Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise (4176 Views)

Amazing Ways To Tighten Your Boobs / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Do you know that there are several ways you can get that flat tummy without hitting the gym or taking any supplements?

1. Green Tea works wonder in reducing tummy fat.
2. Also cut down on your junks and replace it with high fiber food like...

Click on the link to read in details: https://www.healtthyliving.com/simple-ways-to-lose-tummy-fat-without-exercising/
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Jaycobbs(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who uses "Anonymous" as a nickname and still uploads their picture?
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jaycobbs:
Who uses "Anonymous" as a nickname and still uploads their picture?

Not so Hanonimos then
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Jaycobbs(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Show me your flat tummy and I would buy your green tea.

Instant purchase.

What do you say?

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jaycobbs:
Show me your flat tummy and I would buy your green tea.

Instant purchase.

What do you say?

I don't sell green tea. I think you should go through the articles
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Jaycobbs(m): 3:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Hanonimos:

I don't sell green tea. I think you should go through the articles

Oh, you see. My tummy is as flat as a chopping board. I do bodyweight exercises and I currently am a trainer for someone else. This is for a friend

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
read more
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Benefits
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
more
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Vieew
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Good morning
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Check
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
View
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
A must read
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
read
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Green tea is not going to work on its own.

Any fat loss works on the simple rule of calories in, calories out!

Burn more than you take in.

This means you have to eat right and also make an attempt of exercising at least.
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
view
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
check
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. Take care of your health today. Health is wealth
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
view
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2020
You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
have you check?
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by MediMedi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm skinny...how I go take fat? ?
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
MediMedi:
I'm skinny...how I go take fat? ?

To become plumpy: get soya beans, crayfish, dry fish and groundnut. Fry them and grind them together with dried ripe plantain.

Add 4 tablespoons of it to your pap or custard. Do this regularly for effective results. Don't take it often to avoid unnecessary fat in the body.

Also, do exercise daily when taking this to burn unnecessary fat in the body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Clear
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2020
This is too complex, it doesn't matter what you eat technically!

To gain fat, just eat more than you are already eating now and burn less calories!

If you're a guy that wants to add muscle, and think bulking is the way - don't binge eat (you will add too much fat and water weight too fast)

If you just want to be bigger (with no concern for muscle growth) - eat more, and burn less calories

Hanonimos:

To become plumpy: get soya beans, crayfish, dry fish and groundnut. Fry them and grind them together with dried ripe plantain.

Add 4 tablespoons of it to your pap or custard. Do this regularly for effective results. Don't take it often to avoid unnecessary fat in the body.

Also, do exercise daily when taking this to burn unnecessary fat in the body.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nice

nwaezeemmanuel:
This is too complex, it doesn't matter what you eat technically!

To gain fat, just eat more than you are already eating now and burn less calories!

If you're a guy that wants to add muscle, and think bulking is the way - don't binge eat (you will add too much fat and water weight too fast)

If you just want to be bigger (with no concern for muscle growth) - eat more, and burn less calories

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Good morning
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by MediMedi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
okay I will try it
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thank you
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
View
Re: Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise by Hanonimos(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice About My Relationship / Am I An Evening Newspaper? / Never Ever Marry Or Date A Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.