud. You can't even defend your lies in this topic.

" he reasoned with them from the Scriptures," Act 17:2

Bible support Reasoning from scriptures.

Now go back and answer those questions pertaining to Reasoning in the scriptures.

1. Matt 15:17 - Did Jesus excrete if he is human after ressurection ?

2. Do you accept Jesus doesn't have God's nature IF he is not spirit ? (JOHN 4:24 )
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2020
livingchrist:
Is your conscience disturbing you ? John 4:24 God's nature is spirit. grin grin

E be like angels big pass Jesus after he ressurect since he doesn't have God's nature according to mr livingchrist
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
He made it clear they are born by human father's and will retain their human nature.

But we're talking about RESURRECTION, isn't Christ the LAST ADAM who we're all going to born from?

No wonder you people don't have hope of born again because you don't know the meaning.

You are a Liar, no wonder you are shouting Error and mistake up and down .

Explain how John is lesser than the least person in God's kingdom ??

I've explained that, like I said carry your empty skull back to my previous posts you'll see it there!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

But we're talking about RESURRECTION, isn't Christ the LAST ADAM who we're all going to born from?

No wonder you people don't have hope of born again because you don't know the meaning.

I've explained that, like I said carry your empty skull back to my previous posts you'll see it there!

Born agains do not retain their human nature after ressurection . That's the first ressurection, they are adopted sons, What is born of spirit is Spirit. Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly.

While others retain their human nature (Rev 21:3,4)
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

And you committed the fallacy of calling John the least person ? Which you called Error ? So an error is now your explanation . No wonder you result to insult. You have lost this.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
Spirit DOES NOT HAVE FLESH AND BONES grin

Unless you mean Jesus lied ??

See this deluded one who wants to heep his lie on top of another person.

Are you not the liar who say Jesus is a spirit when Jesus openly told His disciples that "See my hands, IT IS I MYSELF, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you SEE ME HAVE"

Yes , Humans of flesh and blood will live forever on Earth . Revelation 21:3,4 " Humans " . Creations God gave that name are flesh and blood , Genesis 5:2
More reason Adam and Even could exist as one when God created them.

So you agree that you misunderstood that verse where it's stated that "flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom of God"

You are a Liar , how come believers will also be part of Second ressurection ??

ALL BELIEVERS ARE ADOPTED SONS OF GOD and born by God says the Holy scripture.

The only liar here are those who deny this.

Those who will rule with Christ are the only ones goin to heaven through the first ressurection.

Are they not human having human fathers with human nature according to you?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

See this deluded one who wants to heep his lie on top of another person.

Are you not the liar who say Jesus is a spirit when Jesus openly told His disciples that "See my hands, IT IS I MYSELF, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you SEE ME HAVE"

So you agree that you misunderstood that verse where it's stated that "flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom of God"

ALL BELIEVERS ARE ADOPTED SONS OF GOD and born by God says the Holy scripture.

The only liar here are those who deny this.

Do you agree it means Jesus doesn't have God's nature ??

Jesus also ate when he made tht statement remember ? He excreted too ??

Guy , No worry . U don bite more than you can chew

Are they not human having human fathers with human nature according to you?
The explanation is clear enough. If you have a contrary opinion.

Okay, Explain what it means that What is born of spirit is spirit ?

- they have spirit

- they become holy spirit
- they become spirit beings.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
By the Fact that not everyone will experience the first ressurection as Spirit beings. Scriptural fact

Scriptural fact but you can't provide the scripture here!

This is what I asked of you

Where is the verse that says "NOT EVERYONE IS ADOPTED AS SONS"?

Put to death signifies battle. You actually lied that we have no battle against the sinful body.

Flesh and blood as used by Paul clearly refer to Human nature.

Lying liar, show where I said that we have no battle against the sinful body!

Mistake spirit is all over your post.

And your empty skull couldn't point them out!

Meanwhile:
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
Born agains do not retain their human nature after ressurection . That's the first ressurection, they are adopted sons, What is born of spirit is Spirit. Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly.

While others retain their human nature (Rev 21:3,4)

BUT WE ALL HAVE the same type of resurrection which is after that of LAST ADAM!

ALL BELIEVERS are adopted sons of God and are BORN BY GOD.

You can see how you keep dribbling yourself jumping from pillar to post when your lies are exposed.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

See awkward reasoning for God's sake!

So because John is the least person MEANS HE ISNT THERE!

Does a LEAST PERSON IN CLASS MEANS THE PERSON ISN'T PART OF THAT CLASS?

This is what he called explanation grin grin grin so what position is that person if he is in that class ??

