Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

You Sub Your Smart Phone On Daily Basis�. An Use It To Upload An Watch Status� - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Sub Your Smart Phone On Daily Basis�. An Use It To Upload An Watch Status� (184 Views)

MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis / You Sub Your Smart Phone On Daily Basis�. An Use It To Upload An Watch Status� / You Sub Your Smart Phone On Daily Basis�. An Use It To Upload An Watch Status� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Sub Your Smart Phone On Daily Basis�. An Use It To Upload An Watch Status� by Ebere8150: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
You sub your smart phone on daily basis�. An use it to upload an watch status�. While some people are using their own to make money✌ ..the highest you can think of. Is to search for a place where they will ask you to bring 1k. An get 5k. In 3 days time. Sorry is your name��. After you will be shouting scammer scammer. Now am asking you to invest your money in buying shares ..an you are, asking me if you invest 1k how much you will get in 5days ..upon all the school you attend��. U still don't know what is called shares ..don't bother chatting me up ooo ..bks you must pay for my service oooooo���.08183643353...invest an thank me letter. ������

(1) (Reply)

Gone / Cheap Agroland For You / Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.