Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Love To Lust - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love To Lust (26652 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Next, please.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy and Prosperous New Year to all my friends.

God bless.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2021
After some seconds, a voice called out: “Who is there?”

“It’s Alex. I’m here to see Evelyn.”

The door was opened. A lady in her mid-twenties smiled to show her fine teeth. She was pretty but quite short.

“Evelyn?”

She nodded. “Come in, Alex.”

I stepped inside her apartment.

“Augusta has said a lot about you,” she said.

I nodded. “She said you’re her good friend,” I said for lack of anything to say.

I followed her to the sitting-room. She waved at the seats. “Please sit down and make yourself comfortable.”

“Thank you.” I sat on a comfortable chair and studied the room. It was fine and well decorated. This lady surely lived comfortably.

“What kind of drinks do I get you?” she asked.

I shrugged. “Any drinks will be okay.”

The flat-screen television was switched on. I watched it while Evelyn went to get the drinks. She came with a tray containing fruits drinks.

“Thanks,” I offered.

“You are welcome.”

She served herself from the drink.

“How long did Augusta say she would be away?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe a week or a couple of weeks.”

I was surprised. “I thought she said she would be away only for a couple of days.”

She shrugged. “She’s free to stay there for as long as she desires.”

Just like Augusta, I could see that Evelyn’s English was very good. These ladies were educated. What could prompt them to be in this kind of

business they were engaged in? then, I realized I had not discussed the monetary aspect with Evelyn. Was it not better I discussed it on the outset?

“Can you give me a breakdown of your charges?” I prompted.

She looked surprised. “Didn’t Augusta tell you?”

I shook my head. “No, she only told me to be ready to treat you right.”

“I can’t tell you a thing on that. Augusta is the one to tell you.”

I sighed. “Does that mean it’s going to be pay after service?”

Again, she looked surprised. “What service are you talking about?”

A whiff of slight confusion clouded my face. Why was she asking this kind of question? Was I not there for ‘business’?

“Well, I mean …”

“I’m not a call girl,” she declared.

What are you? I asked in my mind. I sighed again. “So why am I here?”

She chuckled. “August said you are bored stiff with your wife and you need a lady’s company. Are you not here for companionship?”

I grinned. These ladies must have good sense of humor. When did I ever discuss companionship with Augusta? Was I another Adam that God
brought Eve to for companionship? Wait a minute. The name ‘Eve’ and ‘Evelyn’ were somehow joined; except that Adam had nothing to do with
Alex. I grinned at my witticism.

I stared at her. We needed to define the ‘companionship’. “Does that mean there will be no sex?” I blurted out.

“Don’t you men know more than sex?” she parried.

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Cool update.

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Graminyte9(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2021
More.....

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
She looked surprised. “Didn’t Augusta tell you?”

I shook my head. “No, she only told me to be ready to treat you right.”

“I can’t tell you a thing on that. Augusta is the one to tell you.”

I sighed. “Does that mean it’s going to be pay after service?”

Again, she looked surprised. “What service are you talking about?”

A whiff of slight confusion clouded my face. Why was she asking this kind of question? Was I not there for ‘business’?

“Well, I mean …”

“I’m not a call girl,” she declared.

What are you? I asked in my mind. I sighed again.

“So why am I here?”

She chuckled. “August said you are bored stiff with your wife and you need a lady’s company. Are you not here for companionship?”

I grinned. These ladies must have good sense of humor. When did I ever discuss companionship with Augusta? Was I another Adam that God brought Eve to for companionship? Wait a minute.

The name ‘Eve’ and ‘Evelyn’ were somehow connected; except that Adam had nothing to do with Alex. I grinned at my witticism.

I stared at her. We needed to define the ‘companionship’. “Does that mean there will be no sex?” I blurted out.

“Don’t you men know more than sex?” she parried.

Perhaps, I was wasting my time being here with her, I thought. As far as I was concerned, companionship without sex was mere acquaintanceship.

“Do you want sex?” she asked. She sounded so blunt about it.

“Well, invariably, yes.”

“And if I say no?”

I sighed and chuckled. “If you say no, I’ll be on my way.”

She shook her head. “You really fancy sex that much?”

“Let’s say I do.”

She stared at me. “You think you can take on me? Will it not be better we remain just friends? It will be better you do not start what you cannot finish.”

Now, who did this lady think she was? Did she think she was talking to a novice or what?

“Why don’t you try and see,” I dared her. “A trial will convince you.”

She nodded as if that was the kind of response she expected.

“Alright, Alex.”

That settled it, but she still had not told me how much she would charge. Inwardly, I shrugged. When she was ready to do so, she would talk.