Everyone there is Greater than him including the least person, So he is not there.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:

And you committed the fallacy of calling John the least person ? Which you called Error ? So an error is now your explanation . No wonder you result to insult. You have lost this.

Like I said, I've explained that in my previous post!

Go back and check with your glasses!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2020
livingchrist:

Tell me how you'll treat a toddler who asked a question that's more advanced than his age! cheesy
Thomas is Jesus' friend, he suffered with Jesus throughout the ministry going from town to town village to village and house to house, he was vilified along with the rest of the Apostles, he has been excommunicated from the synagogues and the temple as infidel simply because he believed in the teaching of Jesus.
So Jesus purposely put on a materialised body to help this faithful and loyal friend understand that he is now alive, so if you don't agree with this simple explanation then you have to contend with the fact that Jesus can't be of God's nature after his baptism because God is a spirit not flesh and bones! smiley
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

Scriptural fact but you can't provide the scripture here!

This is what I asked of you

Where is the verse that says "NOT EVERYONE IS ADOPTED AS SONS"?

John 3:6

Lying liar, show where I said that we have no battle against the sinful body!

And your empty skull couldn't point them out!

Meanwhile:

grin grin a case of cognitive dissonance

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

Like I said, I've explained that in my previous post!

Go back and check with your glasses!

Just as you claim we have no battle against sinful body only to change mouth matter . Different lies up and down . See the problem u found yourself in for defending lies

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

BUT WE ALL HAVE the same type of resurrection which is after that of LAST ADAM!

ALL BELIEVERS are adopted sons of God and are BORN BY GOD.

You can see how you keep dribbling yourself jumping from pillar to post when your lies are exposed.

The wicked will also be ressurected , After the LAST ADAM . They must be heavenly too .

One ressurection , second death has no power, in another second death has power. Yet they are the same in the eyes of this Fraud called Emusan .

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
Do you agree it means Jesus doesn't have God's nature??

The nature of God has always been in Jesus.

I've repeated this more than 5 times

Jesus also ate when he made tht statement remember ? He excreted too ??

Olodo...
Glorified body!

Guy , No worry . U don bite more than you can chew

Says the liar who can't provide scripture for what he claimed.

The explanation is clear enough. If you have a contrary opinion.

Now the explanation is clear enough but you keep confusing yourself!

Are we not going to be BORN BY THE LAST ADAM which is the reason Christ came?

Jesus is called the LAST ADAM because ALL BELIEVERS are BORN FROM HIM.

Okay, Explain what it means that What is born of spirit is spirit ?

- they have spirit

- they become holy spirit
- they become spirit beings.

Regeneration of the body by the Holy Spirit to be conformed with the Image of the LAST ADAM.

What is born of flesh is flesh...
What is born of spirit is spirit...

So all must be transformed from flesh by the spirit.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:

This is what he called explanation grin grin grin so what position is that person if he is in that class ??

Everyone there is Greater than him including the least person, So he is not there.

It shows that you've actually list your sight and didn't follow my post.

I actually quoted BARNES NOTE on that

Now go back and read it again!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan ... Tiki taka , One two .

Emusan:

The nature of God has always been in Jesus.

I've repeated this more than 5 times

Nature of God doesn't possess flesh and blood. It doesn't have it. You are deluded.

Olodo...
Glorified body!

Says the liar who can't provide scripture for what he claimed.

Now the explanation is clear enough but you keep confusing yourself!

Are we not going to be BORN BY THE LAST ADAM which is the reason Christ came?

Jesus is called the LAST ADAM because ALL BELIEVERS are BORN FROM HIM.

How come the Last Adam is flesh and bones, yet those ressurected are spirit ??

Regeneration of the body by the Holy Spirit to be conformed with the Image of the LAST ADAM.

What is born of flesh is flesh...
What is born of spirit is spirit...

So all must be transformed from flesh by the spirit.

Sorry, it didn't say what is born of spirit is BY THE SPIRIT. Another lie spotted. He quickly concort words together. Mahn, no be toddlers dey here o grin

So explain again , emphasis on " IS SPIRIT " ....

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

It shows that you've actually list your sight and didn't follow my post.

I actually quoted BARNES NOTE on that

Now go back and read it again!

BARNES cannot save you ... Recall it again.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
John 3:6

So this verse means NOT EVERYONE IS ADOPTED SONS OF GOD, right?

grin grin a case of cognitive dissonance

No wonder you keep exposing your ignorance!

You change FLESH AND BLOOD to that sinful nature!

Start the screenshot from where the discussion start and see the reason why I gave that answer!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
The wicked will also be ressurected , After the LAST ADAM . They must be heavenly too.

