Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (65843 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by StagethemTVee: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Nigerian Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, Caught On Tape Abusing His Now Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/03/exclusive-ex-nigerian-minister-femi-fani-kayode-caught-tape-abusing-his-now-estranged

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by helinues: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abusing no be beating.

So Sahara Reporters are now gossip media.

From Grace to grass

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by baliyubla: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK the useless spoilt child crack head at 60.

Mad man had to pay his fellow kolo people Kemi and Deji to launder his “short fuse” battered image when his so called Snow White dumped his abusive azz.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by bolaayenimo: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK has serious mental illness. It will take the combined efforts of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua to cure him

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ikaboy: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Toh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by StagethemTVee: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

So Sahara Reporters are not gossip media.

From Grace to grass

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Should we call this a caught-in-the-act situation?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by HalimaIsrael13: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by helinues: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.

We have watched so many wey be say na another thing entirely go dey.

BTW, why not narrate what transpired inside the video.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by modsfucker: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Which wife records her husband during disagreement? That's belittling to a former Minister.

The recording sef is enough provocation... I'm not with her on this one.

I can't imagine my wife recording me during argument, I'll lose it and go completely nut.

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Josegun(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by StagethemTVee: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Stagethem TV does not do that. Headlines and captions always correct and video is for you to make a personal evaluation and conclusion as regards the news reported.
helinues:

We have watched so many wey be say na another thing entirely go dey.

BTW, why not narrate what transpired inside the video.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Charleys: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
I didn't see anything in the video sef, FFK says all she does is record, record, record. she insults him Everytime, that he & everyone hasve always wanted peace but she refused.

She replies that he has always abused her, then FFK walks up to her and she screams leave me alone, then the camera is waved away and then cut

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by chillychill(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Every marriages comes with misunderstanding and difficult times, but if u have to remarry 3rd time and still have issues like dis making it to public, then one must be forced to think you have a problem yourself undecided

Tho d lady is also provoking him more to see his reaction so dat she can put him on a video, n we all know FFK is volatile, so he always fall for d bait(na so d guy mumu reach) but in dis video o dis lady is just trying to play d victim card.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by solmus: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020

Haaa!!!

Beauty and the beast

Na money go kill some women

No matter what real men shouldn't act like this abeg... he could had handled the provocation better look at him charging at his wife and mother of kids 21 secs into the video

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by solmus: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

From Grace to grass

Abuse or Beating should not be tolerated by both male and female adult gender, let's leave abuse and beating for lower animals like pigs

Haba?! This is so wrong on all levels by a 60 years old man

He went in angrily to assualt the person behind the camera "his wife"

If you call this a right thing and you saw no assualt, I bet the wife that resorted to recording her angry husband has stash of abuse video, same with her sisters living with him

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
I Heard Mr. Femi say all you do is Record! Record! Record!
What I deduce from Here is a Home that was kind of Built and Tied to Social Media! So it became a Medium to settle Scores in the Home..

When you Live For the Gram
You Expose yourselves to so many Ridicules..

Your Home becomes the definition of democracy
A Home for the People , by People and to the People..

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by softset: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
I still cant understand why a man will go violent on a woman, why dont you simply walk away

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by hammer3: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
OMO THAT WAS A DIRTY SLAP.

ANYWAY, Y ARE DEY DISTURBING US NOW, WEN DEY WERE BANGIN AND SHARING, DEM NO PUT AM FOR PUBLIC VIEWING.

IF DEY DID, WE WOULD HAVE TOLD DEM FOR FREE DAT, DEY HAD NO BUSINESS TOGETHER AS A COUPLE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Benite: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by inoki247: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
The video no play finish now wu get the complete Video

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Benite: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Charleys:
I didn't see anything in the video sef, FFK says she insults him Everytime, that he & everyone hasve always wanted peace but she refused.

She replies that he has always abused her, then FFK walks up to her and she screams leave me alone, then the camera is waved away and then cut

You didn't see that slap by FFK abi?
Oboi fear God!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ERockson: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
House of commotion. FFK is unlucky with marriage

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by tamdun: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Omo this woman wan finish fani o, she even has a video as a prove, this is bad, u should have considered ur children before u share this video

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by LosC: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
W.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by LosC: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

From Grace to grass

Booked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by LosC: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Charleys:
I didn't see anything in the video sef, FFK says she insults him Everytime, that he & everyone hasve always wanted peace but she refused.

You want her to receive the Premium slap before you believe?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benite:

You didn't see that slap by FFK abi?
Oboi fear God!
What slap? Did you watch another video?

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Iyoocartel(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Only pusssy ass niggass hit a lady. The only time you should raise your hand on a lady it's only when you're spanking her ass when she's riding you or for self defense.
FFK shame on you, it's been confirmed along time ago that men from South west region are fond of domestic violence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
LosC:

You want her to receive the Premium slap before you believe?
There is nothing like slap in the video.Precious was simply been stupid

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.