Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64433 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2020
The highlighted!
Your religious groups must have taught you that blessings means possessing material things but that's not the blessings our God gives today!
The greatest blessing anyone can receive from my own God is the opportunity given to all as we locate your doors with the message of hope from our God. Romans 10:15
Whoever rejects our message is throwing away his/her own portion of the blessing our own God is distributing to all! Matthew 10:11-15
Satan's agents can't copy that because there is no substance in what they're carrying up and down that's why no other religious group has the boldness to knock on people's doors rather they'll stand in the market place or public buses shouting without a particular audience in mind. Matthew 12:19
Only JWs have the truth that's why we come to your homes directly so that you may choose whether to receive the blessing or reject it. Your shouting in the buses or streets gives no one the chance to ask you questions. There is no way to ascertain who heard you because you never face anyone directly to present your messages unlike JWs who will present our message. That's why all of you are merging up not because you want to preach anything tangible but to show yourselves as those who have rejected the blessings from our God.
Cornelius has been trying all his best to come close to our God, note what God's word say about the blessings this Roman received, he was given the opportunity to hear our message and because his heart is already prepared for the good news, Cornelius received it with great joy.
My saying "God bless you" is to keep praying for you so that you can wake up from this pigheadedness, that's why we don't need to speak with those who have been in our midst but left to criticize us (Apostates).
To us you are just like those stoning Stephen, my brother prayed for them and God answered, that's why Paul was blessed because he was doing all those things out of misdirected zeal.
So if you too are doing all this out of zeal without accurate knowledge our prayer to JEHOVAH is to bless you with many more years, perhaps you can see reasons to stop fighting against the truth.
Many like you fought with all their hearts against the JWs but later came back with hearts full of regrets to say "i'm sorry" of course we will rejoice with such ones and tell them "we know you did all that out of ignorance"
So Emusan may God bless you!

Emusan:

Why an argumentative mumu will never understand the point of view but keep deviating and argue ignorantly.
That's why you will keep proving to people that you're truly mumu.
Saying "God bless you" means you're invoking a higher being.
[highlight]Since your own god can't bless me[/b], then I need to know The God you're INVOKING to bless me.
So you know when one tells you "God bless you" is of no interest to you but you want it to be someone interest Mumu
Then do you say Amen, to their prayer?
Rather, I want to know the other God you have since you said your own God can't bless me and at the same time INVOKING a God blessing on me.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:

Lol.
let me simplify this
When something decay or suffer corruption; It grow worse, deteriorate, and get weaken towards decomposition. Like when iron rust.

But Jesus body didn't suffer this corruption; His body was dissolved into constituent elements he was made of.
Like when water was dissolved and separated into Hydrogen and Oxygen

Thanks!

lol see rubbish, grin which corruption did Jesus see? Clown
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
livingchrist:

lol see rubbish, grin which corruption did Jesus see? Clown

His Flesh didn't suffer any corruption !

Enjoy your day!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
[b][s]The highlighted!
Your religious groups must have taught you that blessings means possessing material things but that's not the blessings our God gives today!
The greatest blessing anyone can receive from my own God is the opportunity given to all as we locate your doors with the message of hope from our God. Romans 10:15
Whoever rejects our message is throwing away his/her own portion of the blessing our own God is distributing to all! Matthew 10:11-15
Satan's agents can't copy that because there is no substance in what they're carrying up and down that's why no other religious group has the boldness to knock on people's doors rather they'll stand in the market place or public buses shouting without a particular audience in mind. Matthew 12:19
Only JWs have the truth that's why we come to your homes directly so that you may choose whether to receive the blessing or reject it. Your shouting in the buses or streets gives no one the chance to ask you questions. There is no way to ascertain who heard you because you never face anyone directly to present your messages unlike JWs who will present our message. That's why all of you are merging up not because you want to preach anything tangible but to show yourselves as those who have rejected the blessings from our God.
Cornelius has been trying all his best to come close to our God, note what God's word say about the blessings this Roman received, he was given the opportunity to hear our message and because his heart is already prepared for the good news, Cornelius received it with great joy.
My saying "God bless you" is to keep praying for you so that you can wake up from this pigheadedness, that's why we don't need to speak with those who have been in our midst but left to criticize us (Apostates).
To us you are just like those stoning Stephen, my brother prayed for them and God answered, that's why Paul was blessed because he was doing all those things out of misdirected zeal.
So if you too are doing all this out of zeal without accurate knowledge our prayer to JEHOVAH is to bless you with many more years, perhaps you can see reasons to stop fighting against the truth.
Many like you fought with all their hearts against the JWs but later came back with hearts full of regrets to say "i'm sorry" of course we will rejoice with such ones and tell them "we know you did all that out of ignorance"[/s]