“Are you going to satisfy me?” she asked, looking straight into my eyes. This lady was audacious. How could she ask that?

“I’ll do it till you want no more,” I replied conceitedly.

“Really?”

I nodded. “Sure.”

She stared again and nodded too. “Alright, Alex. Let me get you energy drink.”

Wow, it was going to be a serious ride, I thought. “Go ahead.”

She stood up and went out of the living-room. I stared at the television and did some thinking.

Evelyn couldn’t be more demanding that Augusta who I already considered a ‘wild’ one, I thought. Some minutes later, she returned with a pack of energy drink. She poured some into my cup.

“You need it,” she muttered. I shrugged. What I would show this girl, eh. I drank the drink.

“Do you always tease men the way you teased me?” I asked.

“Did I tease you?”

“Of course, you did. You and friend, Augusta, like to play with words.”

She smiled. “Do you find that offensive?”

“Oh, no. Not at all. It is rather intriguing.”

Some seconds later, I realized that her image and other images became blurry. I felt drowsy. What a thing to feel at a time like this. I rested my head on the backrest of the seat. I felt the urge to sleep as I had never felt before. Images became blurrier.

Seconds later, I closed my eyes and succumbed to sleep.

Re: Love To Lust by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nice one boss keep em coming
Re: Love To Lust by PrinceMon101(m): 4:44am On Jan 11, 2021
E don happen😂😂😂
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
E don happen, dem don drug am grin
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Continue
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ride on
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
More
Re: Love To Lust by Jennifernnodi(f): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
more pls

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Some seconds later, I realized that her image and other images became blurry. I felt drowsy. What a thing to feel at a time like this. I rested my head on the backrest of the seat.

I felt the urge to sleep as I had never felt before. Images became blurrier. Seconds later, I closed my eyes and succumbed to sleep.

I opened my eyes slowly. I was startled to find myself lying on a king-size bed totally naked. Where was I? How did I get here? What …?

I wanted to get up from the bed. To my consternation, I realized my two hands and legs were tied apart to the edges of the bed. This was incredible. What on hell was this? Whose bedroom was this? How …?

Then, I remembered I was with Evelyn. I was discussing with her. I just took some drinks and I became drowsy. Goodness, that lady laced the drinks with drugs!

Where was she? Where on hell was she? The door to the bedroom suddenly opened and … there was she. Evelyn came in, smiling.

“Hello, lover-boy. Good to see that you’re awake.”

“What the hell is this?” I demanded angrily. “Why was I tied up like this?”

“Hey, take it easy. There’s no harm meant. It is all part of the game. Sorry, but we’re going to play it my own way. you told me you will satisfy me, so this is just the beginning. I like to dominate, that’s why you’re like this.”

I sighed. This was serious. In all my years of sexual adventure, I had never faced a situation such as this. I tried to assure myself that all would be well.

“So, this is all game, abi?” I asked.

She smiled. “Yes, dear Alex. This is all part of the game, so relax.”

I felt awkward and ridiculous, but I would have to play along.

She stood at the edge of the bed. “Now, let the game begin,” she said. She pulled up the spaghetti top she was wearing. Smiling at me, her hands went to her back to unclasp the straps of her white bra. When she removed the bra, I could clearly see her jaunty, full boobs.

Immediately, I felt some warmth growing between my groin.

Her hands went to the boobs and rubbed on them. It was more like teasing them. She circled the areolas with her fingers. The stirring in my prick became noticeable. There was no doubt that I was fascinated by her moves.

Gingerly, her hands went to her brown shorts. She pulled it down and wiggled her waist as she did so. By the time it got to her knees, I could see that she was not wearing any pantie. Slowly, she pulled the shorts to her feet and stepped out of it.

She stood upright to stare at me with her hands akimbo. Her genitals were almost clean-shaven. Though on the short side, she had cute figure. The statistics of her chest, her boobs, her waist and her hips would be impressive. I liked what I saw, no doubt.

“How do I look?” she asked, still smiling.

“Fantastic,” I replied.

“You really think so?”

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Jennifernnodi(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
pls update it �����
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Love To Lust by Polynek(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
we are waiting
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ann2012:
Interesting

Thanks
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Gingerly, her hands went to her brown shorts. She pulled it down and wiggled her waist as she did so. By the time it got to her knees, I could see that she was not wearing any pantie. Slowly, she pulled the shorts to her feet and stepped out of it.

She stood upright to stare at me with her hands akimbo. Her genitals were almost clean-shaven. Though on the short side, she had cute figure. The statistics of her chest, her boobs, her waist and her hips would be impressive. I liked what I saw, no doubt.

