Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Love To Lust - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love To Lust (26643 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love To Lust by CasNova: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dear friends, this is to appreciate you all for your interest and comments.

This is another jolly ride.

Welcome aboard.

Love to Lust

Nini Nova

© 2020

Cover picture: Pexels

Dedication

This book is dedicated to the glory of almighty God. It is also dedicated to those who believe in faithfulness in relationship.

Love to Lust

Alex has a good job and a beautiful family. His love to lust after beautiful women seems to be so enchanting. He has a good frolicking time with Amanda and Evelyn, among others. When he discovers that the lust that drives him around also has a griping hold on his wife, things change and they never remain the same again.

CAUTION: This story contains explicit sexual contents.

After the day’s hard work, I believed there must be some moments devoted to cooling off. Life should not just be work, work, and work; as if everything must be work. It was Tuesday evening, by 6.00 pm, I was at the G-Gold Club house in Ikeja. I had my own consultancy firm now and had just won a big contract. That meant there was need for celebration. To savor the moment with me was Amanda, my latest girlfriend. To me, bringing her to the place was one of the ways I was having a good time.

I ordered for two plates of pepper soup and drinks. The red wine was always my preference. As I took the peppery delicacies, I sipped the wine from time to time. Sitting across the table was Amanda, my pretty girlfriend. She chatted excitedly about Cynthia, one of her friends. Being a man of few words, I only nodded from time to time. It was my habit not to talk much especially while eating or drinking.

There was a big screen in the large room which was showing musical videos. In the name of singing, some exuberant guys with frenzy, half-clad ladies, were twisting their bodies and gyrating in what we called dance.

I was not a music fan and was barely paying attention to them. Even if I were to be a music fan, my choice would not be this very loud genre. Music was out of my way. I would rather put my interests in other ephemeral things.

“Hey, you’re not answering my question,” Amanda interjected in my thoughts.

I tried a grin. “Hmn? Sorry, what did you say?”

“Ha, ha, what could you be thinking of that you were so far away? Any problem?”

I changed the grin to a warm smile. “There’s no problem whatsoever. It’s something that happened in the office that distracted me. I’m sorry. What were you saying?”

“I asked if the shopping you promised will be this weekend as planned.”

I was bemused. So, I had even promised to take her for shopping during the weekend! Gosh, I could not remember making such a promise. All the same, I smiled and nodded. “No problem, Amanda dear.”

“Oh, you’re such a darling,” she gushed and gave me a peck on the left cheek. Hmn, women and show of emotion. I winked at her.

“I thought you would deny it,” she said, cheekily.

Now, I laughed shortly. There would be no need for any denial. I was in a good mood, wasn’t I? Besides, nothing went for nothing. Since it pleased me to indulge in such frivolities, I was prepared to pay the price.

Amanda was recently employed in my consultancy firm. That was just about three months ago. So far, as Project Officer, she was doing well. It was not difficult to see that she had a lot of zeal; and it was remarkable that she combined brilliance with beauty.

That combination was striking enough to make me lose my sensations. At first, I limited myself to making passing remarks about how beautiful and desirable she looked.

Those words had certainly wet the ground for me. By the time I offered to take her out for dinner, she said yes without any reservation.

That was some weeks ago. Since then, the affair had been going on and had blossomed. She ignored the fact that apart from my being married some months ago, I probably also had other lovers. I could see that my marital status did not in the least bother her. To her, if I chose the life of a philanderer, that was my business.

Amanda finished the first plate of pepper soup and indicated interest in having another. She was particularly fond of goat meat delicacy. I smiled at her and wondered how come she had large appetite. She always seemed to like food a lot, yet she looked very slim. I thought some people were like that. I nodded again and ordered an extra plate for her.

After the meal, I rented a room in the club for a ‘short time.’ That was one of the side attractions of the club, which I so much liked. We were soon in the privacy of the room. Amanda knew that with my mood, there was a great whiff of sexuality in the air.