Cry of a deluded soul.

So Emusan may God bless you!

Which God are you INVOKING to bless me, if your OWN God can't bless me?

That's the crucial point.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Barristter07:
Consider the word " Spirits ".

Liar, where do SPIRITS(plural) appear in your statement?

You can't twist this one, here is your statement again "SPIRIT persons (plural) are represented as Neuter in scriptures."

It's evident from this statement that what you have in mind is THEIR PERSONS not that actual word spirit!

Now that the masculine gender was used for the spirit person of Jesus which then makes Him to be HUMAN.

" With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.+ 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,+ and death will be no more, + neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.+ The former things have passed away.”

The persons spoken of here have been dying before, Are this spirits or humans ? Or God died?

They are human of resurrection!

Revelation 21:3 is not anthropomorphic , it's reffering to human beings.

Then who says they are not humans beings before

The point your deluded mind can't phantom is, claiming that the word translated as HUMAN in that verse makes them FLESH AND BLOOD is nonsensical when the same word was used for spirit persons which you later twist to be anthropomorphic usage when your lies are exposed.

So you are still yet to provide the proof of where the Elders are called Humans ?

If the word translated as Human has never been used for a FLESH AND BLOOD being but ONLY FOR a SPIRIT BEING, will you have said the person the word is applied to is a FLESH AND BLOOD?

Humans are forever made male and Females.

And since masculine gender is used for Jesus after His resurrection, then Jesus remains a Male in heaven.

Proved there is no male or Female in Heaven. Like the heavenly one ( Christ ) , so too are those who are heavenly. The heavenly ressurection is not as humans.

Then there won't be male or female IN earth since IN CHRIST there's no male or female.

Unless you tell us those who will live forever on earth are not IN CHRIST.

Human bodies that retain Scars and wounds , human bodies that are male and female .

Am glad you can't counter it, sorry 1 Corinthians 15:38 doesn't say it won't be fashioned like tht of Christ which has wounds. grin grin

Again, 1 Corinthians 15:38 will cure your delusion!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Barristter07:
Won't unbelievers mortal bodies come alive too by virtue of God's spirit ?

Says the deluded JWs!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:

Lol.
let me simplify this
When something decay or suffer corruption; It grow worse, deteriorate, and get weaken towards decomposition. Like when iron rust.

But Jesus body didn't suffer this corruption; His body was dissolved into constituent elements he was made of.

Thanks!

false jw haddey
Jesus body didn't see corruption, meaning it was preserved intact,
not disolved or broken down into elements, which is corruption, oh great dope
Jesus showed the apostles His uncorrupted - preserved body

you false jw's love changing God's word making Him out to be a liar

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:
Lol.
let me simplify this

At the end, it's still decay just that in this way it experiences SLOW DECOMPOSITION.

Thanks!

Ignorance everywhere, this shows you're not a science student but just using watchtower nonsense interpretation.

WATER CAN'T BE DISSOLVED!!!

Water is a SOLUTION ALREADY and you can only dissolve SOLID in solutions.

Rather water can be separated through a RIGOROUS PROCESS that can be QUICK or SLOW.

But the end result of corruption( as used for what Jesus body won't experience) is decomposition in any form.

So how would God say Jesus body won't decompose(throu slow decomposition) but the same God went ahead to decompose(using quick decomposition) the body?

Is still one of the seventh wonders of JWs!

