Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112199 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by seunayantokun(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar

Do you have any evidence? If the video is what you rely on then analyse it if you can to see the truth.

For me, as it is now, no one has the truth except the two of them but one or the two of them is/are lying to the world. So, search all things and hold on to the truth because it's bad to condemn someone based on your feelings.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by admiral450: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
even has wealthy and influential Chief Fani kayode his, his wife still cheat on him ! this life no balance & this is why marriage scared some of us thou ! African woman has no loyalty
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by yvelchstores(f): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Liar! That's how they talk. God's judgement upon every man who has accused an innocent woman of what she knows nothing about all to cover their own selfish character and ambition. Nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by freemi(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Ashawolin temple!
lols
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by asanwafo: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
koyyes:
Assuming your lies were true, what are you doing married to someone younger than your first daughter? You think you both are compatible sexually? Why can't you marry and remain with your 1st wife with grace and humility.

Old fool.
The Oyibo u copy, how many of then stays in one marriage or relationship all through their lives
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by orumba(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2020
" I DO" my foot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by expert555: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!

Lying about what, the wife hasn’t denied cheating, so what is the lie, if you feel you have given your wife everything you can possibly give and even more and you caught her in bed with someone Else how will you feel? Let’s be real, don’t post nonsense for sake of it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by 2cribz: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Femi why cant u wise up. Find a better and mature woman at least 30 and 40cmax. Forget all these gold digging naija ladies. They are not worth it at all. I will collapse if i caught my wife in bed with another man. Its like suddenly you went naked in public. Its a shameful thing man,cumin in a lady,telling her u love her,pimped her out,removed poverty from her life,made her extra comfy...she gave u kids and at the fuckin g end of the day,the stupid bitch suckin another dic k. Fuc k. She deserve a bullet to the head.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bizzibodi(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Weere fkk we need a video of a man poking precious or we dnt believe it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...
You are lying!!
Were you there ode?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by olak4gold(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2020
GOD knows the liar between them but truth shall prevail because truth is constant. I wish those battling marital issue a way out. As for the would be husband and wife, look before you leap. Breakup is better than divorce.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Galactico4ever(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Wow!Such Guts!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by bizzibodi(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
victorian:

Hes 60years old, with a frail heart . At that age, you don't need any thing to trigger your anger, no matter the grieviance commited. All one need at such age is peace or else Na cardiac arrest go follow am up, straight to the grave or stroke.

Hes no longer a vibrant young man and he's very aware of his heart.
He is not aware of his heart ,when is baby brain short- circuited & he opened his big mouth & spill vitriol on a journalist.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Zamani28: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2020
ffk oooo, I'm not sure you are the father of her children.Consult DNA asap
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by cocolacec(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never make a LovePeddler a housewife ..SnoopDogg
FFK is a narcissist.They always smear their spouses if things dont work.He is on smear campaign to destroy snowhite.No Nigerian man will ever continue a marriage,when he finds his wife on bed with another man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by chatinent: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2020
I hate relationship matters brought online.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by FarahAideed: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2020
cocolacec:

FFK is a narcissist.They always smear their spouses if things dont work.He is on smear campaign to destroy snowhite.

He is not lying though ,. I know the young married officer that was involved with his wife personally
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by cocolacec(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

He is not lying though ,. I know the young married officer that was involved with his wife personally
Where you a witness to the wife’s adultery or you relied on hearsay?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by xtycool: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm I still don't believe anything coming from FFk's mouth.He has very bad history with women
you get sense .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by GTsure: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2020
FFK caught his wife in bed with another man and even with his short fuse he did nothing about it. Even the claims that she has mental issues�
Two days later, he's still trying to make peace between her and everyone else in the house.
Only God knows who's saying the truth and reason for the break up.
They will be alright last last.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by MartinsD12(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
HeWrites:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed he caught his estranged wife Precious Chikwendu in bed with another man, Igbere TV reports.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made the claim in a series of tweets on Saturday in reaction to a video showing him allegedly abusing the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1312441822023540736?s=20
That precious is problematic, how can you be abusing even the staffs working for your husband this is very bad behavior
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by temmyg(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2020
He caught her in bed with another Man&she is still in his house some days later right? He is still the one saying she is not making peace with everybody while he(the Victim) is the peacemaker Lol. By the time this lady has the courage to speak out everyone will be shocked!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by oyatz(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2020
koyyes:
Assuming your lies were true, what are you doing married to someone younger than your first daughter? You think you both are compatible sexually? Why can't you marry and remain with your 1st wife with grace and humility.

Old fool.

This is not an excuse for adultery sir.
Was the lady not aware she is younger than his first daughter before agreeing to marry him because of his money, only to start fvcking with other men?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by oyatz(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2020
0kinographix:
Money can’t buy peace!!!

You’all always talking about hustle hustle hustle, what do you have to say about this.

This life is just a mystery
This life no balance at all.

Both the rich and the poor families have their own problems.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Roozzaay(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Mstick:
Typical Nigerian men cop out. If they don't accuse a woman of infidelity then the divorce drama hasn't started. Waiting for the part where she stole his "billions".

Yes, she must have stolen billions too and be spending it with gigolos/bf/misters, because that's what most Nigerian women do
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by jacoik(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
tutudesz:
After catching your wife in bed with another man you want peace shocked Oga Nobel Prize for Peace should be given to you immediately grin grin grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by complexBoss12: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2020
expert555:

Lying about what, the wife hasn’t denied cheating, so what is the lie, if you feel you have given your wife everything you can possibly give and even more and you caught her in bed with someone Else how will you feel? Let’s be real, don’t post nonsense for sake of it.

So 3 days ago, FFK cought his wife with anoda man, he did nothing. instead he is the one suing for peace and his wife is videoing it as evidence??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Pearly255(f): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2020
This man is a madman
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by victorian(f): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
bizzibodi:

He is not aware of his heart ,when is baby brain short- circuited & he opened his big mouth & spill vitriol on a journalist.

He forgot at that moment of anger. Possibly he has been controlling any form of outburst until he spoke to the journalist. I bet you after the outburst, he will feel the effect in his body and heart, then blame himself why did he loose control.
And I bet u he will take some bp pills afterwards and remain calm again.

Hes a human being cheesy.

Human beings loose control in some certain agitated situations.

It's called 5mins moment of madness.

It can happen to anyone. Nobody is perfect and calm at all times when faced with certain situations. So calm down in crucifying him.

Hes already being crucified in his home by his wife and possibly friends and workers even though the wife was the one who cheated on him. And the public sef join to crucify him over and over again, even bringing up his past life's of being a wife beater and counting the number of women he married and divorced.

Irony of life cheesy

Anyways it's karma giving him his own dish served very hot. cheesy

The man is highly stressed up! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by brookz: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
He caught her with Mazi.... cheesy cheesy

Quote me and get banned grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.