Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) (56774 Views)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by saphiere(f): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
A chef with a Facebook name 'Hon Udeh Nicholas Ikeakam' took to his Facbook to show off his birthday cake made of Indomie cartoon.

He wrote:

Still on my birthday...I was never a noodles fan until I traveled to one Asian country in 2013 and fell in love with Indomie Indomie indomie instant noodles. In the last 7 years, I have consumes a quantity of indomie noodles that can last an average noodles eater a lifetime �
Let’s talk love...So I have just under 15k followers here on Facebook and almost all but 2 actually didn’t think I deserve gifts��‍♂️
A certain Blossom Chidera actually gifted me this beyond beautiful @indomie_nigeria @indomie cake just to announce my love for indomie �
Thank you mum blossom I love you. O’and...to the rest of you here, even Dangote receives gifts (I am waiting for my gifts�)@ Imo (state)
#Indomieshareurstyle
Indomie Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/nicky212/posts/10214424769452717

26 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by saphiere(f): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerians have talents. Bad, greedy and selfish leaders are our problem not BBN.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
That's an amazing cake.

Hope it tastes great.

Happy birthday,chef Nick

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chop your money

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by IamD18: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
He is a chef and a Nigerian too.

This automatically means Nigerian women will always feel intimated around him because he's a chef.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by crackhaus: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who is this one again?

We don't know him here in Timbuktu...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
The major thing here is happiness.

A carton cake may bring more happiness to some people more than a real cake.

If this birthday cake gives him happiness, all well and good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Nigerians have talents. Bad, greedy and selfish leaders are our problem not BBN.

To be very honest ma, I disagree with you partially. Yes I know the leaders are to be blame. But who place the leaders there? Who? It is we, not the leaders that jump to such position. The people produce the leaders and the character of the leaders are reflected on the people standard of, living either good or bad. Synonymous to BBNAIJA as you said, BBnaija is an entertainment show to cool nerves for a few time. It doesn't change your food level in the pot, neither does it pay your rent. The time you should be watching such show isn't it better you do productive things. During BBNaija do you know most people become lazy simply because they were viewing the show. It's a show. but the fact is, it can't build the Nigeria we want. It facilitate laziness, in productiveness, distractions and lots more . so that's my point .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow
So good
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by ecolime(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
When it comes to creativity with cakes, I doubt if any other country can rival us. We are really good at it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Our bad, greedy and selfish leaders are not drawn from Mars...
Nor be una Dey vote them into power

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Happy birthday to the indomie chef, even though I'm no fan of Indomie, except for years back, on a day I visited my septuagenarian boss and his old wife offered me spaghetti. Within me, I was like out of all good foods, all you could offer me is a student spaghetti food? I reluctantly accepted the food, but when I started eating, lo and behold, I had a total change of mind. Spag was on another level, sauced with goat meat, goat soup and laced with fried egg. I learnt a lesson that day, never to judge a book by it's cover. In fact, never judge a food until it gets into your mouth.

I could still remember way back in school days, when I would be cooking and mixing stuffs like a lab scientist, and suddenly, boys would start poking their heads out of their kitchens in the multi-storied hostel, looking everywhere and shouting, wanting to know where the sweet aroma was coming from, perhaps someone smuggled a veteran chef into the hostel. And I would just stand there, laughing and doing my stuff. And if someone was lucky to taste the food I cooked, he/she would be glued to the table until the plate is empty. Food among some other things is by having naturally gifted hands, it's not by wearing a big Toque blanche on the head.
These days, I see the word 'chef' to mean a food graphics artist who decorates food to appeal to the eyes, but a food savvy as myself don't give too much fvck about food looking like something sculpted by Damien Hirst, as long as it's beautiful on my taste bud, even if it was prepared by Iya Bashira, I'm already a fan. When food is involved, taste comes before the aesthetics.
By the way, are those paintings done on cakes really healthy? Mixing dangerous inorganic materials with food, all in the name of achieving a particular concept or making a point isn't worth it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
ecolime:
When it comes to creativity with cakes, I doubt if any other country can rival us. We are really good at it.

Na Overhype kill 2020!

23 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
.I don like hearing something like Nigeria,the name Nigeria always provoke me
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
He fumbled the PR stunt, had he used a small kid as the celebrant, Indomie noodles advertisements department would have contacted him. What a miss.
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Mohayemi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Creativity at its peak
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Creative

Congratulations and happy birthday to you
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by obasi101(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Now it's not just about the cake... But the exceptional manner and the creativity of the cake.

This is really amazing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERLY cool
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin

Indomie is sponsoring this one or he loves indomie like crazy grin
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by bbstarr(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
This guy who always uploads empty plate at the end of all his food posts.... Very funny guy
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
British/fore-fathers,how una want una thunder?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Opoor.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Noted
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by AFULA(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
okay
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Eriggs: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
See as the cake fine. E make sense die
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Happy birthday to the chef.
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow, nice and creative
Re: A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) by Eriggs: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Opoor.
e plentyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.