To even think that Jesus' body (solid) needs a solutions (probably acid because ordinary water can dissolve body) before it can be dissolved.

Or we can then say, Jesus isn't the ONLY person whose body didn't experience corruption since some humans body have been DISSOLVED through Alkaline hydrolysis.

A New Way to Dispose of Corpses—With Chemistry!

Alkaline hydrolysis is a clean, green method for dissolving a body into its chemical building blocks; the runny remains just wash down the drain.

https://www.wired.com/story/alkaline-hydrolysis-liquid-biocremation/

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2020
The post is still there Sir, just as those murderous mob rushed at our brother (Stephen) because they were bitterfly enflamed by his comments {Act 7:57} so you can only close your heart, you can't stop others from getting the sense of that post! undecided
As for my own God his blessings is for everyone { it's left to you to either claim it like Cornelius and Zacchaeus Luke 19:2-9; Act 10:4,24-26 or reject it like the Pharisees and Sadducees! John 10:32-33

If you want to receive the blessings from our own God all you need to do is humbly listen and learn from us, that's the only way you can receive his blessings! smiley

Emusan:

Cry of a deluded soul.
Which God are you INVOKING to bless me, if your OWN God can't bless me?
That's the crucial point.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
[s]The post is still there Sir, just as those murderous mob rushed at our brother (Stephen) because they were bitterfly enflamed by his comments {Act 7:57} so you can only close your heart, you can't stop others from getting the sense of that post! undecided
As for my own God his blessings is for everyone { it's left to you to either claim it like Cornelius and Zacchaeus Luke 19:2-9; Act 10:4,24-26 or reject it like the Pharisees and Sadducees! John 10:32-33[/s]

Again, nonsensical as its out of point.

If you want to receive the blessings from our own God all you need to do is humbly listen and learn from us, that's the only way you can receive his blessings! smiley

Then WHICH GOD do you invoke to Bless me, since your OWN god can't bless me unless I humbly listen and learn from his zombi.e.s

That's the question!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2020
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't your enemies Mr Emusan, all we are saying is "if you want to be a worshiper of our God you must adhere to the same rules as we do"
This your i hate them because they hate us attitude will never get you anywhere.
Jehovah's Witnesses are against false worship not you in person, it's you that's carrying the fight on your head yet you can't present the religion (group) you're working with! smiley

Emusan:

Again, nonsensical as its out of point.
Then WHICH GOD do you invoke to Bless me, since your OWN god can't bless me unless I humbly listen and learn from his zombi.e.s
That's the question!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:

His Flesh didn't suffer any corruption !

Enjoy your day!
Desist from twisting God"s word next time
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
johnw47:

false jw haddey
Jesus body didn't see corruption, meaning it was preserved intact,
not disolved or broken down into elements, which is corruption, oh great dope
Jesus showed the apostles His uncorrupted - preserved body

you false jw's love changing God's word making Him out to be a liar

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I usually avoid your mention
You can't handle discussion on social media without getting emotional.
Maybe you will do well in person to person chat. Be assured, Jws offer that too extensively
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

The point is , His body as foretold didn't suffer corruption towards its decomposition into the constituents elements he was made of.
All the body that dies usually get decay, grow worse, deterioted from the original pure form it was made of.

Seems you know about science. I'm not so much of a nerd.
When Iron bar rust/decay/melt it loses it original pure form it was made from towards it decomposition
But when it's melt/dissolve, it still retain its elements that he can mode back into that iron bar.

So is Jesus, his flesh decomposition still retain the pure form of it constituents elements thereby Not suffering CORRUPTION

Thanks
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
livingchrist:
Desist from twisting God"s word next time

Do you remember Jesus' word?
'Wisdom is Justified by its work'?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

Liar, where do SPIRITS(plural) appear in your statement?

You can't twist this one, here is your statement again "SPIRIT persons (plural) are represented as Neuter in scriptures."

It's evident from this statement that what you have in mind is THEIR PERSONS not that actual word spirit!
Spirit persons are Spirits . Reffering to the word

Now that the masculine gender was used for the spirit person of Jesus which then makes Him to be HUMAN.

