Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience (2524 Views)

My Relationship Of 2years Is About To Crumble Due To Genotype . / Can’t Maintain A Relationship Due To Emotional Issues / She Sent Nude Video To Her Lover, Who Ended Up Uploading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2020
Am a young man who is planning on getting married soon. I have dated this girl for over 1 year, we had fallen so deeply into each other until last two months wen she told me her genotype. I was very heartbroken. We tried getting medical advice on any possible means of ensuring only healthy children, but the answer remained the same "it's very risky". So we had a weekend outing and towards d end of it,, we broke up. I saw her cry and it was really a devastating experience.

Now I have this childhood friend I want to ask out, she is a pretty and hardworking lady from a very decent family. She also knows my intentions.
Later today, I intend popping up dat scary question "wats ur genotype?". The possible answers to this question have given me sleepless nights.
It's not easy to find someone dat would fit into ur life perfectly, and wen someone like me does, then I will have to scale this genotype hurdle

This life no just balance

6 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by zionmde: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
My brother take heart.
It happened to my elder brother too. The guy had even reached d extent to meeting the lady's family. It was just few months to their planned wedding when they knew about their genotype incompatibility. I saw firsthand wat heartbreak really looks like.
Its very sad to break up because of something none of had control over.

Stay strong. God knows d best

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Aplaudez(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
It's kinda scary and devastating, but trust me, as a man you'll cope!
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Aplaudez:
It's kinda scary and devastating, but trust me, as a man you'll cope!
My brother sincerely I dont know how I will handle this one if d girl tells me she is AS. Imagine the sleepless night am already having even before d question. My heart has been beating seriously.
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2020
zionmde:
My brother take heart.
It happened to my elder brother too. The guy had even reached d extent to meeting the lady's family. It was just few months to their planned wedding when they knew about their genotype incompatibility. I saw firsthand wat heartbreak really looks like.
Its very sad to break up because of something none of had control over.

Stay strong. God knows d best
Thanks bro. I believe God knows d best.
To get a decent lady nowadays is a very heinous task.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Aplaudez(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Wiselyimbecilli:

My brother sincerely I dont know how I will handle this one if d girl tells me she is AS. Imagine the sleepless night am already having even before d question. My heart has been beating seriously.
Na wa o

It's nice asking that question first, I'm into this lady too, I haven't ask her yet but my mind is telling me we ain't match, and if this is, it's going to be the 3rd I'll be backing out because of this blood genotype stuff, you'll be fine, trust me!
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Aplaudez:

It's nice asking that question first, I'm into this lady too, I haven't ask her yet but my mind is telling me we ain't match, and if this is, it's going to be the 3rd I'll be backing out because of this blood genotype stuff, you'll be fine, trust me!
Wow. That's a tough one

1 Like

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kaypols(f): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2020
i think it time we start asking for genotype of our partners before or immediate we start dating them. it happened to a cousin of mine she could not get over the guy, but thank GOD she is married now, but got married very late and has be struggling with pregnancy complication

this advice is mostly for ladies,because it always hard to fine another good man like the guy you left because of genotype issues

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by zionmde: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Kaypols:
i think it time we start asking for genotype of our partners before or immediate we start dating them. it happened to a cousin of mine she could not get over the guy, but thank GOD she is married now, but got married very late and has be struggling with pregnancy complication

this advice is mostly for ladies,because it always hard to fine another good man like the guy you left because of genotype issues

My dear its something I cant even imagine. Being in love with something and everything is going on smooth and rosy up to the extent of u guys planning to spend the rest of ur lives together, And den boom, genotype happens. All the love, all the sacrifice. Its really scary

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Ekemeze: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
This genotype is another tricky way to discard a guy especially if he's AS,the thing dy work ehn.
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
This genotype is another tricky way to discard a guy especially if he's AS,the thing dy work ehn.
If u are AA, it's best u stay true to ur words. U might never get to experience wat we pass through getting to end a relationship just like dat. Worst still, most times d love has even been deep rooted

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kamdil: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
I believe AS And AS can still marry, they only need to increase their prayer life. AS can marry AS and not have ss child
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Bluezy13(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
I believe AS And AS can still marry, they only need to increase their prayer life. AS can marry AS and not have ss child

