Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago (45996 Views)

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Stella Damasus With Her Roommates In UNIBEN In 1997 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by nwekeugochukwu: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
"I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago" - Actress Amaeze Imarhiagbe Reveals (Video)

Nollywood actress, Amaeze Imarhiagbe has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by her project supervisor when she was a student in the University of Benin, Edo State, 32 years ago.

IgbereTV reports that the actress took to her Instagram handle to make the revelation.

She spoke against rape and sexual exploitation of women. She wrote:

"Listen to me!!!!

If you've ever raped a woman and went scott-free, you are nothing but a lifeless insect.

You see! Rape is a grievous sin. No matter how hard you try to turn a new leaf after playing with the lives of many, nemesis will find you. Yes! Even in your old age!

I was sexually assaulted by my supervisor at the University of Benin 32 years ago. He was someone I trusted and felt I could count on. I carried the grief for years but got stronger because I knew I needed to be strong.

If you've ever assaulted anyone in secret, I tell you... you need some serious cleansing. Not for you but for your beautiful children and grandchildren unborn! They don't deserve to go through hell while paying for your sins. Pray for them!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4GNCVBbbf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMuTSfAueM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by heendrix(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Madam no one cares if ur pussy was ripped off into two equal halves

Do females know how stupid they sound coming up with cock and bull stories as this

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nukilia: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
The supervisor for don old or retire by now...

6 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
I know rape is bad, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest of all sin, even higher than that of murder. A rape victim gets more attention than a murder case, most of these women exaggerate the situation just to trend. You touch babe booby she starts crying "I was molested" same girl having anal sex with one dude.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by IamD18: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
I honestly do not believe she was assaulted, because I see no reason why you'll keep such to yourself for 32 years.

If she was truly aasaulted and she hid it to herself, then she's a rape apologist for indirectly covering a rapist, thereby enabling him to do more.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Iceyjayz: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
I honestly do not believe she was assaulted, because I see no reason why you'll keep such to yourself for 32 years.

If she was truly aasaulted and she hid it to herself, then she's a rape apologist for indirectly covering a rapist, thereby enabling him to do more.
She's probably lying, just seeking for attention.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Slawormir: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....
BiggyB242:
I know rape is a bad thing, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest sin of all even higher than murder.
That shit is evil
Having an erection for a woman who is not happy is even a bad thing not to talk of penetrating her when probably she is in tears

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by bobokeshington: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEM DON GET THIS WOMAN WALAHI
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Abbeyme: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you can keep the secret for 32years, I salute your emotions..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Dozie32(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Some lecturers are devils incanate

4 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by BoboNogoDie: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Ademola47(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by WinLABSstores: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry

Na wa o

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by WinLABSstores: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by YorubaNinja: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
In Nigeria, we all know 90% of the female students in Tertiary Institutions are the ones that sexually assault the male Lecturers for marks and stuff. cool

It's not like she actually sat and passed her own exams in school... we all know better, don't we? cool

She should STFU! angry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by solmus: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin

Lol

Why did I laugh sef

Federal government needs to Clearly define and publish what is rape and what constitutes sexual harrasment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Ademola47(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rape is a serious crime we need to find an everlasting solution to.

Most of the People into this Crime usually forget that Law of Karma exists. That's why I don't pity some people whenever bad things start happening to their children or grandchildren while they are still alive.
Some might see it as normal challenges of life, but the truth is that Karma is playing.

5 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Dalil8: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Attention seeker

Sorry no one's buying that.

3 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Uzomacharles: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by SATANNIST: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
you ae a benin girl which automatically makes u an olosho by default.
oloshos do not complain of sexual assault

8 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by LilyColin(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yawns
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by jarvis4: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abeg go n sit down there
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by mytime24(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yawn

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by 1759ademola(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
That means you do not know book. If you know your book, you would be able to take your stand.
Couldn't you request for a change of supervisor but you decided to spread your legs. Stop claiming innocence ma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
The trauma from sexual assault is often lifelong.

The fact she's just coming out on the issue shouldn't be criticised.

A lot of men here if they are the ones that were gang-raped by a group of hardcore fagg0ts wouldn't say a word.

Anyways, a word of advice to rape apologists... don't carry the same attitude to the Western world. It might not end well...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by electhnd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
ehen... after 32 years, what do you want us to do now?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Speed Darlington Throws Ladies Out, 'For Trying To Use Him Anyhow' / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.