They are human of resurrection!

Then who says they are not humans beings before

The point your deluded mind can't phantom is, claiming that the word translated as HUMAN in that verse makes them FLESH AND BLOOD is nonsensical when the same word was used for spirit persons which you later twist to be anthropomorphic usage when your lies are exposed.

If the word translated as Human has never been used for a FLESH AND BLOOD being but ONLY FOR a SPIRIT BEING, will you have said the person the word is applied to is a FLESH AND BLOOD?

So far they are humans . They are Creatures of flesh and blood, Lazarus ressurected, so as others, ressurection as Human is human. Flesh and blood.

Anthropormorphism is when you apply human traits to non humans. Since you confess those at Revelation 21:3 Are actually humans. Your anthropormophic lies earlier was exposed

So its either the case of Jesus As u stated it, is an anthropormorphism or he is actually human with flesh and blood. You have to pick one ...

And since masculine gender is used for Jesus after His resurrection, then Jesus remains a Male in heaven.

Then there won't be male or female IN earth since IN CHRIST there's no male or female.

Unless you tell us those who will live forever on earth are not IN CHRIST.

The earth he has given to humans. Psalm 115:17

That Galatians was reffering to those with heavenly everlasing life. it says those baptized INTO Christ ?

Romans 6:3,5 " All of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death ? ...if we have become United with him in the likeness of his death, we will certainly also be United with him in the likeness of his ressurection "

Jesus ressurected as a Spirit, so are these ones.
In that kind of ressurection , there is neither male or female , Jew or Greek . Like the heavenly one (Jesus ) so too are those who are heavenly, not those on Earth.

Either you agree , or push your human agenda and contradict scripture. Cos if the likeness of Jesus ressurection is human, then there will be male and Female .

Again, 1 Corinthians 15:38 will cure your delusion!
And it pleased him to Fashion it after the Glorious body of Christ Phil 3:21. Does it have wounds and scars ? Hunchback people sef go retain theirs, accident victims too . Na wa for una
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:
The point is , His body as foretold didn't suffer corruption towards its decomposition into the constituents elements he was made of.
All the body that dies usually get decay, grow worse, deterioted from the original pure form it was made of.

When your ignorance is being pointed out instead of your to sit and learn you're still displaying your illiteracy the more.

CORRUPTION itself is decomposition, it can be SLOW or QUICK.

Saying Jesus body didn't suffer corruption towards its decomposition it's gross intellectual disorder.

Seems you know about science. I'm not so much of a nerd.

I'm a science student both in theory and practical.

When Iron bar rust/decay/melt it loses it original pure form it was made from towards it decomposition

DECAY/MELT/RUST are all decomposition/corruption which can be SLOW or QUICK depending on the process.

When you know you're not so vast in science why can't you keep your mouth shut

This is a public disgrace even something a grade 1 science student know.

Iron bar wasn't made from original pure iron form in the first place.

But when it's melt/dissolve, it still retain its elements that he can mode back into that iron bar.

By dissolving it means chemical reaction (decomposition) has taken place.

So is Jesus, his flesh decomposition (corruption)still retain the pure form of it constituents elements thereby Not suffering CORRUPTION

Thanks

I inserted that @color bracket to show you how absurd your statement is.

You're trying to say that decomposition is different from CORRUPTION whereas inline with the point of view corruption and decomposition are the same thing.

So if you can substitute corruption in the place where you use decomposition you will see how you're deceiving and confusing yourself.

All this is because you neglected your brain for watchtower delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES aren't your enemies Mr Emusan,

And where did I say they are my enemies

Mr Maximumu

all we are saying is "if you want to be a worshiper of our God you must adhere to the same rules as we do"

And when did I say I want to be a worshiper of you god?

All I'm asking for which I don't know what is so difficult there to mention, is WHICH GOD did you invoke to Bless me when you know your OWN god can't bless me?

Which will safe us from all this back and forth jamboree.

This your i hate them because they hate us attitude will never get you anywhere.

Only someone with a heart full of hatred knows another person harboring hate.

You can provide where I made that statement.