Without any further fuss, my mouth was on hers. It seemed to be a cautious move at first, but we soon went full gear. Gladly, I realized that the feeling and desire were mutual.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Without any further fuss, my mouth was on hers. It seemed to be a cautious move at first, but we soon went full gear. Gladly, I realized that the feeling and desire were mutual.

“Do you like the kiss?” I asked, smiling at her. It was an unnecessary question. Would she ever say she didn’t like it?

Amanda tried to speak but couldn’t. She was short of breath and needed time to regain composure. She final nodded. “Yes.”

“That’s right,” I replied. “You’re right, for I like it too.”

I resumed the kiss. This time, my right hand did some exploration. It found its way to the zip of her skirt and undid it. My fingers rubbed at the tip of her pantie and slid inside. Gently and softly, my fingers did some exploring, until we did a lot of exciting of her expectant clitoris. My fingers moved slowly to feel the moist fabric of her pantie. I would really have to put her in the mood before I consummated the whole act.
I increased my action on her clit. My fingers moved deftly – steadfast and fast. I could feel my breath increasing. She moaned in response to my passionate gestures.

Amanda moved her legs and spread them apart. I continued the rubbing of my fingers
on her genitals until her body quivered in excitement. I could feel that her nipples had hardened the more with my touch and caress. We must have the craving to be stimulated. No problem, I would soon get to that part in a short while.

I briefly stopped to pull down her trousers and the fabric of her white pantie. She wiggled her waist and hips to facilitate getting this done. Her breaths came in short, hot releases as the sensation of my mouth on her pussy lips seemed to set her on fire. I began to flick my tongue close to her vulva. I could imagine that my mouth was doing wonders on her body.

Then I began to lick, gradually moving closer to the central nub. I paused to nip her labia between my teeth. She let out another gasp as she laid her hands on my head. I clasped each of her thighs in one of my hands, spreading her legs wider. My breathing was labored now, and I had to fill my lungs in short, swift bursts, keeping my lips on hers in an open-mouthed kiss and sucking the air in sideway.

My hands travelled further up her thighs. I spread my fingers, brushing each of my thumbs against her hip bones and pulling down the fabric of her pant so that her arse was gratuitously exposed. Amanda let herself to the whims of my pleasure. Every part of my nerve felt tinges of excitement. I only slackened down a bit to allow her some respite. Now was the time to go for the grand finale. I removed the buckle of my belt to pull down my trousers. I positioned her butt against my laps with my organ straining to make the rear entry.

She pleasantly moaned when the flat of my hand joined with her backside and my dick penetrated her. My hands went up to her bust to cup and cuddle the boobs. Then, we came down again to hold her waist. It was an exciting experience. It was certainly a pleasant one for me and I hoped it was pleasant for her too.

Amanda opened her mouth, but what came out were monosyllabic moans. I didn’t say a word in response. Rather, I busied myself in the task at hand. My breath came in short and even rhythm. Even as my bare cock nudged at her pussy, I certainly felt I was the super dude with enormous charm and power. I kept up the volume and gradually increased the tempo. I was not just a hard office worker; I was also a hard rider!

I kept thrusting in and out, alternating between very deep thrusts and near-withdrawals. After minutes, I felt spent. Throbs of excitement took over my body as I finally released the hot semen. I withdrew quickly to shower her butts with the liquid, still holding tight to her waist. It was the end of the first lap. We lay naked on the bed while her hand smooched on my chest. My left hand cuddled her bums. In a matter of minutes, I was hot enough to initiate another action.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Following bumper to bumper
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
My hands went up to her bust to cup and cuddle the boobs. Then, we came down again to hold her waist. It was an exciting experience. It was certainly a pleasant one for me and I hoped it was pleasant for her too.