“How do I look?” she asked, still smiling.

“Fantastic,” I replied.

“You really think so?”

“It’s not just what I think. It’s the fact on the ground.”

“You’re not bad looking too, Alex. As a matter of fact, you’re very handsome, and I love your body.”

“Thank you.” I didn’t know what else to say.

She moved to the bed and crawled to me. “This your organ is gearing for action, isn’t it?” She pointed at my prick.

“You can say that again,” I replied with a chuckle.

Her right hand rubbed on my thighs briefly and moved to the dick. She scooped it in her hands and rubbed it gently.

“You’re going to like it, Alex,” she said. “You’re going to like what I will do to you.”

I nodded. “Carry on.”

She leaned over on my genitals, spat on the dick and encased her mouth with it. Like someone licking a lollipop, she teased and sucked on my
dick. It was expertly done. She really sucked on the organ, giving it a deep-throat thing. I closed my eyes and allowed her to have her fantasies.

She continued her act; from cock-sucking to scrotum-licking. From my lying position, I could sensation mounting in me and threatening to reach its peak. Just then, she stopped doing what she was doing.

She moved up to my chest. I could smell her hair and breath. Like a mother who wanted to breast feed a baby, she shoved her right breast in
my mouth. I reacted like a baby who had long been expecting that. I ran my tongue round her areola sucked the nipple. It tasted like she had
smeared some chocolate on it. After some moments, she removed the boob and brought the left one. Again, I did what I did to the first boob.
She closed her eyes and moaned softly. I was sure she enjoyed my act as much as I did.

After some moments, she stopped that one too.

“Let’s move to another level,” she said. She spread her legs over my face and deftly positioned her body such that her spread vagina was on my
mouth.

“Now, suck, baby,” she intoned.

Gladly, I did as she said. Her vulva, clits and other genitals received tongue-caressing and –licking of a life. That was the day I had the longest
time of doing this kind of passion. She rubbed her left hand on my head and mumbled delightedly to herself.

After some minutes, she stopped the act too. There was no doubt that she was indeed in charge of the situation. Her domination was striking.
Was this what she did with guys, or was she just experimenting with me? I could not ask her. That was the least important thing for now.

Evelyn moved down to my mid-section again. rubbing my manhood in her hands, she spat on it once again. it was a prelude to her sitting
astride me and inserting the manhood inside her vagina. Her cunt was lubricated enough to take in my full big cock. She gasped all the same
and smiled.

“You have such a big dick,” she commented.

I grunted in reply. Slowly, she started grinding me. I wished my hands could be free so that I would grip her butts or run my hands on her boobs.
Sorry, that would have to be another time, I told myself.

Her grinding was slow, steady and rhythmic. It was like a scene I had watched on a blue movie. Now, I was witnessing it live. She did it like a professional and I soon found myself on the way to peaking up again. She let out a moan as she climaxed. Seconds later, she led me to my own climax. She must be a good judge, for she removed my dick from her pussy just in time before the ejaculation of semen.

She collapsed on my chest. My body shook a bit as a result of the let-out passion. After some seconds, she stood up from me.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she asked.

I smiled. “Sure. That was a wild one.”

“Good. Just one moment.”

“Won’t you untie me, now?”

She smiled. “Oh, not just yet.”

In nude. She left the bedroom. About two minutes later, she was back, but with another lady.

“What!” I said in surprise. “What’s going on?”

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Very interesting
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Love To Lust by LoveToRead: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by Rexdraxler1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omo ur life don baje.. Come and continue wit d facking movie my frnd. Nice one!
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Go on.
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
More
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 11:25am On May 01, 2021
She collapsed on my chest. My body shook a bit as a result of the let-out passion. After some seconds, she stood up from me.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she asked.

I smiled. “Sure. That was a wild one.”

“Good. Just one moment.”

“Won’t you untie me, now?”

She smiled. “Oh, not just yet.”

In nude. She left the bedroom. About two minutes later, she was back, but with another lady.

“What!” I said in surprise. “What’s going on?”

“Relax,” Evelyn said. “This is a good friend. You can call her Apple. She’s on our side.”

Apple? Now, what kind of name was that? And what had I led myself into?

“You mean you invited your friend here?” I asked, bewildered.

“Yes, but she has been here all along. She was in the other bedroom.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. “You mean you gals planned all this together?”

The lady she called Apple smiled. “Of course, you don’t imagine that Evelyn alone get you from the living-room to this bedroom all alone.”

That must be true. I had not even thought of the possibility before. Gosh, these ladies were crazy! There was no doubt that they must be crazy!