I know there's nothing you can't resort to when your demonic doctrines are put under scrutinizing.

Jehovah's Witnesses are against false worship not you in person, it's you that's carrying the fight on your head yet you can't present the religion (group) you're working with! smiley

Just as I'm against false doctrine and twisting of God's word. so you can only be disturbed when the word of God is against your doctrines.

Let me know where the scripture says we should present GROUP we're working with.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

The Greek word a·phthar·siʹa translated to 'Corrupt' means something to get spoilt, to bring lower to it's inferior state!

Yes! The Bible teaches Jesus flesh didn't undergo this process

Thank you and thanks for your time wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barristter07:
Spirit persons are Spirits . Reffering to the word

So far they are humans . They are Creatures of flesh and blood, Lazarus ressurected, so as others, ressurection as Human is human. Flesh and blood.

You always bring point that do drag you into mud the more.

So was Lazarus human in the grave in that four days without BLOOD or not?

Anthropormorphism is when you apply human traits to non humans. Since you confess those at Revelation 21:3 Are actually humans. Your anthropormophic lies earlier was exposed

Did you understand when I talk about anthropomorphic? I guess you don't.

Yes they are human!

So its either the case of Jesus As u stated it, is an anthropormorphism or he is actually human with flesh and blood. You have to pick one ...

Funny how he keeps using the phrase FLESH AND BLOOD just because his tiny brain couldn't go beyond that.

Jesus is human with flesh and bones, which is the same body all believers will have after resurrection.

Just as you said above, Lazarus came back to life as HUMAN not as spirit being that's what resurrection is all about.

The earth he has given to humans. Psalm 115:17

Then who says it wasn't given to humans?

That Galatians was reffering to those with heavenly everlasing life. it says those baptized INTO Christ ?

Are you not baptized INTO CHRIST?

Are ALL BELIEVERS don't baptize INTO CHRIST.

Romans 6:3,5 " All of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death ? ...if we have become United with him in the likeness of his death, we will certainly also be United with him in the likeness of his ressurection "

This verse is for ALL BELIEVERS, not baptized INTO CHRIST means you're not of Christ.

Jesus ressurected as a Spirit, so are these ones.
In that kind of ressurection , there is neither male or female , Jew or Greek . Like the heavenly one (Jesus ) so too are those who are heavenly, not those on Earth.

Jesus resurrected as human with flesh and bones and that's the pattern of resurrection ALL BELIEVERS will have since IN CHRIST there's no male or female.

So you means after resurrection people who will live forever on earth will still be Jew, Greek, Nigerian and American....

You're a clown.

Either you agree , or push your human agenda and contradict scripture. Cos if the likeness of Jesus ressurection is human, then there will be male and Female .

IN CHRIST there's no male or female!

Are you in Christ?

Will you live forever on earth or you'll be in heaven?

And it pleased him to Fashion it after the Glorious body of Christ Phil 3:21. Does it have wounds and scars ? Hunchback people sef go retain theirs, accident victims too . Na wa for una

1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:
The Greek word a·phthar·siʹa translated to 'Corrupt' means something to get spoilt, to bring lower to it's inferior state!

Now, you've rush to Greek

Besides, you're lying the Greek word used for corruption in Acts 2:27,31; 13:34,35,36,37 in reference to Christ body is "Diaphthora" from "diaphtheiro" which means DECAY:...corruption

So which either way you look at it, it's still DECOMPOSITION.

Yes! The Bible teaches Jesus flesh didn't undergo this process

But you still claim God decomposed Jesus body which is still the same as DECAY....CORRUPTION.

Thank you and thanks for your time wink

So next time use your God given sense and not use watchtower knowledge to disrupt scientific knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

When your ignorance is being pointed out instead of your to sit and learn you're still displaying your illiteracy the more.

CORRUPTION itself is decomposition, it can be SLOW or QUICK.

Saying Jesus body didn't suffer corruption towards its decomposition it's gross intellectual disorder.

I'm a science student both in theory and practical.

DECAY/MELT/RUST are all decomposition/corruption which can be SLOW or QUICK depending on the process.