Amanda opened her mouth, but what came out were monosyllabic moans. I didn’t say a word in response. Rather, I busied myself in the task at hand. My breath came in short and even rhythm. Even as my bare cock nudged at her pussy, I certainly felt I was the super dude with enormous charm and power. I kept up the volume and gradually increased the tempo. I was not just a hard office worker; I was also a hard rider!

I kept thrusting in and out, alternating between very deep thrusts and near-withdrawals. After minutes, I felt spent. Throbs of excitement took over my body as I finally released the hot semen. I withdrew quickly to shower her butts with the liquid, still holding tight to her waist. It was the end of the first lap. We lay naked on the bed while her hand smooched on my chest. My left hand cuddled her bums. In a matter of minutes, I was hot enough to initiate another action.

I kissed her the way I had before. As I kissed her, my hands rounded her hips and covered her ass, pulling her up onto my lap until she was straddling me. When I stopped the kiss, I made further exploration. My hands slid down her to follow the contours of her body. I stroked her bare back and curled my fingers around her shoulders, then pushed her down until she could feel the hardness of my cock against her.

I kissed her again and spread her legs wider. She moaned as my cockhead hit the end of her passage. I took her with the slow deliberation of restrained excitement. With the restraint and the prowess, it took several minutes before I could reach the apex of my mounting passion. I supposed she came too, but that was more of her cup of tea. I gripped her shoulders and made some grunts to signal my peak of excitement.

About three weeks later, I was in the office preparing for the tasks of the day when my cell phone rang. It was from Amanda.

“Good morning, Mr. Alex Dodo. I’m not feeling well. I’ll be going to the staff clinic first before I can come to work,” she told me. There was something about her. Since our affairs started, any time she called me by full name with the title, Mister, she was up to something.

I was instantly full of concern. “I hope it's not serious.”

Since she started working for me, this was the first time she would be talking such a permission.

“It's just some nausea and feverishness,” she explained. “I hope to be in the office soonest.”

“Alright. See you.”

I was back to work. I had many documents to type so I was soon engrossed in the work.

Amanda did not resume for work until after two. She came straight to my office to see me.

“What could be wrong with you, Amanda baby,” I asked as soon as she sat down.

“Since yesterday afternoon, I've not been feeling well. The nausea and feverishness made me know I would need some treatment. At the
hospital, I did some tests and this is the result.”

Dramatically, she opened her handbag and brought out the results of the medical tests.

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ride on
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Love To Lust by chybuzky(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don land

Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 5:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Following
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Amanda did not resume for work until after two. She came straight to my office to see me.

“What could be wrong with you, Amanda baby,” I asked as soon as she sat down.

“Since yesterday afternoon, I've not been feeling well. The nausea and feverishness made me know I would need some treatment. At the hospital, I did some tests and this is the result.”

Dramatically, she opened her handbag and brought out the results of the medical tests.

I took it from her and opened it gingerly. My eyes popped out in surprise.

“What? You're pregnant?”

She nodded without saying a word.

“What a surprise! Can you tell me why you would get yourself pregnant?”

Amanda frowned slightly. “What kind of question is that?”

“Is it not an act of carelessness that you should get pregnant?”

She sighed. “Well, now that it has come, it has come.”

For some seconds, I stared at her. “Anyway, congratulations. I’m sure the man responsible will be proud of the achievement.”

She chuckled. “You will be the one to answer that question. Are you proud of your achievement?”

I frowned. “Now, wait a minute. Don’t tell me I’m the one responsible for the pregnancy.”

She looked at me sternly. “Yes, you are.”

I shook my head. “No, no, no, Amanda. You can't be serious.”

“Of course, my dear, I'm serious,” she replied.

There was another pause. I studied her countenance to see if I could discern guile. From what I saw, there was none.

“Alright. Let us assume that I'm indeed responsible for the pregnancy, why don’t you do what you should do now?”

Amanda breathed out audibly. “It is not about assuming as you're indeed responsible. But what exactly do you mean by I should do what I
ought to do?”

“My dear, you should know what I mean.”

She shook her head. “Let’s not waste time on this. The next step should be making formalities.”