“Now, don’t look like that,” Evelyn put in. “Don’t tell me you’ve never had a party before.”
I sighed and shook my head. “No, I’ve never had it.”

“Congratulations, you’re about to experience it,” Evelyn went on.

She said it as if I was about to receive a laurel from a prestigious university. Should I gloat over the ‘feat’ I was about to achieve?

“Why didn’t you tell me this all along?” I demanded indignantly. It sounded more like a feigned anger.

The two friends looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“But you should be glad about the offer, shouldn’t you?” Evelyn said. “Aren’t you glad that two lovely ladies are throwing themselves at you?”

I grinned and shook my head. All this was a novel experience to me. And it was weird.

“Apple too wants a piece of the action,” Evelyn went on. “Just like me, she loves to dominate.”
Was I supposed to be gladdened by this? Now, it was looking more like a rape, wasn’t it?

“Ah, let me get him the drinks,” Apple said, leaving the room. Evelyn looked at me and smiled.

“What a lucky guy you are,” Evelyn went on.

“Believe me, you’re going to have sex the way you have never had it before.”

I grimaced. “I see.”

Apple returned with a plastic bottle of drink. It was probably an energy-boosting drink. She came to the bed-side, uncorked it and put it in my mouth.

She lifted it to my mouth until she was certain I had sipped enough from the liquid content.

“Good. Now, let’s begin the second phase of our being together,” Evelyn announced.

‘That’s right,” Apple concurred.

She soon got undressed. By contrast, she was much taller than Evelyn, but her tits and butts were smaller.

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:43pm On May 08, 2021
Apple returned with a plastic bottle of drink. It was probably an energy-boosting drink. She came to the bed-side, uncorked it and put it in my mouth. She lifted it to my mouth until she was certain I had sipped enough from the liquid content.

“Good. Now, let’s begin the second phase of our being together,” Evelyn announced.

‘That’s right,” Apple concurred. She soon got undressed. By contrast, she was much taller than Evelyn, but her tits and butts were smaller.

I closed my eyes briefly and opened them to see Apple moving over me while her hand moved down to massage my ball sack.

When she noticed I was staring at her tits, she smiled at me before moving in to kiss me. Our kissing was soft and tender, and she tasted sweet to me as our nude bodies pressed against each other.

Slowly, Apple moved her mouth from my lips and began to kiss my face in different places.
I just stared at her. Apple smiled at me. and continued with her kisses.

She tickled my bare chest with her tongue, then kissed the chest in several places before running her tongue down to my stomach. My cock warmed its way to life. Apple’s right hand moved down to grab my fully erect cock, stroking it gently as she began licking its tip and rounded head.

Her warm breath on my cock felt exciting. It was like she was making love to my dick, her full lips brushing against it and her tongue flicking over it. She slowly sucked on just the top part of it while her hand tugged lightly up and down on my shaft.

After some seconds, she looked up at me.

“You got a great dick, Alex. I fucking love it.”

I breathed gently and smiled at her encouragingly. Evelyn came to join in the act.

Reaching to my right, she started to rub my other part of the chest. She moved across to my left thigh and over the small pubic patch.

On her part, Apple continued to play with my penis while running her hands over my chest and down my prostrate legs. Evelyn slid closer and turned on her left side so that she pressed up against me, resting her head on my bare shoulder.

Apple expertly serviced my erect dick. Evelyn hinged her body downward so that she could also suck on me. The two friends took turns to suck the organ.

As Apple placed my hard pecker in her mouth, Evelyn would stroke it up and down – then they would swap and repeat the pattern.
The sensation was beyond imagination. I had never felt anything like this.

Evelyn’s mouth was soft and warm as her tongue glided along my shaft. She sucked on my rigid cock. Apple’s mouth was tighter around my organ, caused by the suction she did as she swallowed all of it.

The two ladies were passionate and I knew it would not be long before I would let out my semen.

To my surprise, the two ladies started kissing each other passionately as Evelyn’s grip remained on my hard shaft. Apple moved and brought Evelyn’s face closer into hers.

Tongues darted back and forth between open mouths as Apple’s hands cuddled Evelyn’s bare shoulders and arms. The hands reached down to handle Evelyn’s breasts.

Evelyn reached out to fully embrace Apple in her arms as their kissing intensified. The two ladies remained fixed against each other as their hands roamed freely over each other’s nude body.

They pressed tightly together as their hands slid from one bare spot to the next, rubbing each other’s boobs and squeezing each other’s asses.

I thought I was thoroughly enjoying the show. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. It was obvious to me that these two friends were more than just friends.

From their acts, they liked each other very much and were certainly comfortable in each other’s arms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / Jake: Son Of Emperor / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.