When you know you're not so vast in science why can't you keep your mouth shut

This is a public disgrace even something a grade 1 science student know.

Iron bar wasn't made from original pure iron form in the first place.

By dissolving it means chemical reaction (decomposition) has taken place.

I inserted that @color bracket to show you how absurd your statement is.

You're trying to say that decomposition is different from CORRUPTION whereas inline with the point of view corruption and decomposition are the same thing.

So if you can substitute corruption in the place where you use decomposition you will see how you're deceiving and confusing yourself.

All this is because you neglected your brain for watchtower delusion.
these guys are amazingly dumb, see how haddey is disgracing himself publicly. Smh
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thanks for your time Sir! smiley

Emusan:

And where did I say they are my enemies
Mr Maximumu
And when did I say I want to be a worshiper of you god?
All I'm asking for which I don't know what is so difficult there to mention, is WHICH GOD did you invoke to Bless me when you know your OWN god can't bless me?
Which will safe us from all this back and forth jamboree.
Only someone with a heart full of hatred knows another person harboring hate.
You can provide where I made that statement.
I know there's nothing you can't resort to when your demonic doctrines are put under scrutinizing.Just as I'm against false doctrine and twisting of God's word. so you can only be disturbed when the word of God is against your doctrines.
Let me know where the scripture says we should present GROUP we're working with.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

Now, you've rush to Greek

Check the picture for the strong meaning!

Read slowly for understanding
I'm not in debate for if the end product is decomposition or not.

According to the strong meaning of the word used..
All human body suffer 'Corruption' - By growing worse, getting into ruin, spoiling.
But Jesus body didn't experience any of this to attain dissolution. So, His Flesh didn't experience corruption.

Thanks for your time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
livingchrist:
corruption also means disintegration, Since Jesus body didnt suffer corruption/disintegration, whether corruption is through natural process or not it is still corruption or disintegration
What happened to Jesus body?

The word “corrupt” is an ambitransitive verb. In your screenshot, the intransitive form with the meaning “disintegrate” suggests that an involuntary/natural process took place. Which wasn't the case with Jesus Christ.

Jehovah himself performed the operation, so it wasn't a natural process like you might think.
If you take out time to think deeply and meditate on the facts, you'll see that haddeylium is in line.

All men from Adam til John the Baptist—when they died—underwent natural process of corruption whereas Jesus Christ didn't. Jehovah was the one who disposed of Jesus' body through disintegration[not the intransitive form] so his body didn't go through that process of decaying and rotting like all other dead humans do. The body which Jehovah prepared for Jesus Christ had served the purpose for the ransom sacrifice[Hebrews 10:5,10-12] so Jehovah kept his promise[Psalm 16:10] and resurrected Jesus Christ in an incorruptible, indestructible spirit body.[1Corinthians 15:42-44, 1Peter 3:18]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Emusan:

That actual word " Represented " them.

You always bring point that do drag you into mud the more.

So was Lazarus human in the grave in that four days without BLOOD or not?

He is a Dead human. Life is in the blood, Any human without Blood is Dead, Dust!!!

Did you understand when I talk about anthropomorphic? I guess you don't.

Yes they are human!

Humans are Flesh and Blood . Without blood, they are dead.

Funny how he keeps using the phrase FLESH AND BLOOD just because his tiny brain couldn't go beyond that.

Jesus is human with flesh and bones, which is the same body all believers will have after resurrection.

Just as you said above, Lazarus came back to life as HUMAN not as spirit being that's what resurrection is all about.

Then who says it wasn't given to humans?

2Samuel 19:12

" You are my brothers; you are my bone and my flesh. Why then should you be the last to bring back the king?’ [ "

A brain dead human like You would say because the text said Flesh and bones, the individuals don't have blood? For an human to be called a Living person, they require BLOOD.

If Jesus doesn't have Blood, then he is a dead man. ( Lev 17:14). Good you even bring up the case of a dead Lazarus... Any flesh without blood is Dead !!! Focus point

When Lazarus ressurected as Human, His blood was restored. It's essential.

Are you not baptized INTO CHRIST?

