Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Acquires A Lamborghini Aventandor Worth N460million - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Dino Melaye Acquires A Lamborghini Aventandor Worth N460million (234 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye Splurges N460 Million On New Lamborghini Aventandor / Tekno Acquires A Brand New G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Acquires A Lamborghini Aventandor Worth N460million by Lalacious123: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye has acquired a brand news laborghini aventandor roadstar convertible.

According to popular blogger, Tunde Ednut who announced the news on his platform on Instagram, the Lamborghini is worth, $1million, which amounts to N460million.

Ekohotblog recalled that Dino had told some social media user who slammed him, asking him to sell some of his luxurious cars that selling off his cars won’t solve the problem of the country.

Few days after he made the statement, the Senator has added another expensive car to his collection.

He said, “I am here to address some myopic intellectual stagnant individuals who have called on me that I should sell all my cars and houses and give to the poor as if that would solve Nigeria’s problems.

“The truth of the matter is that if I sell everything I have, I will become poor and only the rich can deliver the poor. The poor cannot deliver the poor.

“I am not going to sell any of my cars, I am even praying for more wealth to buy more.” 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/03/senator-dino-melaye-acquires-a-lamborghini-aventandor-worth-n460million/

(1) (Reply)

How To Lighten My Skin Naturally / #endsars: Protesters Captured With Huge Cake At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos / #endsars: Save The People- Aisha Buhari To President Buhari, Service Chiefs (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.