Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,673 members, 7,805,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Love To Lust - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love To Lust (20433 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Bound To Lust / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Love To Lust by kweensheba: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Cool and smooth story
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
tonysunkan:
Cool and smooth story

tonysunkan:
Cool and smooth story

Thank you.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
She checked the text message of her phone. A message was pending. It was from the bank she used and indeed it confirmed that her account had been credited by the said amount from me.

“Pardon me, I didn’t know when the message came. Yes, I can confirm the deposit.”

I smiled. “That settles everything.”

“What everything?”

“Oh come on. You know what I mean.”

Amanda smiled. “If you’re referring to abortion, I’ve said no, no, no.”

My face became stern. “Now, don’t you start that silly game of yours again.”

“I’m not playing any game. And nothing is silly here. I’m having the baby, and that’s that. Thanks for the money. I’ll use it for the antenatal and to buy stuffs that the baby will need.”

I looked at her petulantly. “Oh, for God’s sake, Amanda, surely you can’t be serious with what you’ve been saying.”

“I’m dead serious,” she affirmed. “I thought you said you love me. Where’s the love?”

I managed a grin. Love? What has love got to do with this? She was putting me in a tight corner and she was talking about love. “Of course,
I love you, but I did not bargain for this. No, we can’t get married. You of all people know that I’m already married for God’s sake.”

She stared at me. “I know. All the same, that doesn’t justify that I must take a life by killing the unborn baby.”

“It’s just a fetus, for now,” I said quickly. “It’s not yet a baby. It’s only a fetus that is a couple of weeks old.”

She chuckled. “It has a human life. Terminating it means taking human life.”

I shook my head. “See who’s sermonizing!”

“It’s not about sermonizing. I want to keep the baby. “

“Keep the baby for what? Alright, you can do all you want, but count me out. It’s either you put an end to that foetus or I’m not going to
have anything to do with that baby!”

“You should have thought of that before sleeping with me!”

“Keep your voice down!” I rasped. Beads of sweat gathered at my brow. I was not finding her action funny at all. “We’re in the office so don’t talk so loudly.”

I allowed seconds of pause. “Dear Amanda, why’re you proving so difficult? Do you want me to increase the money? Tell me, how much do you want? How much do you want me to add to it?”

She shook her head emphatically. “It’s not about money. I want to have the baby. I’m tired of committing abortions. I just want to have the baby.”

“What about me? This your action will ruin my home. It will ruin my marriage.”

“Explain to your wife that we’re in Africa. Here in this continent, a man is free to have more than one wife.”

I said in exasperation. Just what had come over her? “How could you be insisting on having the child? How could you be insisting on marriage?”

“Point of correction, I’m not insisting on marriage. What I’m insisting on is keeping the baby.”

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by kweensheba: 2:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Nice work.

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes, go on.

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2020
I allowed seconds of pause. “Dear Amanda, why’re you proving so difficult? Do you want me to increase the money? Tell me, how much do you want? How much do you want me to add to it?”

She shook her head emphatically. “It’s not about money. I want to have the baby. I’m tired of committing abortions. I just want to have the baby.”

“What about me? This your action will ruin my home. It will ruin my marriage.”

“Explain to your wife that we’re in Africa. Here in this continent, a man is free to have more than one wife.”

I said in exasperation. Just what had come over her? “How could you be insisting on having the child? How could you be insisting on marriage?”

“Point of correction, I’m not insisting on marriage. What I’m insisting on is keeping the baby.”

“That’s what I first said. How could you insist on having the child? Where will that lead you? What is the essence of having a baby without being in marriage?”

She shrugged and then smiled. “Let’s just say I have come to realize that I’m tired of taking the life of an innocent soul. I also think I’ll be happy to be a mother. What matters is the desire and the contentment that come with it.”

I shook my head. “Amanda, you don’t know what you’re saying. You’re just carried away by certain passion. Why’re you so emotional about
this matter?”

She smiled again and stood up. “Once again, thank you for the money; it will be handy. But, sorry, dear boss, I won’t abort the baby. The
money will be a good way to start off.”

I did not say anything again. In my mind, Amanda must be crazy. But maybe it was my fault. I should have used a condom with her. I should
learn from this and must never throw caution to the wind again. Because of this her stand, I maintained some distance with her henceforth.

She did her job diligently and was where the matter stopped. There was nothing like taking her out again.

I was not a man that cherished fidelity. Now that Amanda was practically out of the way, I had to get myself another damsel. There was this lady I met on a social media who went by the name, Augusta. Now, that was a significant name, wasn’t it? I had chatted with Augusta on WhatsApp. She was based in Lagos and that made things easy. This afternoon, I decided to call her number. Her phone only rang twice before she picked it.

“Hello, Augusta. This is your man, Alex on the line.”

“Hello, Alex. How d’you do?”

I grinned. “I’m cool. Look, Augusta, can we meet at G-Gold Club at Ikeja today by seven p.m? Do you know the place?”

“I know the club,” she replied.

I was not surprised. A lady like her would know many club houses.

“Good, let’s meet there today by seven in the evening.”

“That will be no problem, as long as you’re ready to take care of me.”

I was prepared for that. I knew I would definitely have to take care of her. “So, let’s meet there, Augusta.”

“Alright, Alex. See you.”

I was in the club few minutes after six. I played snooker to while away the time. When it was few minutes to seven p.m., Augusta came to
meet me there. She should be in her mid-twenties, and she even looked prettier than she looked in picture.

“Hello, Augusta. Finally, we’re meeting in blood and flesh.”

“Hello, Alex.”
Re: Love To Lust by SeyiDominion: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Love To Lust by SolaRaphael: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Cool story
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice story.
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nice one
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
I was in the club few minutes after six. I played snooker to while away the time. When it was few minutes to seven p.m., Augusta came to meet me there. She should be in her mid-twenties, and she even looked prettier than she looked in picture.

“Hello, Augusta. Finally, we’re meeting in blood and flesh.”

“Hello, Alex.”

I shook hands with her and took her to the bar. “So, what will you like to take, Augusta baby?”

“Any nice drink that you can offer.”

“What about French wine?”

She smiled. “Oh, that will be fine.”

I ordered for a good wine. We sipped our drinks.

“So, you frequent this place?” she asked.

I nodded. “You can say that again.”

“Have you ever brought her here before?”

I clouded my face. “Who?”

She smiled. “Your wife.”

I grimaced. How cheeky. “No.” I allowed some seconds of silence. “Some guys have brought you here before?”

She grinned. “No, but my dad has.”

I was curious. “Your father?”

“Yes, my dad.”

Was that a euphemism? I shrugged. I soon found that she was witty. As a matter of fact, I could see that she combined beauty with brilliance.
She was very much like Amanda. I thought I was lucky to be having such ladies in my hands.

After several minutes of chatting, I told her it was better we moved to a room where we could have private moments.

“It’s okay, Alex.”

We moved to the room.

“I must admire your beauty and intelligence,” I said.

She chuckled. “You really think so?”

I nodded. “Yes. Now, beyond that, let me show you how to love a lady.”

“Are you sure you can really succeed in doing that?”

“Of course, I can. By the time I’m through with you, you will have no doubt.”

She laughed. “That’s okay. We shall see.”

Love to Lust https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice work.
Re: Love To Lust by SeyiDominion: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice work
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nice story
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by Alexajoy89(f): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
It`s really cool!
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alexajoy89:
It`s really cool!
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by aprilwise(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Nice one. I need more of this to kee boredom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.