Are ALL BELIEVERS don't baptize INTO CHRIST.

This verse is for ALL BELIEVERS, not baptized INTO CHRIST means you're not of Christ.

Jesus resurrected as human with flesh and bones and that's the pattern of resurrection ALL BELIEVERS will have since IN CHRIST there's no male or female. 1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion!

No single sense , Jesus ressurected as flesh and bones , forgetin he has wounds , yet you could use the word " Pattern, " grin grin So I was correct all this while that Scars and wounds would be retained on ressurected ones body.

So you means after resurrection people who will live forever on earth will still be Jew, Greek, Nigerian and American....

You're a clown.

IN CHRIST there's no male or female!

Are you in Christ?

Will you live forever on earth or you'll be in heaven?

Ressurection as Humans won't alter the Asian, American, African looks and varieties, Lazarus that died was the one that came out. His appearance didn't change , he also retain his Male sex , So as far as humans are concerned, varieties exist . And they are Male and Females. ( Rev 21:3 , Genesis 5:2)

Baptism into Christ like that Romans I gave you explain is a baptism that enable the bearer share in the likeness of Jesus ressurection . His very Divine nature as Spirit beings. No male or female...
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
livingchrist:
angels are called humans base on appearance not anthropomorphic usage because whenever Angel appear to men they do so in human appearance except some few occasions. The fact remains that humans are described as flesh and bones if anything outside flesh and blood is not human the bible wouldnt have described humans as flesh a d bones .

According to 2Samuel 19:12 , humans are called flesh and bones, Do they lack blood ? Open your brain !!! grin

A FLESHLY PERSON WITHOUT BLOOD IS A DEAD MAN!!!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
haddeylium:

Check the picture for the strong meaning!

Read slowly for understanding
I'm not in debate for if the end product is decomposition or not.

According to the strong meaning of the word used..
All human body suffer 'Corruption' - By growing worse, getting into ruin, spoiling.
But Jesus body didn't experience any of this to attain dissolution. So, His Flesh didn't experience corruption.

Thanks for your time!
grin did you see number 2 of strong's definition,
It says that corruption also mean to destroy.

Whether by natural process or not corruption means destruction, decomposition,dissolution decay.

You are just disgracing yourself the more.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barristter07:

According to 2Samuel 19:12 , humans are called flesh and bones, Do they lack blood ? Open your brain !!! grin

Is a dead man not a man? Whether dead or not it doesnt take away the fact that someone with flesh and bone is a human, your folly is evident for all to see.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
DappaD:

The word “corrupt” is an ambitransitive verb. In your screenshot, the intransitive form with the meaning “disintegrate” suggests that an involuntary/natural process took place. Which wasn't the case with Jesus Christ.

Jehovah himself performed the operation, so it wasn't a natural process like you might think.
If you take out time to think deeply and meditate on the facts, you'll see that haddeylium is in line.

All men from Adam til John the Baptist—when they died—underwent natural process of corruption whereas Jesus Christ didn't. Jehovah was the one who disposed of Jesus' body through disintegration[not the intransitive form] so his body didn't go through that process of decaying and rotting like all other dead humans do. The body which Jehovah prepared for Jesus Christ had served the purpose for the ransom sacrifice[Hebrews 10:5,10-12] so Jehovah kept his promise[Psalm 16:10] and resurrected Jesus Christ in an incorruptible, indestructible spirit body.[1Corinthians 15:42-44, 1Peter 3:18]
What a daft submission?
Bring your head let me knock sense into it, so intransitive verb means it is an involuntary/natural process? What a stupidity of a high degree

Whether Jehovah performed the process or not, it does not change the fact that the process is still corruption.

You saw it, cheesy corruption means disintegration except you want to create your own sensless dictionary
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
livingchrist:
Is a dead man not a man? Whether dead or not it doesnt take away the fact that someone with flesh and bone is a human, your folly is evident for all to see .

When God gave the name human, are they dead or alive ?

So Jesus is a dead person grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barristter07:

mr barrister, a man whose blood has being drained out is still human.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (89) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.