Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (91969 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Abyima(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2020
No be she dey advice people on marriage early this year. Chaii! Na wa. Marriage is sweet and sometimes sour. cry
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2020
7 Years??! They tried!!! Marriages of this age and generation barely survive the first 2 years... A lot of celebrities should learn to stay single, and ignore peer or societal pressure to tie the knot!

Just imagine the stress the innocent kids will have to go through!!!

It is a fact that most celebrities never really or fully get ready for marriage until they have gone very far in their careers, same with most other professionals! We just keep deceiving ourselves believing that we can balance everything! Not everyone can handle such mental stress!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:

Bros I’m interested in that cryptocurrency market. What is the market value for bitcoin this morning? China holiday affected the market as at yesterday

Bitcoin is $10,527.70 as at the time I checked. With a market cap of $194.83 B.. It's beginning to pick up after the crash.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by angiography(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Tatashi:

You went to instagram and grabbed this useless comment.i pity your mama

??
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Oluwafhemmi10: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Eriggs:
Better to be single again than die before your time in an unhappy marriage

na true u talk. And d rubbish don kill many of dem b4 dem time.

It always end that way when u marry for the wrong reasons...

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2020
yommen:

Bross, you can lie o.

grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by atiku4President(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2020
See they big cake they used for wedding and all the smiles. So what then happened? It's all about the heart with which you enter into marriage. When both parties pride in ego and refuse to make adjustments, that's what you get. Now what happens to the kids? And they don't care the pains those kids would go through. It's all their fault and nobody to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ensamy(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2020
She is finally free to knack whoever she wants to knack. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Ikennamurphy: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

Akuko

Even good friends turn enemies

Nothing is guaranteed in life

It's all about understanding, patience, maturity, and God's grace.
Kudos to you for this display of wisdom
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by edoairways: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..
Where did this occur or you are trying to be sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Dalby(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has announced the end of her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie director and producer, Austin Faani.

Chacha Eke and Austin Faani's marriage produced 3 children.

Watch video as Chacha Eke announces the end of her marriage. She says she is 'done with the marriage'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0daFThj8c

My happiness in all of this is KARMA!!!

You stay in the marriage o, and struggle to keep it or you bolt out of it for a flimpsy excuse or even a serious one. You and you alone will bear the consequences of your choices...l am not judging either party, but one thing l know be say then no dey teach person sense...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by samwillyco1(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Why celebrity marriage be like this
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
blackgold7777:
hmmmm nothing to say
grin
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by ugbanante: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Marriages are facing critical times in recent times. There is so much pressure pressing marriages.
For us Christians, what we need to do is to always consult the originator of the institution-God.
Marriage is blissful if only we can just be patient, make some sacrifice, learn to love and support our partners in times when we feel warn out.

Its normal to be warn out, but don't give up. Go on a self reassessment retreat, re-evaluate the issues confronting your marriage, set new and realistic targets and pursue it vigorously.

Be open to correction and improvements. God is interested in making it work again. Are you still interested?

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by jamace(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy..
These days, marriages have become even more volatile than the cryptocurrency market.

Marriages crashing here and there for even the most flimsy reasons. The other day, a pastor divorced his wife because she used Maggi to prepare Egusi soup for him instead of Royco.

Now this.. If you check, don't be surprised that their marriage crashed because the actress kissed Segun Arinze in a movie. cheesy

May God help the marriage institution..
LWKMD @bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by SexytorresE(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2020
And u still want me to marry?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by dzionist(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
They Looked Happy in their Social media postings all these while..
They Looked Fulfilled with their Social media Postings all these while..
So all these Social media postings Have been all for the Grams..

It's so Clear The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!
It is a Spiritual thing..
Exposing your Home is one of the ways to attract wars and Unnecessary things to your Home..

As we Pray For our Homes , Refuse that Spirit that pushes u to Expose your Home in the Name of showing out.....

You End up attracting Strange Forces into your Home..

Wife Submit to your Husband
Husband Love your Wife
Pray and Study the Word of God together. ( Do not Joke with this)
Also have your Seprate times with God..

The More closer your Home is to God! The More Love you Have for each other..
The More Closer your Home is with God, The More Secured your Home is..

well said Mr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2020
What about the kids?
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Notatribalist(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has announced the end of her 7-year-old marriage to Nollywood movie director and producer, Austin Faani.

Chacha Eke and Austin Faani's marriage produced 3 children.

Watch video as Chacha Eke announces the end of her marriage. She says she is 'done with the marriage'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0daFThj8c
My crush..If I have a chance I will marry this girl.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by RuddyFusion(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Too bad she's one of my favourite actresses out there too bad
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by martineverest(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
WibusJaga:
Too bad.
These celebrities should learn to keep their married life off social media.
but she did
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Happyfela(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Damn, use to lust after chacha that year

You sure say I go marry so, Bad relationship Update every Hour

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by jamace(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
SexytorresE:
And u still want me to marry?
Marry for the right reasons and you wont regret it.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by chaloskyx: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
na you sabi gues now you are free to go into the olosho business alot of nollywood stars are into congrats soon we would soon see the gifts from your benefactor
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by flokii: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
What could be the cause of marriage crashes nowadays? young marriages at that.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2020
gurunlocker:
I don't know what always go wrong in marriage.... Where best friends suddenly turns enemy.

At least people are having sense now, when you can't take it anymore in a marriage, just leave.

No need for 'I'm staying and doing this for my children' grin grin
But most of our mothers stayed in the marriage for us.
Just think of it if our mothers didn't stay in the marriage for us basically?
To me it's not about having sense,it just that there's an easy way out now nd mostly is for them to do runs.
If it's domestic violence,that I understand,but any other things u should be strong enough to stay nd everything possible to make it work.
It way better to take Ur time before entering into that journey.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by flokii: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Bayodiamond22:
What about the kids?

Big question.. I hope they come to an arrangement to cater for their kids.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by femijay8271(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
SailorUgo:
Wow shocked
To think a friend used this woman to support his argument that celebs can last long in marriages just last week!

It’s terrible...
angry

Y’all can’t stop me from getting married angry
I remain positive that marriage is a wonderful thing

Nice one, I love that positive vibes and I pray that may your marriage be as you want it. May nothing separate ur marriage in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Gloriagee(f): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
So na the oyibo girls or the Nigerian men get tolerance pass

Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Really alot of Nigerian girls lack tolerance to be honest. Marriage has never been a bed of roses and will never be. Congratulations cha cha you have successfully registered to nollywood single mothers association. You're now free to do anything you want. Soon you'll start snapping nude independent day pictures like mercy toyin lawani and buying range rovers and houses all over lekki like Toke makinwa.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by balitaaluminium(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
For your roofing works, contact Balita Aluminium. we sale All kinds of Aluminium product for house roofing.
For more information, chat me up on 090-38-14-51-66 or better still check my signature.
Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by NybenSBF101(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes by Legendforte: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Oh no, why this decent hardworking actress. Pls reunite ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.