My brows became knitted in a frown again. “What formalities are you talking about?”

“You should know now. I’m talking about formalities concerning introduction, engagement, and proper wedding.”

I was shocked. Literately. Was she joking?

Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ride on.
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Following.
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2020
chybuzky:
I don land

Nice one OP

You are welcome.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
My brows became knitted in a frown again.

“What formalities are you talking about?”

“You should know now. I’m talking about formalities concerning introduction, engagement, and proper wedding.”

I was shocked. Literarily. Was she joking?

“Now, let's stop the drama,” I said. “I will give you the money to terminate the foetus. Before the end of the week, go and get rid of it.”

Amanda stood up, looking indignant. “Are you suggesting I should go and abort the pregnancy?”

Now, she was beginning to get me exasperated. “What other thing do you think I'm saying? Look, I'm not suggesting. I am actually telling you to go for abortion.”

She shook her head again. “I'm sorry, I can't do that.”

I had to be insistent. “You can. You have to. There's no other choice.”

Again, she shook her head. Swiftly, she took her handbag on my desk. Without saying anything further, she turned to go.

“I will transfer some money into your account,” I said. “That should take care of it and save us the whole hassles.”

She did not say anything further. I watched as she left my office. My mind soon went into a frenzy. Amanda must be joking, I thought grimly.

How could she be taking about marriage? Had she forgotten that I was married with kids? How could she think of us marrying? Of course she must be kidding.

The following day was hectic. We had been busy since morning. The seminar on agricultural economics we had organized that day made the schedule of things to be tight. By the time we were back in the chamber, I could see that Amanda was quite tired.

She ordered for a meal and wolfed it down. I allowed her some rest before I sent for her. I was relaxing in my office with cold malt drinks when she came to meet me. I motioned her to a seat.

“How’re you, dear?” I greeted.

“Fine,” came the simple answer.

“Have you seen the alert of the money I transferred into your account?”

She looked surprised. “No, I’ve not seen it. You’ve transferred some money?”

“Yes. Fifty thousand naira. I did the transfer a couple of minutes ago.”

She checked the text message of her phone. A message was pending. It was from the bank she used and indeed it confirmed that her account had been credited by the said amount from me.

“Pardon me, I didn’t know when the message came. Yes, I can confirm the deposit.”

I smiled. “That settles everything.”

“What everything?”
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by dawno2008(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nice story.
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
dawno2008:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
She checked the text message of her phone. A message was pending. It was from the bank she used and indeed it confirmed that her account had been credited by the said amount from me.

“Pardon me, I didn’t know when the message came. Yes, I can confirm the deposit.”

I smiled. “That settles everything.”

“What everything?”

“Oh come on. You know what I mean.”

Amanda smiled. “If you’re referring to abortion, I’ve said no, no, no.”

My face became stern. “Now, don’t you start that silly game of yours again.”

“I’m not playing any game. And nothing is silly here. I’m having the baby, and that’s that. Thanks for the money. I’ll use it for the antenatal and to buy stuffs that the baby will need.”

I looked at her petulantly. “Oh, for God’s sake, Amanda, surely you can’t be serious with what you’ve been saying.”

“I’m dead serious,” she affirmed. “I thought you said you love me. Where’s the love?”

I managed a grin. Love? What has love got to do with this? She was putting me in a tight corner and she was talking about love. “Of course,
I love you, but I did not bargain for this. No, we can’t get married. You of all people know that I’m already married for God’s sake.”

She stared at me. “I know. All the same, that doesn’t justify that I must take a life by killing the unborn baby.”

“It’s just a fetus, for now,” I said quickly. “It’s not yet a baby. It’s only a fetus that is a couple of weeks old.”

She chuckled. “It has a human life. Terminating it means taking human life.”

I shook my head. “See who’s sermonizing!”