Where is your education

1 Like

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kamdil: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Where is your education
I should be asking you that
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by eteebanky: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:

They will abort many pregnancies for them to achieve that...... Even pastors won't advice em to marry
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kaypols(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
zionmde:

My dear its something I cant even imagine. Being in love with something and everything is going on smooth and rosy up to the extent of u guys planning to spend the rest of ur lives together, And den boom, genotype happens. All the love, all the sacrifice. Its really scary

i swear it is scary
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by NobleAngell(f): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
Prayers right?
Look, I believe so much in the power of prayers but as a Christian, you should know that you are not to test God.
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kamdil: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Prayers right?
yes dear
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by NobleAngell(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
yes dear
Read my above post. It has been modified.
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kamdil: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Read my above post. It has been modified.
ok
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Kamdil: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Prayers right?
Look, I believe so much in the power of prayers but as a Christian, you should know that you are not to test God.
nothing like testing God. Because even scientifically, and medically, there is no proof of probability that says AS and AS can't marry, there is no law that says that AS couples can't give birth to AA children. If you truly love someone, if gathering spiritual momentums is the only price to pay to break that scientific law, isn't it worth it?
We have seen ss turn AA on the alter of prayer and fasting, if SS can turn AA, what is AS?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by victorogundepo0(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:

Have heard about cases like that (AS marrying AS) they didn’t gave birth to any ss

Although it’s very risky, that doesn’t mean you should do the same

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by victorogundepo0(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
nothing like testing God. Because even scientifically, and medically, there is no proof of probability that says AS and AS can't marry, there is no law that says that AS couples can't give birth to AA children. If you truly love someone, if gathering spiritual momentums is the only price to pay to break that scientific law, isn't it worth it?
We have seen ss turn AA on the alter of prayer and fasting, if SS can turn AA, what is AS?

Medically, it’s proven AS can’t marry AS

If AS marry AS, and they gave birth to like 4 children, they is high tendency one of them will be SS

1 Like

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by NobleAngell(f): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
No it's not.
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by NobleAngell(f): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kamdil:
I have seen such happen to a couple of people in my church and I believe it's true. But faith isn't madness. My church will never even wed you both. There'll ask you to find someone else. But if you insist, they will ask you to wait until the genotype changes before they wed you both. They will keep praying for you until God decides whether to do it for you or not. Remember it's entirely His decision.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by MrChriz: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Where is your education
Am sure he doesn't have one
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Dharey55(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
This should hit front page
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Uyi168: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Where is your education
That one resemble person wey go school..
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by oazeez1991(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bro, tk d bold step nd ask d oda Lady abt her genotype on time instead of delaying d happy or sad response. If unfortunately, she's AS, tk heart nd quickly be on d hunt 4 anoda with d hope of a compatible one next. It's beta be now dan later. But under no condition shud u listen 2 dose usin religion as an excuse not 2 do d needful by goin ahead 2 tk d risk of marrying fellow AS ol in d name of wif faith nd prayer it myt change. God who created us gave us knowledge needed 2 live an healthy life. It's an act of wickedness nd selfishness 2 knowingly go ahead wif a AS + AS marriage cos kids wud be d one 2 suffer it most, thou u might get drained financially urself in such course, but d ones 2 be born wud suffer d pain, nd wen such crises arises, ur conscience wud not let u be, I thou know wud bkom ur ringtone.

Please nd please, don't just dare it. Av a friend who happens 2 be d last born in her family, nd unfortunately d one wif SS genotype, I cudn't even stand seeing her at her crises situation cos it's olwez sadden nd heartbreaking.

Best of luck in ur search.
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by Nonywendy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ekemeze:
Damn! Its must be a blessing having AA blood genotype.

my God! We take alot of things for granted not knowing that alot of people are not getting it easy.

We only focus on getting a lady with good manners and proper home training, she can be AS, AA APC, ADP, PDP lol. we don't even ask.
AA is not only issue, what about rhesus factor?
Re: Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience by mosdii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

Na your way na Town service

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Hook Up / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / Young Man Goes Down On His Knees To Propose To A Woman And Her Two Daughters (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.