So even the wicked are all BORN BY GOD and after the image of Him

One ressurection , second death has no power, in another second death has power. Yet they are the same in the eyes of this Fraud called Emusan

So who will be affected by the second death?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy
Your pigheadedness will not take you anywhere.
Jesus said "the least in God's kingdom is greater than John the baptist" so going by your analogy, John the baptist will not be in God's kingdom.
But if you take what we are telling you now then John will be part of millions who will inherit the earth because John was never baptized in the spirit just as he (John) himself foretold about those who will be with Jesus later! Luke 3:16
Since John never had the opportunity of being with Jesus' disciples on the day of Pentecost he can't be part of the ruling team.
So John's destination will be earth not heaven! Matthew 5:3,5 smiley
Emusan:

Start the screenshot from where the discussion start and see the reason why I gave that answer!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
Nature of God doesn't possess flesh and blood. It doesn't have it. You are deluded.

Stop giving your appellation to other, you're the grand deluded here.

The nature of God in Christ house by flesh and bones.

How come the Last Adam is flesh and bones, yet those ressurected are spirit??

Where did you see resurrected spirit?

Who are those RESURRECTED AS SPIRIT?

Sorry, it didn't say what is born of spirit is BY THE SPIRIT. Another lie spotted. He quickly concort words together. Mahn, no be toddlers dey here o grin

So explain again , emphasis on " IS SPIRIT "

See lack of comprehension!

That's why I asked you before, who is the SPIRIT?

Which you answer, God?

Then I provided proof from scripture that ALL BELIEVERS are born by God.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

If that is not what it means, Explain the statement what is born of spirit IS SPIRIT .

Then explain why others are called humans at Revelation 21:3,4

Exposed grin grin grin

Flesh and blood in the scriptures refer to human being. Paul isn't saying we have no battle against sinful body, he meant our fight is not against human beings.

So flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom is reffering to human beings not being able to possess heaven. Scripture said The earth he gave to humans.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

So even the wicked are all BORN BY GOD and after the image of Him
So who will be affected by the second death?

There is no two ways here, only Jehovah's Witnesses can answer this. All the Pastors you can think of on this planet can't answer because they've short themselves in the foot by telling you that all of you are going to heaven! smiley
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
BARNES cannot save you ... Recall it again.

You can do that yourself!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

Stop giving your appellation to other, you're the grand deluded here.

The nature of God in Christ house by flesh and bones.

Tiki take , one two grin am loving your situation right now.

Your house is your possession, e.g I have a house.

Spirit does not have any such possession . It doesn't have flesh and blood. This cancel ur lies

Either Jesus is in God's nature which doesn't have flesh and bones or he isn't

Where did you see resurrected spirit?

Who are those RESURRECTED AS SPIRIT?

See lack of comprehension!

That's why I asked you before, who is the SPIRIT?

Which you answer, God?

Then I provided proof from scripture that ALL BELIEVERS are born by God.

Please and please explain the statement what is born of spirit , " IS SPIRIT "

Your first concortion says By the spirit. That's not what that verse said.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy
Your pigheadedness will not take you anywhere.
Jesus said "the least in God's kingdom is greater than John the baptist" so going by your analogy, John the baptist will not be in God's kingdom.
But if you take what we are telling you now then John will be part of millions who will inherit the earth because John was never baptized in the spirit just as he (John) himself foretold about those who will be with Jesus later! Luke 3:16
Since John never had the opportunity of being with Jesus' disciples on the day of Pentecost he can't be part of the ruling team.
So John's destination will be earth not heaven! Matthew 5:3,5 smiley

grin grin e want make Dem dey use am pass ball like Barca team .

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Emusan:

You can do that yourself!

Are u ashamed of Barnes grin grin, bring it here make we see na

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Barristter07:
If that is not what it means, Explain the statement what is born of spirit IS SPIRIT.

I've done that!

Then explain why others are called humans at Revelation 21:3,4

We're all human!

Explain why Jesus is called MAN in heaven?

Exposed grin grin grin

Flesh and blood in the scriptures refer to human being. Paul isn't saying we have no battle against sinful body, he meant our fight is not against human beings.

So you can't provide screenshots of what led that to my statement, lying liar!

That is what it is!

Yeah! Paul didn't say so, YOU DID! which is the reason I said YES WE HAVE NO BATTLE WITH SINFUL NATURE.

You can see you've lost on this thread.

So flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom is reffering to human beings not being able to possess heaven. Scripture said The earth he gave to humans.

LIAR! You change God's kingdom = Possess heaven

because you know it contradicts your flesh and blood living forever on earth which is still part of God's kingdom.

So using 1 Corinthians 15:50 to proof Flesh and bones can't go to heaven is gross misunderstanding of the scripture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (89) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.