“It’s not about sermonizing. I want to keep the baby. “

“Keep the baby for what? Alright, you can do all you want, but count me out. It’s either you put an end to that foetus or I’m not going to
have anything to do with that baby!”

“You should have thought of that before sleeping with me!”

“Keep your voice down!” I rasped. Beads of sweat gathered at my brow. I was not finding her action funny at all. “We’re in the office so don’t talk so loudly.”

I allowed seconds of pause. “Dear Amanda, why’re you proving so difficult? Do you want me to increase the money? Tell me, how much do you want? How much do you want me to add to it?”

She shook her head emphatically. “It’s not about money. I want to have the baby. I’m tired of committing abortions. I just want to have the baby.”

“What about me? This your action will ruin my home. It will ruin my marriage.”

“Explain to your wife that we’re in Africa. Here in this continent, a man is free to have more than one wife.”

I said in exasperation. Just what had come over her? “How could you be insisting on having the child? How could you be insisting on marriage?”

“Point of correction, I’m not insisting on marriage. What I’m insisting on is keeping the baby.”

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by makuazini(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2020
thanks for the update. kindly feed us more.
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 5:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice update, CasNova.
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Cool one
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2020
I allowed seconds of pause. “Dear Amanda, why’re you proving so difficult? Do you want me to increase the money? Tell me, how much do you want? How much do you want me to add to it?”

She shook her head emphatically. “It’s not about money. I want to have the baby. I’m tired of committing abortions. I just want to have the baby.”

“What about me? This your action will ruin my home. It will ruin my marriage.”

“Explain to your wife that we’re in Africa. Here in this continent, a man is free to have more than one wife.”

I said in exasperation. Just what had come over her? “How could you be insisting on having the child? How could you be insisting on marriage?”

“Point of correction, I’m not insisting on marriage. What I’m insisting on is keeping the baby.”

“That’s what I first said. How could you insist on having the child? Where will that lead you? What is the essence of having a baby without being in marriage?”

She shrugged and then smiled. “Let’s just say I have come to realize that I’m tired of taking the life of an innocent soul. I also think I’ll be happy to be a mother. What matters is the desire and the contentment that come with it.”

I shook my head. “Amanda, you don’t know what you’re saying. You’re just carried away by certain passion. Why’re you so emotional about
this matter?”

She smiled again and stood up. “Once again, thank you for the money; it will be handy. But, sorry, dear boss, I won’t abort the baby. The
money will be a good way to start off.”

I did not say anything again. In my mind, Amanda must be crazy. But maybe it was my fault. I should have used a condom with her. I should
learn from this and must never throw caution to the wind again. Because of this her stand, I maintained some distance with her henceforth.

She did her job diligently and was where the matter stopped. There was nothing like taking her out again.

I was not a man that cherished fidelity. Now that Amanda was practically out of the way, I had to get myself another damsel. There was this lady I met on a social media who went by the name, Augusta. Now, that was a significant name, wasn’t it? I had chatted with Augusta on WhatsApp. She was based in Lagos and that made things easy. This afternoon, I decided to call her number. Her phone only rang twice before she picked it.

“Hello, Augusta. This is your man, Alex on the line.”

“Hello, Alex. How d’you do?”

I grinned. “I’m cool. Look, Augusta, can we meet at G-Gold Club at Ikeja today by seven p.m? Do you know the place?”

“I know the club,” she replied.

I was not surprised. A lady like her would know many club houses.

“Good, let’s meet there today by seven in the evening.”

“That will be no problem, as long as you’re ready to take care of me.”

I was prepared for that. I knew I would definitely have to take care of her. “So, let’s meet there, Augusta.”

“Alright, Alex. See you.”

I was in the club few minutes after six. I played snooker to while away the time. When it was few minutes to seven p.m., Augusta came to
meet me there. She should be in her mid-twenties, and she even looked prettier than she looked in picture.

“Hello, Augusta. Finally, we’re meeting in blood and flesh.”

“Hello, Alex.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / Jake: Son Of Emperor / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.